Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Simbob4000 View Post
    When I liked the Elder Scroll games more, I wanted to see a Dynasty Warriors/Kingdom Under Fire kind of game that covered the great war; something that just let you cover the whole thing: fight big battles as all the heroes. Still wouldn't mind it if it was good.
    Yes, this. This is perfect. At least something of that concept. And speaking of Kingdom Under Fire, they should make another sequel. I read about the last one not being very good. Or it sucked. They will need fix that. lol
    My Yu-Gi-Oh! card
    My magic card
    Magic The Gathering: Evil Ryu

Fear me.
    And my serpent.

The Seven Sins of Star Wars

1: Yoda can beat God
    2: Blaster pistols can blow up planets
    3: Lighsabers are as hot as the sun
    4: Luke Skywalker can move black holes
    5: Star Destroyers can blow up planets
    6: Darth Sidious rips Superman's head off
    7: General Grevious has Force TK

Star Wars: The Force Unleashed is not canon to anything. Nor is the new Clone Wars movie.

Quote Originally Posted by StreetFighterRyu View Post
    Yes, this. This is perfect. At least something of that concept. And speaking of Kingdom Under Fire, they should make another sequel. I read about the last one not being very good. Or it sucked. They will need fix that. lol

They've been working on a new Kingdom Under Fire for years now.

Quote Originally Posted by Simbob4000 View Post
    They've been working on a new Kingdom Under Fire for years now.
    Didn't know about that. Or maybe I have heard about it. I hope is awesome. I really missed the first one. And honestly? I wouldn't mind if they release a console version of Age of Empires and Mythology (Not counting the mmo) with that gameplay.

*Wait, disregard that. There was never a console version.

Oh yeah, I just thought about Monster Hunter. Part 4 is coming out in Japan. I hope there will be a North America release for it.
    Last edited by StreetFighterRyu; 01-07-2013 at 09:44 PM. Reason: Correction
    My Yu-Gi-Oh! card
    My magic card
    Magic The Gathering: Evil Ryu

Fear me.
    And my serpent.

The Seven Sins of Star Wars

1: Yoda can beat God
    2: Blaster pistols can blow up planets
    3: Lighsabers are as hot as the sun
    4: Luke Skywalker can move black holes
    5: Star Destroyers can blow up planets
    6: Darth Sidious rips Superman's head off
    7: General Grevious has Force TK

Star Wars: The Force Unleashed is not canon to anything. Nor is the new Clone Wars movie.

All Roads Lead To Hell 666MasterOfPuppets's Avatar
    The Legendary Fortress Of Solitude, The Strangest Place On Earth

Quote Originally Posted by carabas View Post

Don't know how I could have forgotten that one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Apathy Lad View Post
    Crap. How did I forget about Jade Empire? I loved that one.
    Don't worry guys. It happens to everyone. I'm sure there are quite a few that are escaping my mind right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Alex View Post
    Technically that came out, Heart of the alien yo.
    Whoa, really? Crap. Now that you mention it, I think I heard something about that a few years ago. Also, I was going to put Flashback 2 in the list, but wasn't sure. Is there a sequel to Flashback?
    ... The Master Of Puppets has spoken.

Goodbye León (november 16th, 1993 - june 12th, 2009). You were, are and always will be the best friend I ever had. I will always love you and never forget you. And please, please forgive me.

Thank you for teaching me about love, patience and caring. Rest in Peace, my friend. I hope that wherever it is you are now, you can run and play as much as you want.

Quote Originally Posted by 666MasterOfPuppets View Post
    Also, I was going to put Flashback 2 in the list, but wasn't sure. Is there a sequel to Flashback?
    Yes, there is one. It is called "Fade to Black" and was released on Playstation in 1995. Unfortunately, it was a rather mediocre 3D action shooter. I was highly disappointed in it. It had none of the charm of the first game.

Quote Originally Posted by Basara View Post
    Yes, there is one. It is called "Fade to Black" and was released on Playstation in 1995. Unfortunately, it was a rather mediocre 3D action shooter. I was highly disappointed in it. It had none of the charm of the first game.
    Thanx. Then I'm officially adding Flashback 2 to the list.

Ah, the good ol' times.

EDIT: I wouldn't mind it being a 2.5D actioner/platformer for digital release, a la Shadow Complex.

Goodbye León (november 16th, 1993 - june 12th, 2009). You were, are and always will be the best friend I ever had. I will always love you and never forget you. And please, please forgive me.

Thank you for teaching me about love, patience and caring. Rest in Peace, my friend. I hope that wherever it is you are now, you can run and play as much as you want.

Star Wars: Republic Commando

They ended that game on a cliff hanger and I want to know what's happened to my squad.
    My Current Top 10: The Walking Dead, Wolverine and the X-Men, Aquaman, Batman, Uncanny Avengers, Invincible, Thor: God of Thunder, All New X-Men, Uncanny X-Men and New Avengers

Soul Gem Resident adam_warlock_2099's Avatar

Dark Sector 2 ... why the best third person shooter I've played doesn't have a sequel amazes me.
    "To alcohol, the cause of and solution to all of life's problems." -- Homer Simpson
    "You get what everyone gets. You get a lifetime." -- Death (Sandman)

Remember from way back before Sucker Punch did Infamous and Sly Cooper?
    They need to do another Rocket Robot on Wheels.
    My mom gave my computer cancer.

Venomous Female Tish-the-Scorpion's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by adam_warlock_2099 View Post
    Dark Sector 2 ... why the best third person shooter I've played doesn't have a sequel amazes me.
    Most of the reviews i have seen for it was average to mediocre. my cousin said she hated it and advised me to buy resident evil 5 instead. a game i would like to see get a sequel is Cold Fear, a RE4 rip off, but a REALLY good rip off. also a sequel to eternal darkness i can't believe nobody said that. also a sequel to halo wars. i loved that game despite the training wheels game play. Killer Instinct 3 because MK9, Capcom Vs., Street Fighter 4 proved 2D fighters can still work. speaking of fighters how about Mace the dark ages 2?
    Okay, before this thread this is what I knew about Tish, zip, zero, nada.
    I now know that Tish is a heavily armed, black, bi-sexual, truck driving woman who likes going to the clubs.
    I don't think I learned this much about Tom in six months let alone one post. - Boldido

I'm begining to like Tish more and more, that's what I know. - cable guy

"We were forced to build America, and if forced to, we will tear it down." Huey P. Newton

There hasn't been a new Mutant League sports game in over a decade. This needs to be fixed.

To add to the depressing large list of games that end on cliffhangers and are immediately abandoned, Sphinx and the Cursed Mummy. A Zelda style game with an Egyptian setting. The company is dead, if you were wondering.

Quote Originally Posted by Tish-the-Scorpion View Post
    Most of the reviews i have seen for it was average to mediocre. my cousin said she hated it and advised me to buy resident evil 5 instead. a game i would like to see get a sequel is Cold Fear, a RE4 rip off, but a REALLY good rip off. also a sequel to eternal darkness i can't believe nobody said that. also a sequel to halo wars. i loved that game despite the training wheels game play. Killer Instinct 3 because MK9, Capcom Vs., Street Fighter 4 proved 2D fighters can still work. speaking of fighters how about Mace the dark ages 2?
    Pick it up anyway. You can get it for like $5. And the fun of slowmo controlling a giant boomerang around a corner and into a mook's head is worth that.

Quote Originally Posted by GozertheGozarian View Post
    There hasn't been a new Mutant League sports game in over a decade. This needs to be fixed.
    Yes it does, I need a new Mutant League Hockey.

Quote Originally Posted by adam_warlock_2099 View Post
    I liked more the original concept for the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Tish-the-Scorpion View Post
    CRAP! How could I forget about Killer Instinct?