Page 23 of 55 FirstFirst ... 1319202122232425262733 ... LastLast

I hope teen Jean cheats on teen Scott with adult headmaster Wolverine. Bub. Snikt!
    Cyclops was right.

Quote Originally Posted by celestialbodies View Post
    True, but Scott had FIRST-HAND experience with the PF he LITERALLY watched it destroy Jean, look I'm not here to blame him for everything what I'm saying is he also isn't blameless as some would have you believe first it was ALL the PF and yet they'll bring up Jean and the DP and hold her responsible the difference is she told ALL the blame for the PF and DP even after the retcon. Also from a story stand point he should of been more freaked out by the events rather than "in-control" as they portrayed him because it would of added more to the story. AvX used Jean as the cautionary PF tale, and had Rachel as a former host Scott knows what the PF bring both life and destruction hell had he forgotten Endsong, and Warsong.
    You act like Scott had an alternative solution. The Phoenix force can't be stopped or killed. The best anyone has ever done is control it by bonding it to a host or killing potential host before the Phoenix became aware of their existence. Option two wasn't an option so he went with option one. He made the best of a bad situation. What non-Grey bloodline character in comics could have done a better job with the crap sandwich Scott was handed?

When Scott owns up to his shit and quits shifting the blame and consequences unto others. His new target is blaming Emma Frost for all his troubles, he's learned nothing and deserves no slack or reprieve
    Exactly when did Scott start blaming things on Emma. He is pissed at Emma because she had sex with another dude and then offered to show him the video tape while she was feeding him human flesh!
    Black characters always get looter powers.
    ~darknessatnoon

Quote Originally Posted by DATNIGG View Post
    the Phoenix force is the reason he killed professor x.. he wasn't in his right mind when he did that plus if you count in the fact that the avengers, x men AND professor was trying to kill him you can understand how a unstable Phoenix force host might kill someone....
    okay what about form a roaming deathsquad?
    Imprisoning people in a gelag with out a trail?
    Threating public officals
    attacking a soverine nation to kidnap and kill a woman for crimes she commited when she was insane?
    or abandoning his wife and child?

Where was the PF in all those cases?
    Cyclops ad portas

A Goddess amongst mortals celestialbodies's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by fod_xp View Post
    When Scott owns up to his shit and quits shifting the blame and consequences unto others. His new target is blaming Emma Frost for all his troubles, he's learned nothing and deserves no slack or reprieve.

That's another thing either Scott is responsible for his own actions or not, every other day its well "even if Scott did kill Xavier he didn't destroy a solar system". or "the PF amps up people's emotions and its to blame", I think its neither and its both whenever involving an outside force it complicates things especially AvX. Its why the PF, Wanda, and Hope should of all been left out and had an actual Avengers versus the X-men story where everyone was in their right minds or at least responsible for their own actions without an easy out.

[/B]

This, is incorrect I don't blame Scott wholly, but I also know he isn't blameless when he watched what happened to Jean and then there's the contradiction well Jean caused the DP and yet Scott is still not held accountable for AvX or at least his part in it. Here's where were at either the PF was responsible for the DPS and AvX leaving Jean and Scott unaccountable or it wasn't and they are Because Jean seems to think they are.
    Who cares what Jean thinks? The only Phoenix host that can judge anyone is Rachel. She might have come close a few times but she didn't kill anyone and held it longer than anyone. She better just show up and put Jean in her place.

I hope Teen Scott cheats on Jean with Stacy X.

I love you. -stevensanders.

Josef: You are my morning sweetheart. - KieronGillen

Quote Originally Posted by Come To Deathstrike View Post
    I hope Teen Scott cheats on Jean with Stacy X.
    I hope he scores all the Cuckoos.

True, but Scott had FIRST-HAND experience with the PF he LITERALLY watched it destroy Jean, look I'm not here to blame him for everything what I'm saying is he also isn't blameless as some would have you believe first it was ALL the PF and yet they'll bring up Jean and the DP and hold her responsible the difference is she told ALL the blame for the PF and DP even after the retcon. Also from a story stand point he should of been more freaked out by the events rather than "in-control" as they portrayed him because it would of added more to the story. AvX used Jean as the cautionary PF tale, and had Rachel as a former host Scott knows what the PF bring both life and destruction hell had he forgotten Endsong, and Warsong.
    Of course he forgot it, the people writing him chose not to let those stories influence them. Hence, those stories (and any lessons Scott might have learned from them) go right out the window.
    Fans are the only people who really care about continuity NOW!

BANNED

lbr, Wolverine's real motivation for wanting to publicly execute a teenager was so he could finally have the teenagers girlfriend/wife/soul mate all for himself.

This was his best shot at finally getting Jean. What a role model.

I hope Jean cheats on Scott with x-23 when she gets back from murderworld
    Cyclops ad portas

True Superior Spider-Man Kurolegacy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Daithi View Post
    I hope he scores all the Cuckoos.
    And Pixie. Gotta add her to his harem.
    Holding out for a Peter/Miles team up.

Quote Originally Posted by DeadXMan View Post
    I hope Jean cheats on Scott with x-23 when she gets back from murderworld
    Jean and Quire forever!

Of, course he didn't but giving up the power to Hope hell, anyone would of made sense because of his own personal experiences with the PF. Not that AvX made any sense regarding who was chosen as the P5 to be quite frank but there you have it.
    Wasn't the whole end of AvX about how Hope was the ideal host because she was the only one who could choose to give it up?

Quote Originally Posted by Sundowhn View Post
    I really don't get the basis for them staying. How does Jean expect to change events from the past from a position in the present?
    1) by uniting the mutants
    2) having a stern talk to Revolutionary Cyclops
    3) Dealing with her murderer, Magneto
    4) Getting the humans to back off!

She's here to stop mutant genocide, Beast knows only the O5 can do that, Wolverine failed (should have gutted CLops in schism) the Avengers were humiliated by the P5, and Xavier is dead. Who's left? the 05, natch.

2013 is the Year of Teen!Jean
    "Calm down, call Batman." - Greg Capullo

Quote Originally Posted by Daithi View Post
    Morgan and Quire forever!
    Fixed it for you
    Cyclops ad portas