Page 4 of 55 FirstFirst 123456781454 ... LastLast
    We'll Be Waiting For You godzilla2099's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Home made ectoplasm View Post
    Within hours of it being released?
    Well, it felt like a long time. I look forward to this book the most

Its going to be a pain when it goes back to monthly

Quote Originally Posted by RiptideX View Post
    it's even worse when you discover he is going to sleep and get in a relationship with the woman responsible for your suicide
    Quote Originally Posted by ariwl1 View Post
    And finding out you ended up proposing to the guy is the real look in the mirror moment.
    My question stands.
    cpjudd.com

"Um, blah, blah, blah. And, Girl Power. Feminism, d'you know what I mean?"

Onslaught lol...also Maddie.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaiolino View Post

<3 <3 <3
    "Professor K" FTW!

Quote Originally Posted by sweetdumbass View Post
    Jean is probably just mad about the whole Maddie/Emma debacles. She just found out after all.
    yhea i'm quite sure she is not really angry with teen scott, and not for long in any case, she has to come to terms with a lot of stuff , have you people ever argued with someone in a dream and then in the morning when you see them you kinda feel negative toward them .....well I belive this is ten time worse because she now know that stuff is actually gonna happen. My guess is that at the moment jean is as angry with scott as she is with herself!
    She sings directly to the sheep, "Oh noble sheep, we eat your babies. We use your brain to fight off rabies, but the most beautiful gift you give us is wool."

Quote Originally Posted by RiptideX View Post
    how fast are cyclops fans to condemn Jean even considered the shock she has just endured regarding her future and yet they are so forgiving when it comes to the almighty Scott Summers......
    I'll let you know when I condemn Jean for anything.
    That was me critiquing you.

For the record, I understand that Jean is feeling a lot of conflicting emotions regarding Scott at that moment. Yes, it's unfair that she is short with him since he has spent the past few hours getting dragged out of his timeline, accused of a variety of terrible crimes and had to listen to a hairy psycho start soapboxing on how much that psycho wants to stab Scott in the head.

He's had an equally rough patch and he is reaching out to the person he loves. The fact that she just got worked over to the point where she does not want him around right now is sad but understandable.

They are both just victims of Beast's delusions of grandeur.

Quote Originally Posted by yanapryde View Post
    My question stands.
    I agree actually.

Quote Originally Posted by graffiX View Post
    And, since Logan is too stupid to think it out, killing Teen!Scott wouldn't solve anything.

Hell, he wouldn't even BE an X-Man. Who would train the ANAD team?

Krakoa wouldn't let some incompetent like Angel or Beast escape his grasp and bring more victims.
    Wouldn't matter as Xavier knew about Logan in Canada for quite some time before he recruited him

I bet the reason the Avengers come knocking in issue #8 is because Wolverine did another one of those accurate briefings.

Quote Originally Posted by yanapryde View Post
    How many peeps out there would be all "Feck Off, Dude." to the guy they were all luvy duvy over, if they were told he was gonna kill your favorite teacher one day?
    I think a lot would be mind ******

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Drax1981 View Post

For the record, I understand that Jean is feeling a lot of conflicting emotions regarding Scott at that moment. Yes, it's unfair that she is short with him since he has spent the past few hours getting dragged out of his timeline, accused of a variety of terrible crimes and had to listen to a hairy psycho start soapboxing on how much that psycho wants to stab Scott in the head.

He's had an equally rough patch and he is reaching out to the person he loves. The fact that she just got worked over to the point where she does not want him around right now is sad but understandable.

Cyclops fans should be happy that teen Scott is getting hated on, they are clearly setting him up for that standard supervillain origin story. The one that goes something like - "Why are you guys being such dicks to me, I didn't do anything! Well you guys all suck, you want to see how bad I can really be? Rawrrrrrr!!!!!" This of course allows the older Scott to step in and play the hero, contrary to the Beast's expectations.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaiolino View Post
    I bet the reason the Avengers come knocking in issue #8 is because Wolverine did another one of those accurate briefings.
    Considering his reaction to teen/jean's arrival I doubt it…
    In dog days, all we need is Frost.

Quote Originally Posted by Hariel0079 View Post
    Wouldn't matter as Xavier knew about Logan in Canada for quite some time before he recruited him
    Wolverine created the X-Men with Magneto.
    X-Poster of the Month: July 2013
    The Best There Is At What I Do

Quote Originally Posted by Drax1981 View Post

Problem with that logic and many are PURPOSELY over looking is that T.Jean read R.Cykes mind as well and beast even confirmed it so its not a one way deal of a one sided story here..... She Knows!!

I can't belive Storm stood for this. Get the Cuckoos to mind wipe them and force them to go back home.