Mild-Mannered Reporter

Default PREVIEWS: New Comics on Sale 1/2/2013

It's the first New Comics Day of 2013 in the States, and CBR has nearly 40 previews of new titles on sale today from Marvel Comics, DC Comics, Dark Horse, Image, BOOM!, Dynamite and more.

Full article here.

3 from Marvel. Have they changed the format this year? Where can we see the rest of the Marvel releases this week previewed?
    Visited NY and DC and saw Spider-Man Turn off the Dark.

14 Time Rita's Champion SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jackolover View Post
    3 from Marvel. Have they changed the format this year? Where can we see the rest of the Marvel releases this week previewed?
    Expect a dumb shitload of releasing from Marvel.... I can get you wanna beat DC by all means. But the double/triple shipping is becoming a joke by now. I would love to catch up on All-New X-Men lol.

It made me laugh that Wolverine and the X-Men shipped 18 issues in 12 months.
    "Heads up-- If Havok's position in UA #5 really upset you, it's time to drown yourself hobo piss. Seriously, do it. It's the only solution." - Rick Remender

Sucks 200 character limit.

Star Trek #16
    Mars Attacks Popeye #1
    Flash #15
    Arrow #2
    Batman Incorporated #6
    Superman #15

My lcs didn't have Doctor Who #4...I'll back-order it assuming it actually came out (this list seems extremely unreliable: no New Avengers, Superman Family Adventures, Batman Beyond Unlimited, Teen Titans, Red Lanterns, All Star Western, Justice League Dark, Joe Kubert Presents...)
    Pull List; seems to be too long to fit in my sig...

Futurist Detective TonyStark1012's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dupersuper View Post
    Star Trek #16
    Mars Attacks Popeye #1
    Flash #15
    Arrow #2
    Batman Incorporated #6
    Superman #15

My lcs didn't have Doctor Who #4...I'll back-order it assuming it actually came out (this list seems extremely unreliable: no New Avengers, Superman Family Adventures, Batman Beyond Unlimited, Teen Titans, Red Lanterns, All Star Western, Justice League Dark, Joe Kubert Presents...)
    I was worried about Doctor Who as well, but Diamond has it down for next week.
    "That's not just "one man"! That's TONY FREAKING STARK. You're intel should've warned us that he was James Bond and "Q" wrapped in the same guy!" Cobra

Quote Originally Posted by TonyStark1012 View Post
    I was worried about Doctor Who as well, but Diamond has it down for next week.
    So did my lcs. Where do they get these lists?
    Pull List; seems to be too long to fit in my sig...