Default The Wonder Twins

Since the introduction of Orion and possibly other New Gods is taking place in the pages of Wonder Woman (AWESOME) I was wondering, Where are The Wonder Twins? What was their original origin? I would love it if The Wonder Twins were reintroduced in the pages of Wonder Woman as new Gods. Kids raised by and escaped from Granny Goodness. I mean, it's clear that Wonder Girl has no actual ties to Wonder Woman (SO STUPID!) and we have no idea if Donna Troy will ever show up again. Superman has Supergirl and Superboy. Batman has.. Almost everyone. I think it would be cool if Wonder Woman had the Wonder Twins.. What do you think?

Quote Originally Posted by jsrichardson1 View Post
    Since the introduction of Orion and possibly other New Gods is taking place in the pages of Wonder Woman (AWESOME) I was wondering, Where are The Wonder Twins? What was their original origin? I would love it if The Wonder Twins were reintroduced in the pages of Wonder Woman as new Gods. Kids raised by and escaped from Granny Goodness. I mean, it's clear that Wonder Girl has no actual ties to Wonder Woman (SO STUPID!) and we have no idea if Donna Troy will ever show up again. Superman has Supergirl and Superboy. Batman has.. Almost everyone. I think it would be cool if Wonder Woman had the Wonder Twins.. What do you think?

Don't we already have wonder 'twins' wth Apollo and Artemis?

If by Wonder Twins you mean these kids

No, I don't want to see them in the new 52, because I don't want to see them subjected to this kind of bullshit from DC ever again.

They call me Mr. Pip! the4thpip's Avatar

Marvin and Wendy were never the Wonder Twins, they were replaced by them.
    My blog.

We struggled against apartheid in South Africa, supported by people the world over, because black people were being blamed and made to suffer for something we could do nothing about; our very skins. It is the same with sexual orientation. It is a given.
    - Desmond Tutu

Getting married? Check http://www.fandgweddings.com/

The Wonder Twins were aliens and they were re-introduced in the pages of Extreme Justice before everything goes down the toilet. How do you shoehorn them on the pages of Azarello's Wonder Woman ?

BANNED

I am not sure the OP is aware that the Wonder Twins have no real connection to Wonder Woman, despite the name.

Wonders Twins (among others) audition tapes:

ಠ_ಠ

The only Wonder Twin that I want to see is Donna Troy. Bring Back Donna Troy.