Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    14 Time Rita's Champion SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by o1pickleboy View Post
    I always seen Radar and Klinger having different skills that made them good. Radar was the paperwork king working magic with army red tape and doing most of the administrative work for Henry.

Klinger was good at the "scouch" getting material though trades with other units.

If I had an issue with army paperwork because I need a transfer, pass or information I would go to Radar. If I needed something supply wise medicine, food or equipment I am going to Klinger because he would get it at the best price.
    We have to remember Radar himself was good at getting things for a good price as well. He had the contacts like Sparky and others he could get things. Remember the episode where Hawkeye and Trapper want an Incubator that can save lives and they travel to try and get one from a corrupt Sargent who has 3 of them . The guy won't let them have it and it looks like they will have to give up after confronting a General at a press conference .

"Did you really tell a 4 Star General , give me liberty or give me death ?" - Henry Blake

"You had to be there Henry , it sounded great at the time - Hawkeye.

Its there that Radar hooks them up with one. Claiming he traded the incoming grill that Henry had ordered for the incubator.
    "Heads up-- If Havok's position in UA #5 really upset you, it's time to drown yourself hobo piss. Seriously, do it. It's the only solution." - Rick Remender

Sucks 200 character limit.

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    We have to remember Radar himself was good at getting things for a good price as well. He had the contacts like Sparky and others he could get things. Remember the episode where Hawkeye and Trapper want an Incubator that can save lives and they travel to try and get one from a corrupt Sargent who has 3 of them . The guy won't let them have it and it looks like they will have to give up after confronting a General at a press conference .

"Did you really tell a 4 Star General , give me liberty or give me death ?" - Henry Blake

"You had to be there Henry , it sounded great at the time - Hawkeye.

Its there that Radar hooks them up with one. Claiming he traded the incoming grill that Henry had ordered for the incubator.
    Let me correct myself by no way do I mean Radar was a good at wheeling and dealing but the vibe I got from Klinger in the last seasons was he was the master of it.
    I'm not liberal, liberals have beliefs. I'm a democrat, the only belief I have is that republicans are wrong.

Let's free the market, so it can enslave us all

Myspace

I always seen Radar and Klinger having different skills that made them good. Radar was the paperwork king working magic with army red tape and doing most of the administrative work for Henry.

Klinger was good at the "scouch" getting material though trades with other units.

If I had an issue with army paperwork because I need a transfer, pass or information I would go to Radar. If I needed something supply wise medicine, food or equipment I am going to Klinger because he would get it at the best price.
    Are you talking about first season Radar, or after that?

Because first season Radar had Blake tied around his finger. Basically ran the place. Smoked his cigars and drank his booze when his back was turned. A master scrounger.

Then they innocented him up in later seasons. He traded in his stolen booze for grape NeHi, and was retconned to have never touched the hard stuff.
    The Punisher: Iím going to cauterize your rectum, sealing it shut, so when you turn those delicious Pink Pantsô Fruit Pies into waste products the bilirubin in your feces will leach into your bloodstream and youíll die screaming! And Iíll watch while having sex with this grateful prostitute!

Trussed-Up Hooker: Blueberry are my favorite!

In other words, what StoneGold said.
    -Expletive Deleted

Check out my travel site, Geekations.com

Major Charles Emerson Winchester: elitist prig on the surface, devilish prankster underneath.

Cei-U!
    I summon the French horn!
    It's hardly a secret that something is badly wrong with me. - Dan B. in the Underworld
    I am ... a condescending prick sometimes. But I usually mean to be. - Paradox
    I'm not infallible. I just act like it. - Me

Quote Originally Posted by StoneGold View Post
    Are you talking about first season Radar, or after that?

Because first season Radar had Blake tied around his finger. Basically ran the place. Smoked his cigars and drank his booze when his back was turned. A master scrounger.

Then they innocented him up in later seasons. He traded in his stolen booze for grape NeHi, and was retconned to have never touched the hard stuff.
    They made him more innocent yes but I never got the vibe that he lost his administrative skills. As for the scrounger skill I guess my opinion is Radar is Larry Bird of scrounging Klinger is Michael Jordon.
    I'm not liberal, liberals have beliefs. I'm a democrat, the only belief I have is that republicans are wrong.

Myspace

They made him more innocent yes but I never got the vibe that he lost his administrative skills. As for the scrounger skill I guess my opinion is Radar is Larry Bird of scrounging Klinger is Michael Jordon.
    He used to be more ninja about it. Shit just got done. Then it was him begging for Sparky to do something. Shit would still get done, but less ninja.
    The Punisher: Iím going to cauterize your rectum, sealing it shut, so when you turn those delicious Pink Pantsô Fruit Pies into waste products the bilirubin in your feces will leach into your bloodstream and youíll die screaming! And Iíll watch while having sex with this grateful prostitute!

Trussed-Up Hooker: Blueberry are my favorite!

In other words, what StoneGold said.
    -Expletive Deleted

Check out my travel site, Geekations.com

Quote Originally Posted by StoneGold View Post
    He used to be more ninja about it. Shit just got done. Then it was him begging for Sparky to do something. Shit would still get done, but less ninja.
    It was editing he always begged Sparky because Sparky was the bomb.

Myspace