Page 70 of 354 FirstFirst ... 206066676869707172737480120170 ... LastLast
Results 1,036 to 1,050 of 5307

I will just peruse the wiki after it is updated.
    What have I always believed? That, on the whole, and by and large, if a person lived properly, not according to what any priests said, but according to what seemed decent and honest inside, then it would, at the end, more or less, turn out ok.

"In 1996, I was 36. And you're still a frothing moonbat." ~Paradox

One of my friends is irritated that the ebook won't be released until April.
    I love bipolar danger girl forever!

Quote Originally Posted by Tadhg View Post
    One of my friends is irritated that the ebook won't be released until April.
    They are waiting almost four months? they definitely want that hardcover cash.
    What have I always believed? That, on the whole, and by and large, if a person lived properly, not according to what any priests said, but according to what seemed decent and honest inside, then it would, at the end, more or less, turn out ok.

"In 1996, I was 36. And you're still a frothing moonbat." ~Paradox

Quote Originally Posted by Puma View Post
    They are waiting almost four months? they definitely want that hardcover cash.
    Which is funny because they could just sell it at the hardcover price and call it a day.

Still not as bad as it could be. When the last one came out Jordan's widow wanted to wait until after the paperback came out to release the ebook version
    I love bipolar danger girl forever!

Jared H. schedules:

Holy shit, the last Wheel of Time book comes out tomorrow!
    Really? I just finished reading those earlier last year. Of course, I won't be getting it tomorrow, or any time soon until there's a paperback.
    'Dox out.

"But I think the difference is, when Democrats go crazy, they get shown the door. When Republicans go crazy they get appointed to the Science committee. " - Shawn Hopkins

"Can it, you nit!" - Violet Beauregard

"And Paradox is never correct. About anything."- Kid Omega

Champions: The Conclave
    Decorum & Friends (A City of Heroes archive)

Good morning, nerds.

First Monday of 2013.... booo!

Quote Originally Posted by the4thpip View Post
    I had two weekends to workout at Cedic's gym in Cologne, as they gave him a "buddy pass" for Christmas.

It sure is a bit fancier than mine, with a pool and a steam bath and a bistro... But membership also costs twice what I pay.
    My gym could only cost you $44, once. Its also your house, and I still don't go!
    Listen to this: alt-j - Something Good

They call me Mr. Pip! the4thpip's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jessecuster3 View Post
    Good morning, nerds.

First Monday of 2013.... booo!

My gym could only cost you $44, once. Its also your house, and I still don't go!
    Oh, I used to have weights, a workout ball, jumping rope etc, but I just don't work out at home. I need the atmosphere of a gym.
    My blog.

We struggled against apartheid in South Africa, supported by people the world over, because black people were being blamed and made to suffer for something we could do nothing about; our very skins. It is the same with sexual orientation. It is a given.
    - Desmond Tutu

Getting married? Check http://www.fandgweddings.com/

When I was a plumber and we had to do repair work on an occupied house, I'd always look around the basement and find it. Unused exercise equipment in every one, sometimes not even taken out of the box!
    'Dox out.

"But I think the difference is, when Democrats go crazy, they get shown the door. When Republicans go crazy they get appointed to the Science committee. " - Shawn Hopkins

Oh, I used to have weights, a workout ball, jumping rope etc, but I just don't work out at home. I need the atmosphere of a gym.
    Well, at least, this has virtual trainers to push you...

I never got that. People "pushing me" never made me want to try harder, it just made me want to smack them.
    'Dox out.

Quote Originally Posted by Paradox View Post
    I never got that. People "pushing me" never made me want to try harder, it just made me want to smack them.
    Its gentle encouragement...

I think it's more that I'm "unmotivatable". None of that crap works on me because I already know how it works (or rather, sadly tries).

**has flashback to an idiot manager we had at the hotel that put up a bunch of stupid "motivational" posters and was amazed that we all laughed at them**
    'Dox out.

They call me Mr. Pip! the4thpip's Avatar

I'm not motivated by coaches at the gym, I am motivated by looking at guys with better bodies than mine.
    My blog.

We struggled against apartheid in South Africa, supported by people the world over, because black people were being blamed and made to suffer for something we could do nothing about; our very skins. It is the same with sexual orientation. It is a given.
    - Desmond Tutu

Getting married? Check http://www.fandgweddings.com/

I'm not motivated by coaches at the gym, I am motivated by looking at guys with better bodies than mine.
    Right. "Motivated" is certainly one word for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Paradox View Post
    I think it's more that I'm "unmotivatable". None of that crap works on me because I already know how it works (or rather, sadly tries).

**has flashback to an idiot manager we had at the hotel that put up a bunch of stupid "motivational" posters and was amazed that we all laughed at them**

Yeah, this is interactive software for Xbox36 Kinect(or Wii), that tells you what to do and keeps track of all sorts of metrics. The motivation is still totally yours to turn it on and participate every day.

Its the next technology from workout videos, and provides actual interactivity.