Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quote Originally Posted by WaltRunsThingsSon View Post
    Well, the the thread got neutered and derailed by poor attitudes and boorish behavior before it could get going. I don't understand people whct one to a comic book site and act like its a chore to talk about comics or interact with comic book fans.
    You can't see why it's a chore to debate with someone who can't possibly debate back? That's like if you and me tried to debate which is better ham or turkey, except I've never once tried ham, but I totally read online once that ham comes from pigs.

Also keep in mind poster history has to be taken into account, this is only fair yes?
    Last edited by Surtur; 01-03-2013 at 09:57 AM.
    A woman can move a lot faster with her skirt up than a man can with his pants down.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by WaltRunsThingsSon View Post
    Well, the the thread got neutered and derailed by poor attitudes and boorish behavior before it could get going. I don't understand people whct one to a comic book site and act like its a chore to talk about comics or interact with comic book fans.
    The thread was never, ever, ever going to get going. That is what you don't seem to get.

Not only is it a stomp, it's also a stomp that's been done many times for some odd reason.

There was nothing to discuss. Lobo stomps, that's the end of it.

And if you're referring to me as having a "poor attitude", you might wanna ask yourself why I've lasted over 5 years and 30,000 posts (30,000 AFTER the whole forum had their entire early post history deleted, incidentally), yet the person you were so keen to "have a discussion" with has been banned after a month.

Quote Originally Posted by KJ Stewart View Post
    The thread was never, ever, ever going to get going. That is what you don't seem to get.

Not only is it a stomp, it's also a stomp that's been done many times for some odd reason.

There was nothing to discuss. Lobo stomps, that's the end of it.

And if you're referring to me as having a "poor attitude", you might wanna ask yourself why I've lasted over 5 years and 30,000 posts (30,000 AFTER the whole forum had their entire early post history deleted, incidentally), yet the person you were so keen to "have a discussion" with has been banned after a month.

*Claps*

KJ said it right there in my opinion.

Attitude has nothing to do with it, unless one is actually trying to troll/flame/spam.

The point of this forum is to *Debate*.

That means using common sense and knowledge to see what the final outcome is.

And man some of this topics lack both.

Especially that god awful Thade vs Enel thing.

I'd like to remind everyone that discussing other people is not the point of Rumbles.

Though in this case, I'd have to agree that this thread isn't going anywhere. Thread Closed.
    Suffering is a fact of life. You survive if you find a reason to endure it.