Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    What's Best For Business Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by NamorSuperStrong View Post
    Yea. who would win? I dont know ANYTHING about lobo except that hes been banned from heaven and hell.
    Google exist for a reason, dude.

Lobo in just a terribly horrible stomp.

Swedish Shinigami Dark Soul # 7's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by StupidMoniker View Post
    Standard equipment, Wolverine is not doing anything to Lex Luthor who flies around is a battle suit that trades blows with Superman. Toyman probably doesn't have anything often enough to be considered standard equipment, but JL Toyman would stomp Wolverine with his giant Optimus Prime like robot that time dumps Superman.
    You got me on the Luthor bit but I don't think that the time-dumping (I love that he probably wasn't even trying to build a time-blast but that's what it ended up being) robot could be considered standard equipment.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by IssunBoshi View Post
    And anyone remembers the Marvel vs. Dc crossover fight they had?
    Yeah, a fan-voted result which was part of the same set of fan-voted results in which Spider-Man beat Superboy, Storm beat Wonder Woman and Thor defeated Captain Marvel...

Make of that what you will, those of you who weren't already familiar with it...

Quote Originally Posted by KJ Stewart View Post
    Yeah, a fan-voted result which was part of the same set of fan-voted results in which Spider-Man beat Superboy, Storm beat Wonder Woman and Thor defeated Captain Marvel...

Make of that what you will, those of you who weren't already familiar with it...
    The Thor/Captain Marvel fight wasn't decided by fan votes IIRC. That was just the five last fights.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul # 7 View Post
    The Thor/Captain Marvel fight wasn't decided by fan votes IIRC. That was just the five last fights.
    Ah yeah you're right. Wolverine/Lobo, Supes/Hulk, Storm/Wondy, Batman/Cap and Spider-Man/Superboy.

Regardless, it's a prime reason why we take no notice of crossovers...

Ah yeah you're right. Wolverine/Lobo, Supes/Hulk, Storm/Wondy, Batman/Cap and Spider-Man/Superboy.

Regardless, it's a prime reason why we take no notice of crossovers...
    Yeah.. the Marvel vs. Dc crossover battle comics were pretty much THE original Deadliest Warrior and Death Battle when it comes to the bullshit spewing out of the results of every match-up eh? Or am I the only one noticing this?
    Current Mood: Still Bored/Awkward
    Currently Playing: None (except for maybe my NES/SNES emulator occasionally)
    Madworld Respect Thread

Spectacularly Neurotic Sharkerbob's Avatar

Meh, Wolverine will just pay him off again.
    It's a lie! My pants were off the entire time!

I've got a new site for RPGs: Total Pantaloonacy

Yeah.. the Marvel vs. Dc crossover battle comics were pretty much THE original Deadliest Warrior and Death Battle when it comes to the bullshit spewing out of the results of every match-up eh? Or am I the only one noticing this?
    Death Battle is MILES above both Marvel vs. DC and Deadliest Warrior in terms of basically everything. It's not useable for rumbles or anything but every aspect of the show is well done.

oh. I thought he was like an anti-hero
    He often is, but - though not a member of Supes rogues gallery - he and Supes have fought a few times (DC 1st, Day of the Krypton Man, LEGION annual #1, Eclipso: the Darkness within, a Louise Simonson Man of Steel issue shortly after Supes returned from the dead, a dream Lobo had, a Superman Adventures episode...).

Nobody wants to discuss it. It's a pointless stomp.

There is literally nothing to discuss.
    We could make fun of the fight in the DC Vs. Marvel mini...

Yeah, a fan-voted result which was part of the same set of fan-voted results in which Spider-Man beat Superboy, Storm beat Wonder Woman and Thor defeated Captain Marvel....
    You beat me to it.
    Pull List; seems to be too long to fit in my sig...

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul # 7 View Post
    Death Battle is MILES above both Marvel vs. DC and Deadliest Warrior in terms of basically everything. It's not useable for rumbles or anything but every aspect of the show is well done.
    how is death battles better than deadliest warrior in your opinion?
    Current Mood: Still Bored/Awkward
    Currently Playing: None (except for maybe my NES/SNES emulator occasionally)
    Madworld Respect Thread

how is death battles better than deadliest warrior in your opinion?
    The guys commentating are actually funny instead of being lame douchebags. And it feels like they're genuinely into the subject matter rather than just being paid to feign interest.

The research for each Death Battle is actually well-done and comprehensive while still being summarized nicely. On Deadliest Warrior it generally feels like not a lot of effort is put into it.

The fights are WAY more fun to watch on Death Battle.

oh. I thought he was like an anti-hero
    Anti-heroes usually don't murder their entire race just for kicks. I wouldn't call him a straight up super villain either. Evil a-hole who can be comical at times, I guess is the best thing?
    A woman can move a lot faster with her skirt up than a man can with his pants down.

Quote Originally Posted by WaltRunsThingsSon View Post
    Why are you being so uptight?

Lobo stomps Wolverine.
    Eh, I kind of appreciate the guidelines. It keeps absolute anarchy from spreading like gangrene on the rumbles forums. Usually, it's a good idea to use the search function to see whether or not the fight has been done before. Chances are, it has and there may even be a mod ruling regarding the subject.

My guess, is it's probably a pain in the butt for mods to have to deal with "...yet another of ....fill in the blank....", deleting them out and what not, particularly if it's one that has already been fleshed out on the rumble forums.

Just a thought.
    "Looks clear."

Quote Originally Posted by WaltRunsThingsSon View Post
    Well, I'm discussing it with the OP. if he thinks Wolverine could win, I'd be open to hearing why. You seem unhappy.
    How are you discussing it with the OP? You responded to someone else asking them about being uptight and then said Lobo stomps.

Anyways the OP didn't even say who he thought would win. How could he? He didn't even know much about Lobo besides being banned from heaven and hell. I realize he is banned, but even if he wasn't it is kind of hard to have a discussion with someone about two people when said someone only knows about one of them.
    Last edited by Surtur; 01-02-2013 at 04:23 PM.
    A woman can move a lot faster with her skirt up than a man can with his pants down.

Well, the the thread got neutered and derailed by poor attitudes and boorish behavior before it could get going. I don't understand people whct one to a comic book site and act like its a chore to talk about comics or interact with comic book fans.