Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by InformationGeek View Post
    What's your thoughts on their Indie stuff?
    Haven't read them yet. Would be more interested in that if I liked the DC stuff I've read from them. I'm sure American Vampire and Sweet Tooth are good, but I'm not interested in vampires nor countryside stuff. I will probably try Wake and Trillium though.

Quote Originally Posted by El Sombrero View Post
    I agree with all of this, even though I love Snyder's Batman. I note the flaws with it but I still love it, the same way Johns' Justice League has obviously been flawed, but I still love it.
    I could enjoy Batman as just an entertaining book, but Snyder takes is writing too seriously which ruins it for me.

BANNED

better be the Question.

I wonder what group this book is going to be under? I'm all for a new dark book or the proposed Shazam! book.
    X-Poster of the Month: May 2013
    The Best There Is At What I Do

Top Ten Magic Bitches

Quote Originally Posted by Robotman4 View Post
    Lemire has expressed interest in The Doom Patrol. i actually got a chance to talk to him at Comic Con and he said he wanted to use Robotman in his Animal Man book but DC wouldnt let him. "they had other plans for the character."
    Very similar to my meeting him at a con in KC. Loved his Robotman in MGA and asked about DP. Said he's up for it. Really hoping this happens.
    I am what I am and that's all what I am

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by hondobrode View Post
    Very similar to my meeting him at a con in KC. Loved his Robotman in MGA and asked about DP. Said he's up for it. Really hoping this happens.
    You're confusing Lemire with Kindt.

Actually, when it comes to Jeff Lemire I really like his stuff. The only thing I'm really not a fan of is Animal Man which has been caught up in Rotworld which is in conjunction with Scott's Swamp Thing. Once Rotworld is thru, maybe I'll go back to Animal Man.
    Gimme gimme shock treatment.

wasn't there a Robins book rumor?
    "Calm down, call Batman." - Greg Capullo

Quote Originally Posted by Robotman4 View Post
    Lemire has expressed interest in The Doom Patrol. i actually got a chance to talk to him at Comic Con and he said he wanted to use Robotman in his Animal Man book but DC wouldnt let him. "they had other plans for the character."
    Yes, yes, yes, YES! Make this happen, DC!!

Edit: I'm not even talking about Lemire/Fawkes on Doom Patrol. I just mean a Doom Patrol book, period.

BANNED

Unfortunately Ravagers is cock blocking Doom Patrol. They need to retcon the Niles Caulder in that book as the real Niles's son/clone/whatever.

I don't think Ravagers is long for this world. Could see that one going in the next round of cuts.
    Saga, Private Eye, Chew, Umbral, Deadly Class, Pretty Deadly

She-Hulk, Ghost Rider, Loki, Moon Knight, Iron Fist, Daredevil, Punisher, X-Factor

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Holmes View Post
    Unfortunately Ravagers is cock blocking Doom Patrol. They need to retcon the Niles Caulder in that book as the real Niles's son/clone/whatever.
    Quote Originally Posted by El Sombrero View Post
    I don't think Ravagers is long for this world. Could see that one going in the next round of cuts.
    Maybe we could just find out the Culling (and, therefore Ravagers) was all just a bad dream Wonder Girl was having . . . she could wake up to find that Tim is in the shower.
    Congress shall make no law . . . abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

Quote Originally Posted by Trey View Post
    wasn't there a Robins book rumor?
    Yes, and Lemire has straight up said it was false. If it was at all in the works, he wouldn't be allowed to comment on it.