Results 1 to 14 of 14
  1. #1

    Default Kitana (Mortal Kombat) vs Kasumi (Dead Or Alive)

    Who takes this match?

  2. #2
    Fists of God Chou Blaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Avalon
    Posts
    14,324

    Default

    Well Kitana is very old and thus experinced. (Looks good because of her heritage not of Earth and all.)

    Plus she has weapons (Fans)

    kasumi does have a sword I think but does not use it.

    Also Kasumi can teleport.

    I imagine their physical stats are about the same.

    So a close fight in my opinion.

  3. #3
    Terror On Wheels T51R's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    15,861

    Default

    WE win. Because it's likely to END IN SEX.
    "Our cash flow is as if a profligate son keeps borrowing money to spend on Geisha, which is why we donít have a choice not to enjoy the race." ~DOME CO. LTD, on their 2012 LeMans effort...

  4. #4
    Senior Member Kuro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    4,983

    Default

    I would probably give the nod to Kitana as far as abilities are concerned. She routinely deals with monsters like Goro, Baraka, Kintaro, Motaro and so on. Kasumi just deals with other people.

  5. #5
    Omnidisciplinary Nerd
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    TN
    Posts
    8,709

    Default

    although Kasumi does have a chi attack

  6. #6
    Senior Member Kuro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    4,983

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 1505627 View Post
    although Kasumi does have a chi attack
    Not gonna do much good.. Kitana fights people who all have some form of projectile attack.

  7. #7
    Senior Member Fast's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    4,362

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kuro View Post
    I would probably give the nod to Kitana as far as abilities are concerned. She routinely deals with monsters like Goro, Baraka, Kintaro, Motaro and so on. Kasumi just deals with other people.
    how does she do against these guys cannonically? Going by that logic Kasumi also fights Ryu from the Ninja Gaiden series. MK is a more powerful world in general it seems but we do need individual feats for Kasumi and Kitana which is difficult for fighting games.

  8. #8
    The REAL king of atlantis NamorSuperStrong's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Atlantis
    Posts
    90

    Default

    kasumi due to teleportation. (even though she faces people like scorpion and sub-zero)

  9. #9
    Senior Member Kuro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    4,983

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fast View Post
    how does she do against these guys cannonically? Going by that logic Kasumi also fights Ryu from the Ninja Gaiden series. MK is a more powerful world in general it seems but we do need individual feats for Kasumi and Kitana which is difficult for fighting games.
    I would probably put her above people like Jax and Sonya Blade, who also have projectile based attacks. And even Jonny Cage.

    Oh and it doesn't help, but she was considered top tier in MK games, =p

  10. #10
    The REAL king of atlantis NamorSuperStrong's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Atlantis
    Posts
    90

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kuro View Post
    I would probably put her above people like Jax and Sonya Blade, who also have projectile based attacks. And even Jonny Cage.

    Oh and it doesn't help, but she was considered top tier in MK games, =p
    what about stryker?

  11. #11
    Everyone's favorite host Guy Smiley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    4,073

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NamorSuperStrong View Post
    what about stryker?
    What about Stryker?

  12. #12
    The REAL king of atlantis NamorSuperStrong's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Atlantis
    Posts
    90

    Default

    could she beat stryker?

  13. #13
    Everyone's favorite host Guy Smiley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    4,073

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NamorSuperStrong View Post
    could she beat stryker?
    Nobody can beat Stryker. He's the god-emperor of Mortal Kombat.

  14. #14
    Senior Member Kuro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    4,983

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NamorSuperStrong View Post
    what about stryker?
    Stryker had the best projectile in the game - a GUN. (Seriously, it was so damn useful against the bosses) And Kitana would mop the floor w him. =p

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •