Page 1 of 17 1234511 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Default How will the reunion between Namor and Black Panther go?

In the Coming Issues of New Avengers we will have the Reunion of Black Panther and Namor.

how do you Expect and how do you want this to go, should we get a Walkanda vs Atlantis War in the future?

BANNED

WHAT NAMOR SHOULD SAY TO BP --- I am Not sorry for attacking your country, i was Compelled to try and rescue the Mutant Girl you where holding prisoner/hostage. I am However Sorry for the Tragic loss of Walkadena Lives that where not involved in our war.

WHAT NAMOR WILL SAY TO BP --- Why? F##K You Thats Why! Whacha gonna do about it? huh? whacha gonna DO? COME AT ME BRO!!!!

Imagination and Bravery Double 0's Avatar

The war is already happening.

I expect a truce due to the situation. I'd like that truce to be permanent, and see the friendship slowly come back.

And wouldn't this go into the New Avengers thread?
    "No snowflake in an avalanche ever feels responsible."

- Stanisław Jerzy Lec

http://naijamanexe.tumblr.com

Veteran Member Juggernaut Punch's Avatar

Based on their facial expressions, BP told Namor that he's still mad at him, Namor told him he doesn't give a flying fuck, said something about the greater threat and then insulted him which causes BP to give him the stink eye.

If they end up being teammates in New Avengers, then I think we have to assume the meeting goes pretty darn well.

We shall soon see, though, I'm wondering why we haven't got a, lettered preview by now, I assume T'challa will put his differences to the side, for the greater good of the mission, but I believe it won't end well between the two, when one gets to that point where they feel they know longer needs the other, sh!t is really gon hit the fan.
    Last edited by agent_graves; 12-31-2012 at 12:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kid Kamikaze10 View Post
    The war is already happening.

I expect a truce due to the situation. I'd like that truce to be permanent, and see the friendship slowly come back.

And wouldn't this go into the New Avengers thread?
    Before we even think of that happening BP and Wakanda will need to get proper payback for what happened otherwise Namor will just be getting off scott free. And that wouldn't be right.
    Creepy Black Brotherhood Member

Brother Judge will leave you in Fudge.

MXAAGVNIEETRO were right The Black Guardian's Avatar

Namor was mind-controlled, so he should get off scott free.

But T'Challa's gonna grab Namor and Silver surfer in headlocks and bash their heads together Stooges style. Wooob! Wooob! Wooob! Wooob! Wooob!
    COEXIST | NOEXIST

ShadowcatMagikДаякѕтая Sto☈mDustMercury MonetRachelCipher
    MagnetoNightcrawlerColossusRockslideBeastXavier

Quote Originally Posted by The Black Guardian View Post

But T'Challa's gonna grab Namor and Silver surfer in headlocks and bash their heads together Stooges style. Wooob! Wooob! Wooob! Wooob! Wooob!
    But Atlantean forces were in Wakanda, so... War was essentially declared either way.

Nevermind that every other member of P5 either regrets what they did, or suffered consequences for it.

- Stanisław Jerzy Lec

Quote Originally Posted by The Black Guardian View Post

You can argue Namor gets somewhat of a free pass because he was possession... the problem was that it wasn't JUST Namor that attacked Wakanda. It was the Atlantean army. And no one (to our knowledge at least) was mind controlling them.

It's why I think Namor dragging Atlantis into the attack (especially since he didn't really need them) was probably a bad idea. It makes the whole conflict a lot more complicated.

That said, if there's a bigger problem at stake I'm sure T'Challa is pragmatic enough to put his issues with Atlantis on hold. Can't necessarily say the same thing for Shuri though... that might be the problem there.

The reunion shall end the gentlemen's way. Pistols at dawn.

I hate that the writers made Namor destroy Wakanda. It was one of the few things that I didn't care for in AvX. But he was mind controlled and I hope they just leave that weak plot thread be.

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    That said, if there's a bigger problem at stake I'm sure T'Challa is pragmatic enough to put his issues with Atlantis on hold. Can't necessarily say the same thing for Shuri though... that might be the problem there.
    That's the bigger thing. T'Challa may be able to make a truce happen.

Shuri? Probably wants his head ASAP.

- Stanisław Jerzy Lec

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    You can argue Namor gets somewhat of a free pass because he was possession... the problem was that it wasn't JUST Namor that attacked Wakanda. It was the Atlantean army. And no one (to our knowledge at least) was mind controlling them.
    Their King told them to fight so they did. It's almost just as good as being mind controlled. Can't really go around defy your King.

Quote Originally Posted by NamorsTrident View Post
    I hate that the writers made Namor destroy Wakanda. It was one of the few things that I didn't care for in AvX. But he was mind controlled and I hope they just leave that weak plot thread be.
    Can't happen. They put it on the table and now it HAS to be addressed which it's beginning to starting with the war between Wakanda and Atlantis . As a BP fan I will feel seriously cheated if it isn't addressed and Namor gets off cleanly in the end.
    Creepy Black Brotherhood Member

Brother Judge will leave you in Fudge.