Default Anyone like the Priscilla Rich cheetah?

Why not bring her back? Why erase her out of existence? Her backstory was interesting. She was like the girl DC version of Norman Osborn/Green Goblin. I like that the first Cheetah had a split personality, an evil costume villain and a rich alter ego just like Norman.

I did. She was a crazy woman she was. Not only that she team up with the first villian group in comics but their were the mist interesting I have seem.

They already brought her back... kinda. The New 52 Cheetah is currently Barbara Minerva, but they made it seem that Priscilla Rich and Deborah Domaine were just names Barbara Minerva used in the past when commintting crimes. See Justice League #14.

I like her well enough when I'm reading the classic stories. Her schtick can be told with equal effectiveness using Barbara though. It depends on how distinct the writer wishes to make the Cheetah from Minerva. Post Coie and pre New 52 the Cheetah was all over the map, it's hold on her having various rammifications depending on the story.
    Freedom is merely the ability to live without fear of persecution.

To me Priscalla was more danger because of her mental disorder. I always want them to comb the two together. Priscilla and Barbra.

Yes, i did.