Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Falcon Man View Post
    Also, the infamous speed steal. Here Wally used it on Inertia.

http://i.imgur.com/ZqB9l.jpg
    http://i.imgur.com/h8VKb.jpg
    I think you need to read the OP, because you keep mentioning things that have blatantly been banned for this matchup.

That said, I reiterate, Wally doesn't need any of his more esoteric stuff to beat Ghost Rider.

A simple bombardment of a trillion punches before Ghost Rider hears the bell would KO him. Nothing, literally nothing, proves otherwise.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by KJ Stewart View Post
    I think you need to read the OP, because you keep mentioning things that have blatantly been banned for this matchup.

That said, I reiterate, Wally doesn't need any of his more esoteric stuff to beat Ghost Rider.

A simple bombardment of a trillion punches before Ghost Rider hears the bell would KO him. Nothing, literally nothing, proves otherwise.
    Um, the OP just said...

Quote Originally Posted by paki View Post
    Danny Ketch - Best GR Ever

vs

Wally West - Best Flash Ever!

No BFR, No PS & No IMP for Wally
    I am assuming PS = Plot Stupidity so there's nothing in it talking about the speed steal. I suppose the tornado comment I made was non-admissible because it would count as BFR. My mistake there.
    Last edited by Gram; 12-31-2012 at 03:15 PM.

Strrrrrrrrrrrrex mailedbypostman1's Avatar

Um, the OP just said...

I am assuming PS = Plot Stupidity so there's nothing in it talking about the speed steal.
    The OP clarified later for no speed stealing.
    Strrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrex

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by paki View Post
    No Speed Stealing for Wally as well ok.
    And this...

So, how hard can flash hit minus the IMP?

BANNED

And this...
    I see. He should probably edit the OP then.

Um, the OP just said...

I am assuming PS = Plot Stupidity so there's nothing in it talking about the speed steal. I suppose the tornado comment I made was non-admissible because it would count as BFR. My mistake there.
    Penance Stare, probably.
    Fox Mr. Sinister (holding Rogue's chin): "So beautiful, yet so strong."

Fox Wolverine: "Well, I always did think I was kinda cute. Nice of you to mention it."

Official Board Ostrichizer

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by mailedbypostman1 View Post
    Well, put it this way, even the weakest, slowest, frailest Flash can make Black Adam feel his punches.

The shear speed of them packs a massive punch, and the SpeedForce protects the wielder from the resulting effects.

That aside, one thing the OP hasn't banned is the vibration abilities. Not only could Wally vibrate GR into the ground, he could also vibrate through GR which causes massive damage.

And he could do all of the above a million times before GR knew he was in a fight.

Well, put it this way, even the weakest, slowest, frailest Flash can make Black Adam feel his punches.

The shear speed of them packs a massive punch, and the SpeedForce protects the wielder from the resulting effects.

That aside, one thing the OP hasn't banned is the vibration abilities. Not only could Wally vibrate GR into the ground, he could also vibrate through GR which causes massive damage.

And he could do all of the above a million times before GR knew he was in a fight.
    If the Flash isn't bloodlusted, he probably isn't going to do that right away. We all know the Flash is going to stand there and look at Ghost Rider, be it out of arrogance or curiosity, and wait for him to make a move. Before the Flash realizes it, he's already caught in the Penance Stare.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Bloodthroe View Post
    If the Flash isn't bloodlusted, he probably isn't going to do that right away. We all know the Flash is going to stand there and look at Ghost Rider, be it out of arrogance or curiosity, and wait for him to make a move. Before the Flash realizes it, he's already caught in the Penance Stare.
    But the Flash is bloodlusted, otherwise I wouldn't be saying it.

But the Flash is bloodlusted, otherwise I wouldn't be saying it.
    You shouldn't be saying he is bloodlusted, unless it was in the OP. CIS should apply.

Quote Originally Posted by Bloodthroe View Post
    You shouldn't be saying he is bloodlusted, unless it was in the OP. CIS should apply.
    Nope. Standard conditions of a fight, unless said otherwise, are "bloodlusted, 100 feet, the Khazan arena."

It depends on how you define it. Technically it's just Flash punching a dude going at FTL speeds. So he should technically still be able to hit you at exactly the speed of light or just a fraction slower.
    A woman can move a lot faster with her skirt up than a man can with his pants down.

Nope. Standard conditions of a fight, unless said otherwise, are "bloodlusted, 100 feet, the Khazan arena."
    I see. It's been a while since I've read the rules. If they are in a Khazan bubble, then I guess the Ghost Rider can just burn off all of the oxygen like he did against classic Hulk. That should defeat the Flash, or, can the Flash go without oxygen?

What bubble? It's a roman coliseum.
    Suffering is a fact of life. You survive if you find a reason to endure it.