Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Scarlet Witch, My #1 =) CJStriker's Avatar

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by PwrdOff View Post
    The answer is obviously Sue, the woman is clearly deranged. I can totally get how someone might be attracted to the quiet nerdy type over some blustering jock, but it makes far less sense when Reed can barely be bothered to acknowledge her existence while Namor is quite ready to drop everything and spend the rest of his days worshipping at her feet. This dynamic oddly makes Namor much more relatable to your average comic book geek than Reed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rheged View Post
    Thank you. I've often thought the same about Sue. What's more annoying is that she's not above using Namor to get Reed's attention.

I think women are Namor's greatest weakness, moreso than his greatest enemy.
    I Agree with this as well, when it comes to Pretty Women, Sue Storm Rules. Also, why she has not left the Husband that keeps ignoring this Beautiful Women and becomes a Queen with a Man who would adore her (like any man the is half alive would, lol), I don't get.

"While I live... and until I die... I am an Avenger !"

Scarlet Witch - Avengers Vol. 1 - #84

http://s25.postimg.org/3y3o4h933/Sca...An_Avenger.png

I'm going to say Namor is his own worst enemy. The man's to proud to admit he can be wrong or need help.

I'd say Llyra.

She killed Namor's wife Dorma.

Most of Namor's best known foes then to be of the palace intrigue variety (Attuma, Krang, Byrrya, Llyra) who can't hang with Namor in a straight fight.

The foes that could match with Namor physically (Orca, Tiger Shark, Invaders foe U-Man, Avengers baddie Tyrak ) we don't see that much.

Optic Blast, Optic Blast B. Kuwanger's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Wellman View Post
    Namor REALLY needs another legit shot at a solo, half of his last one was wasted on underwater vampires and reintroducing his background for new readers. He never got a chance to actually fight any legit villains on his own.
    And it wasn't even that bad, but really had little chance of garnering success.

Quote Originally Posted by MASTER-OF-SUPRISE View Post
    I'm going to say Namor is his own worst enemy. The man's to proud to admit he can be wrong or need help.
    Well he is stubborn and arrogant, but has allied with enemies, joined teams, and called on old friends when appropriate.

Latverian Tourism Bureau Iron Maiden's Avatar

Krang and Attuma.

Although, Krang has sort of wandered into rival territory if his recent appearances in Casey's Defenders lineup and Namor's last solo series (he tried a coup but teams up with Namor at the end to save Atlantis from a bigger threat and to gain more political power) are taken into account.

Dr. Dorcas actually was in Parker's Thunderbolts run a year or so ago looking as shown below after... recreation.

Attachment 106575
    What the??? that's just creepy. What's going on with his body???

Namor REALLY needs another legit shot at a solo, half of his last one was wasted on underwater vampires and reintroducing his background for new readers. He never got a chance to actually fight any legit villains on his own.
    I agree....I liked that last solo series once it got rid of the vampire stuff. It was dealing more with Atlantean lore etc towards the end.
    "...Doom's enemies have not the mettle to challenge him host to host, tooth to nail... As economic and military options fail them, they resort to simple rudeness."

Quote Originally Posted by MASTER-OF-SUPRISE View Post
    I'm going to say Namor is his own worst enemy. The man's too proud to admit he can be wrong or need help.
    Exactly what I was thinking. His arrogance is his greatest enemy.

Probably Attuma.

Has anyone said 'little Namor' yet? Because I choose that.

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Maiden View Post
    What the??? that's just creepy. What's going on with his body???
    Mutated himself with starfish or some other sea life based creature that has a healing factor to survive from injuries he suffered where he was supposed to be killed last time. At the time of the picture, he had just finished or was in the process of 'entertaining' two attractive females his hired muscle used mind control slugs on, we don't see the aftermath for the girls but one can only guess.

Give credit to Jeff Parker for bringing him back and making a significantly creepy improvement to him.

1. Namor. His his own worst enemy. He has lost his temper and gotten into many senseless brawls with other heroes.
    2. Iron Man. In terms of sheer quantity of fights, Namor has fought Iron Man more than anybody else.
    3. Hulk. Namor has also clashed with Hulk on many occasions.
    4. Llyra. Killed Namor's wife on their wedding day.
    5. Doctor Dorcas. Killed Namor's old girlfriend right in front of him.
    6. Doctor Doom: Namor's best frenemy.
    7./8. tie: Attuma or Krang, they've both clashed with Namor several times over the years.
    9. Tiger Shark. He is roughly just as powerful as Namor, except that he can't fly.
    10. Reed, Ben and Johnny. Namor used to throw down against them on a regular basis.
    "Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere."
    Martin Luther King Jr., Letter from Birmingham Jail, April 16, 1963