Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by NamorSuperStrong View Post
    I dont read current GL cuz he's gay. so has he even shown any impressive feats?
    Also could ultimate Thor beat Kyle? Although he's shown better creativity feats he's pretty weak
    Same guy who could contain Imperix's power is weak, amirite?

Taken from Superman v2 #173

Yeah, I don't think so.

The REAL king of atlantis NamorSuperStrong's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Falcon Man View Post
    Same guy who could contain Imperix's power is weak, amirite?

Taken from Superman v2 #173

Yeah, I don't think so.
    By weak i mean he pretty much gets his ass kicked by everyone. Wasent he the incarnation the batman fought and lost?

anybody found some impressive Guy Gardner feats?
    Comic Vine has a Nu 52 Guy Gardner respect thread.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by WaltRunsThingsSon View Post
    Comic Vine has a Nu 52 Guy Gardner respect thread.
    From this rule thread, posted by a moderator:

"No talking about other boards or their posters, be they other websites or simply different areas of CBR."

Most respect threads on other boards, for the record, don't differentiate between versions of characters, often take feats out of context, and disregard things like PIS and SMvsFL.

Just so you know.

Senior Member greatmetropolitan's Avatar

By weak i mean he pretty much gets his ass kicked by everyone. Wasent he the incarnation the batman fought and lost?
    Your ideas about Kyle Rayner are way off. Feat wise he's probably the most powerful Green Lantern - we just saw him keep Imperiex's power locked down, he's also held down supernova and kept the entire Crime Syndicate of Amerika locked on their moon with fairly little effort. Guy went up against Sinestro with a wasted power ring and survived. In JLA when Superman, Martian Manhunter and Wonder Woman were struggling to pull Earth into the proper orbit, Kyle pretty casually did it himself. He's currently able to wield the majority of the emotional spectrum through his one ring. as for the Batman thing - there was an issue back in Kyle's early days when batman took the ring from him to see if he was a true hero - Kyle still tried to stop crime with no ring, so Batman gave it back. Batman, however, has recently taken a ring off of Hal Jordan in a similar fashion, and is known for one punching Guy Gardner in the face, KOing him. I don't know where you get this idea that Kyle gets his ass kicked by everyone. If anything, he's the Green Lantern equivalent of Luke Skywalker or something. Young, inexperienced by outrageously powerful and natural with the ring.
    Buy or download my first self published comic, Taking Flight!
    Available at www.laseragecomics.co.uk

More specifically, the proper way to use a respect thread on another website would be to provide the scans here with context. Not just mention it and tell the other guy to go there and take them himself.
    Suffering is a fact of life. You survive if you find a reason to endure it.

im not homophobic. I live in Atlanta the GAY CAPITAL OF THE USA (they beat LA in the 90's) i dont get scared but them But i think its unnatural and even the bible says Men shall not lay down with men nor women with women. Now im sorry if that offends people in anyway But it's just how it is.

Now Back to the Subject.
    What feats has guy shown?
    Only just noticed this BS. No, that's not "how it is". There's nothing unnatural about gay people, and the Bible says a shit-ton of things, 90% of which is BS. Quoting the bible does not validate your argument. At this point a degree in sociology could not validate your argument.

The REAL king of atlantis NamorSuperStrong's Avatar

Im tiered of people accepting gay marriage because it IS wrong.

anyway

this is all i needed to see. Very impressive feat right here. Guy Could pwn thor Imo

BANNED

I think you mean Guy Gardner. Guy was stupid enough to take off his power ring.

That's why Batman could floor him.
    Last edited by Gram; 01-01-2013 at 01:58 PM.

anyway
    And I'm tired of people, at [I]best/I] not reading the rules of the board, at worst, disregarding them, posting with terrible spelling and grammar and outdated, bigoted backward socio-political views. Life's a drag, huh?

For the record, again, gay marriage is not wrong, you are. I'm bowing out of this one here though, this isn't what Rumbles is for. Sorry for thread derailment, mods, but this kind of thing gets me pretty wound up. I'll stop.

I dont read current GL cuz he's gay.
    What an utterly classy thread this has become that does not in any way serve to reinforce the perception of we nerds as the lowest rung of social maladjusts.

Thread Closed.
    Suffering is a fact of life. You survive if you find a reason to endure it.