Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Smith View Post
    How does anyone see a blast coming at them at light speed? That means you have to detect something from the attack that is coming at you FTL. Or you have to send a faster than FTL pulse that detects the attack and comes back to you at FTL and you have to be FTL reflexes guy to block it.
    Same way that Superman can hear a bullet from a large distance, then react and intercept the bullet before it hits the target, even though the sound should not reach him until long after the bullet impact.

Quote Originally Posted by Bloodthroe View Post
    Anyway, I'm done wasting my night arguing with you people about the name of a comic book character's attac.

If this is going to be your attitude, I think we can make this official, then. Cease posting in this thread.

I thought Supes and the Flash could detect the pressure wave in front of a supersonic bullet (felt it,somehow) and that was the basis of the interception in some cases.

The REAL king of atlantis NamorSuperStrong's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Chou Blaster View Post
    I thought the guy was banned.

Apparently a second chance?

But yeah, seriously.

His style of "debates" are quite awful.

Extremely awful even.

And once again vs Thor.

Must still hate him from Doomsday vs Avengers.

(And Captain Marvel was enough for that beat Thor fantasy, anyway.)

And Kyle is ****ing AWESOME as far constructs are concerned.
    no i hated him when he fought with rulk. I do like ultimate thor though

Quote Originally Posted by KJ Stewart View Post
    Why do you bother creating posts for others to debate, when your opening post "tells" us who wins anyway?

I mean, 99% of the time, what you tell everyone in the opening post is wrong, but that's by the by...

And if you think something is a stomp (not that this is anything like a stomp, even though you think it is), posting deliberate stomps isn't allowed. You know this.

And is that scan not Pre-Crisis Hal anyway? Question, not a fact.
    this is MY PERSONAL OPINION ok? Im not telling ANYONE who would win it it MY OPINION

and yes this is pre-crisis hal. not the current one. I dont even claim the Gay one

Question. Could Ultimate thor beat jhon?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by NamorSuperStrong View Post
    and yes this is pre-crisis hal. not the current one. I dont even claim the Gay one
    In that case you've made yet another curbstomp.

Pre-Crisis GL's had timestops and the like as a basic function of their ring, plus increased firepower and shielding.

Question. Could Ultimate thor beat jhon?
    No, if you mean John Stewart, no. Ultimate Thor isn't even close to 616 Thor in terms of power.

BANNED

I dont read current GL cuz he's gay. so has he even shown any impressive feats?
    Also could ultimate Thor beat Kyle? Although he's shown better creativity feats he's pretty weak
    No idea. But, for the record, announcing that you don't read it "because he's gay" is pretty childish and distasteful.

Current GL is gay as in homosexual gay? When did that happen?

No idea. But, for the record, announcing that you don't read it "because he's gay" is pretty childish and distasteful.
    say what you want but i completely disagree with you. Now back to the subject at hand. i think ultimate Thor could beat kyle but im not really sure about Guy. I think Guy could beat Ultimate Thor

Quote Originally Posted by WaltRunsThingsSon View Post
    Current GL is gay as in homosexual gay? When did that happen?

http://www.thedailybeast.com/article...-marriage.html
    Last edited by NamorSuperStrong; 01-01-2013 at 12:16 PM.

BANNED

say what you want but i completely disagree with you. Now back to the subject at hand.
    You shouldn't be allowed to go back to the topic at hand, you should be banned for being completely out of order and making public homophobic slurs, in the year 2013. Absolutely disgraceful. So very, very childish.

You shouldn't be allowed to go back to the topic at hand, you should be banned for being completely out of order and making public homophobic slurs, in the year 2013. Absolutely disgraceful. So very, very childish.
    im not homophobic. I live in Atlanta the GAY CAPITAL OF THE USA (they beat LA in the 90's) i dont get scared but them But i think its unnatural and even the bible says Men shall not lay down with men nor women with women. Now im sorry if that offends people in anyway But it's just how it is.

Now Back to the Subject.
    What feats has guy shown?

BANNED

im not homophobic. I live in Atlanta the GAY CAPITAL OF THE USA (they beat LA in the 90's) i dont get scared but them But i think its unnatural and even the bible says Men shall not lay down with men nor women with women. Now im sorry if that offends people in anyway But it's just how it is.

Now Back to the Subject.
    What feats has guy shown?
    Kid, grow up.

Dayum. Did not know Alan Scott likes teh buttsex. I usually forget about him when I'm thinking of GLs.

Kid, grow up.
    if your not going to stay on subject then you can leave the thread or if you don't like my views and God's views then please don't post on any of the threads im making in the future. now if your going on a different topic im not going to respond. Have a nice Freaking day

Quote Originally Posted by WaltRunsThingsSon View Post
    Dayum. Did not know Alan Scott likes teh buttsex. I usually forget about him when I'm thinking of GLs.
    lol

BANNED

if your not going to stay on subject then you can leave the thread or if you don't like my views and God's views then please don't post on any of the threads im making in the future. now if your going on a different topic im not going to respond. Have a nice Freaking day
    It's a stomp.

Another one of your ridiculous stomps.

And, to boot, it's a stomp thread in which you have aired blatantly homophobic views.

It should be closed and you should be, at the very least, warned for your offensive behaviour.

The threads you post are offensive enough to anyone who has a clue about comics, adding homophobia to them is the kicker.

anybody found some impressive Guy Gardner feats?