Page 182 of 337 FirstFirst ... 82132172178179180181182183184185186192232282 ... LastLast
Results 2,716 to 2,730 of 5042

Quote Originally Posted by Legato View Post
    I wished womens wrestling in america is taken as seriously as the womens wrestling in japan.
    Living in the past yo, unless womens matches have been a big focus on these ppvs and i skipped all the matches.

Quote Originally Posted by Alex View Post
    But you talk down on them like they are in the same league as shimmer, they outdraw and do more buys than TNA by a gigantic amount, in one country they get almost as many buys as a wwe B ppv does worldwide.
    Technically, they are the number 2 promotion right now.
    actually when I was talking before I put (in the United States) in quotes

Im not ignorant to try and claim that NJPW is some minor league dirt fed
    Support your local roller derby league

Quote Originally Posted by Vibranium View Post
    actually when I was talking before I put (in the United States) in quotes

Im not ignorant to try and claim that NJPW is some minor league dirt fed
    As you were then. It truly did destroy all the wrestling this weekend. Though i enjoyed the RoH show for the shock factor.

Quote Originally Posted by Sound Silence View Post
    I think Del Rio's new schtick should be further his championing of racism against Hispanics, as personified in becoming a defender of the Spanish announcer's table.
    whenever they threaten to wreck the Spanish table, Del Rio does a run in and beats on them.
    That would be clever. After Zeb Colter's speech tonight. Not even the spanish heel commentator was able to find a way to support Swagger. By the end of the match he was disliking Swagger as much as the face commentator.

Quote Originally Posted by darthjoker View Post
    That would be clever. After Zeb Colter's speech tonight. Not even the spanish heel commentator was able to find a way to support Swagger. By the end of the match he was disliking Swagger as much as the face commentator.
    I've always wanted to hear the Spanish Announce team. Just to see how entertaining they are when compared to the other announce team
    "It isn't jumping the shark if you never come back down." Chuck

early reports are that WMania grossed $12.3 million and 80,676 in attendance

does ROH even know what $2 million looks like, much less $12

I am at the point now where im going to stop wathing the damn show after letting Cena win. I saw it coming from a mile away, just so the Cena Fanboys would stop crying over Last year. was Hoping I was gonna be proven wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Legato View Post
    I've always wanted to hear the Spanish Announce team. Just to see how entertaining they are when compared to the other announce team
    They are Ok. Not always the best, but they are good. The heel commentator is sometimes annoying because of his catchphrases, but never Cole level of annoying. But does a good job of supporting heels. Like the face commentator supporting faces. But the thing about them is: 1. You can actually see that they love their job and the industry. Have good knowledge of it, and are actually 100% real passionate about it. and 2 they have never ever buried anyone, be it face or heel.

Edit: I am talking about the official wwe announcer team. The one you see at PPVs. Which is the one that you hear on the international version as well. Not Mexico's version, as I have only hear bad things about Mexico's local announce team.
    Last edited by darthjoker; 04-07-2013 at 09:26 PM.

"Technical problems plagued WrestleMania on the Internet. As of this writing, the adveritsed post-game show has a message saying the video is unavailable.

We were flooded with e-mails during the show from people who both tried to get it on WWE.com and also on their local cable provider with no luck.

One person in the company contacted us and said there were problems in Connecticut with PPV that they were aware of. We also got e-mails from Comcast subscribers in Massachusetts, Charter cable which had a recorded message saying that there were problems with Charter nationalwide and some remote control orders aren't working and others are, with an apology to those who couldn't order.

We also had a lot of response from people in the stadium who had obstructed view from very expensive seats. I was told by one person that this affected thousands in the building. "
    WWE following the lead of RoH.

i had no problems watching
    COLOSSUS katya nightcrawler storm magik
    http://overpower.ca/tools/battlesites.php
    http://overpower.ca/downloads/
    "down with the machine" bray wyatt

It apprently got worse, they were flooded, and that's just hardcore wrestling fans.
    Luckily, some of the people who couldn't get the stream said when they started the stream it started from the start of mania, so they didn'tmiss anything.

Posted in: WWE
    New Supernatural Thriller for WWE Studios, WrestleCon Headed to WM XXX, Stephanie Thanks Dixie
    By Marc Middleton
    Apr 8, 2013 - 8:09:06 AM

- We noted earlier this weekend that TNA President Dixie Carter tweeted about meeting Stephanie McMahon earlier this week. Stephanie re-tweeted her message and added, "Thank You Dixie!"

- Variety reports that the next WWE Studios movie in the works is a supernatural thriller based on the Bermuda Triangle called "The Devil's Triangle."

- The WrestleCon officials have officially announced they will bring their event to New Orleans for WrestleMania XXX next year. Early word is that the event is booked in very close proximity to where WWE will be hosting Axxess.

Partial source: PWInsider

Read more at http://www.lordsofpain.net/news/wwe/...xqzd2Y2ykFP.99

Posted in: WWE
    WWE Legal Representatives Invade WrestleCon and Seize Bootleg Merchandise
    By Marc Middleton
    Apr 8, 2013 - 8:32:41 AM

- WWE legal representatives invaded the WrestleCon convention in New York City this weekend and seized bootleg merchandise such as WWE DVD's t-shirts and more that were being sold by various vendors.

The legal reps had legal orders that were signed several days ago, allowing them to seize any material sold within 5 miles of WrestleMania.

Vendors who had material seized were given a court date to appear at. WWE also took personal information of those who were selling the bootleg merchandise.

Backstage News on CM Punk's Next Feud, Early Word on SummerSlam, More

Source: PWInsider
    Read more at http://www.lordsofpain.net/news/wwe/...W5HXFCovrgg.99
    COLOSSUS katya nightcrawler storm magik
    http://overpower.ca/tools/battlesites.php
    http://overpower.ca/downloads/
    "down with the machine" bray wyatt

- WWE legal representatives invaded the WrestleCon convention in New York City this weekend and seized bootleg merchandise such as WWE DVD's t-shirts and more that were being sold by various vendors.

The legal reps had legal orders that were signed several days ago, allowing them to seize any material sold within 5 miles of WrestleMania.

Vendors who had material seized were given a court date to appear at. WWE also took personal information of those who were selling the bootleg merchandise.
    the hammer falls

I get Wrestlecon trying to piggyback off of Mania, free market and all that...but bootlegging is still illegal

Quote Originally Posted by Deadman25 View Post
    I am at the point now where im going to stop wathing the damn show after letting Cena win. I saw it coming from a mile away, just so the Cena Fanboys would stop crying over Last year. was Hoping I was gonna be proven wrong.
    He didn't win JUST so the Cena fanboys would stop crying.

He won because it frankly made sense that he won. Rock isn't a full time performer. So he really shouldn't be a long term WWE champion. And he frankly SHOULD be used to put over the full time guys rather than the other way around. Rocks going to go off to his next movie, while Cena will go to the next WWE house show and defend the title.

The reason everyone saw it coming is because it just makes sense for Cena to win. There's no logical reason NOT to have Cena win, aside from making the Cena haters happy.

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    He didn't win JUST so the Cena fanboys would stop crying.

He won because it frankly made sense that he won. Rock isn't a full time performer. So he really shouldn't be a long term WWE champion. And he frankly SHOULD be used to put over the full time guys rather than the other way around. Rocks going to go off to his next movie, while Cena will go to the next WWE house show and defend the title.

The reason everyone saw it coming is because it just makes sense for Cena to win. There's no logical reason NOT to have Cena win, aside from making the Cena haters happy.
    Cena haters will bitch about Cena no matter what
    "It isn't jumping the shark if you never come back down." Chuck