Page 108 of 337 FirstFirst ... 85898104105106107108109110111112118158208 ... LastLast
Results 1,606 to 1,620 of 5042

If one assumes that Swagger is going to be replaced at WM, who do they replace him with, Mark Henry?

Hijo Del Mr Backlund lboinyamouf4sho's Avatar
    lookin right into the eye of the videoscope

Quote Originally Posted by DennyK View Post
    If one assumes that Swagger is going to be replaced at WM, who do they replace him with, Mark Henry?
    or ziggy, or shit maybe both.
    Mr. Backlund continued wrestling under the new gimmick of an out of touch, yet highly dangerous, maniac out to teach the new generation a lesson.[3] He often appeared in business suits, had a hyperactive personality, and used (or, often, misused) large words to sound important. He also demanded that he be addressed as "Mr. Backlund". He would only sign autographs for wrestling fans if they could recite the names of all of the US Presidents in chronological order

If there is an upcoming Ziggler face turn coming wouldn't that interfere with putting him in a match against ADR? I mean it seems to me to be SOP for the E to have face vs. heel matches.
    Last edited by DennyK; 02-21-2013 at 05:07 AM.

Swagger has just van damed his WWE career.
    And worsely, even Dutch Mantel (now Zeb Colter) won't want to work with Swagger, considering what happened to his granddaughter.

Hijo Del Mr Backlund lboinyamouf4sho's Avatar
    lookin right into the eye of the videoscope

If there is an upcoming Ziggler face turn coming wouldn't that interfere with putting him in a match against ADR? I mean it seems to me to be SOP for the E to have face vs. heel matches.
    face turn might have to wait, would probably be best to wait on that until after he's not holding the MitB case anyways. orton could get in the mix maybe do a fatal 4 way or do orton/henry/del rio and then have ziggy cash in afterwords just so they can get everybody on the card.
    so many possibilities that it's not even worth trying to predict.

Quote Originally Posted by priunicron View Post
    And worsely, even Dutch Mantel (now Zeb Colter) won't want to work with Swagger, considering what happened to his granddaughter.
    well that's definitely not for certain.
    Mr. Backlund continued wrestling under the new gimmick of an out of touch, yet highly dangerous, maniac out to teach the new generation a lesson.[3] He often appeared in business suits, had a hyperactive personality, and used (or, often, misused) large words to sound important. He also demanded that he be addressed as "Mr. Backlund". He would only sign autographs for wrestling fans if they could recite the names of all of the US Presidents in chronological order

Tease the turn, making it look like Ziggler is cashing in for a full match, instead of a run in. After he loses, A.J. comes down with the case and Ziggy wins the immediate rematch.

Posted in: WWE
    Backstage Talk on Steve Austin Wrestling Again, Update on Jack Swagger's Situation, Kaitlyn
    By Marc Middleton
    Feb 21, 2013 - 8:29:33 AM

- WWE Divas Champion Kaitlyn revealed on Twitter that she will be at tonight's NXT TV tapings from Full Sail University. As noted earlier, Randy Orton will also be there. Kaitlyn tweeted:

"#NXT tonight @FullSail Orlando! Ill be there Champ'n it up. Who wants a piece of this??? (NXT divas only)"

- No confirmed word yet on what kind of actions, if any, WWE will take against Jack Swagger after his arrest on Tuesday night. The only thing we've heard is that they were considering "booking changes" which can't be good for Swagger.

- People close to Steve Austin believe that he will never wrestle again. If Austin is going to try for one more match, it will likely be at WrestleMania XXX in 2014 when he is 49 years old.

Read more at http://www.lordsofpain.net/news/wwe/...oDFZdmHo4hZ.99

News for Tonight's WWE NXT Tapings, WWE Star Turns 33, Barrett Attending Movie Premiere
    By Marc Middleton
    Feb 21, 2013 - 7:08:13 AM

- WWE Superstar Brodus Clay turns 33 years old today while current NXT tag team champion Oliver Grey turns 26, former TNA star Crimson turns 28 and Carlito turns 34.

- WWE Intercontinental Champion Wade Barrett will be at the Hollywood premiere of WWE Studios' Dead Man Down on Tuesday. He tweeted:

"I'll be heading out to LA for Tuesday's premiere of #DeadManDown. Going to set the record straight on who the REAL star of this movie is."

Read more at http://www.lordsofpain.net/news/wwe/...uRD2csSYKWy.99

Jim Ross Comments on Jack Swagger's Arrest, Titus & Gabriel Continue Feud After Main Event
    By Marc Middleton
    Feb 21, 2013 - 7:26:42 AM

- Titus O'Neil and Justin Gabriel have continued their feud on Twitter after last night's match on WWE Main Event. Gabriel tweeted:

"My body still hurts after that match with @TitusONeilWWE. He's a strong dude with a mean streak. But numbers don't lie. 450 FTW"

- Jim Ross tweeted the following about Jack Swagger's arrest:

"Lots of legal experts on Twitter. Almost gleeful that a #WWE star made an apparent bonehead mistake. Due process/facts appear ill relevant."

"Now being lectured by people I don't even know 4 Swagger's mistakes. He made an error. Don't know the consequences but I won't bail on him."

Read more at http://www.lordsofpain.net/news/wwe/...dUUhXeAcC72.99

Promoter Says Shane Douglas Offered Another ECW Original "Double Pay" to No-Show Event
    By Marc Middleton
    Feb 21, 2013 - 7:30:54 AM

- The folks at Pro Wrestling Syndicate sent out a release yesterday stating that ECW Original New Jack, who is scheduled to compete for them on April 4th and 5th, was contacted by Extreme Rising promoter Shane Douglas earlier this week. The story goes that Douglas offered New Jack "double his pay" to no-show the PWS events and work for Extreme Rising instead.

New Jack reportedly responded to Douglas by honoring his PWS bookings and having some "not so nice things" to say to Douglas. New Jack has stated that he will exclusively be wrestling for PWS from here and on out and is hinting that 2013 will be his last year as an active in-ring competitor.
    Read more at http://www.lordsofpain.net/news/wwe/...TEAjfE2cHZF.99

Jerry Lawler Talks About Wanting to Wrestle Again, Waiting on Clearance from WWE Doctors
    By Marc Middleton
    Feb 21, 2013 - 7:42:51 AM

- WWE Hall of Famer Jerry Lawler spoke with WMC-TV in Memphis to discuss his recovery after suffering a heart attack on RAW last year.

Lawler says he has began exercising again by riding bikes with his girlfriend Lauryn. Lawler says he has not felt bad since the heart attack and that there was very little scarring or damage to his heart. Despite being a pro wrestler for decades, Lawler says he ate sweets a lot and ate fried chicken 5 times a week but has had to cut back. Lawler says he never worked out and never went to gyms but is starting to exercise now.

Lawler says he wants to get back in the ring but is waiting on clearance from WWE's doctors. One of the reasons he can't wrestle is because he's taking blood thinners and if he got cut in the ring, it would be bad. Lawler talked about wanting to return:

"The one thing I've not done since the heart attack is get back into the ring and wrestle. And, Lauryn says that I've been, the one thing that's different about me since the heart attack, she says, 'You're depressed. You're going through depression.' Which I don't feel it. I don't think it. But, yeah, I certainly do miss the wrestling and I do want to go back and do it some more."
    Read more at http://www.lordsofpain.net/news/wwe/...rAej0l7WPHM.99

Talk Radio Host Appearing at WrestleMania 29?, Shane Douglas Responds to Reports
    By Marc Middleton
    Feb 21, 2013 - 7:52:19 AM

- Extreme Rising and Shane Douglas issued the following in response to the earlier post from Pro Wrestling Syndicate:
    Read more at http://www.lordsofpain.net/news/wwe/...4jR5q9eS5BL.99

One-half of NXT's Tag Team Champions Suffers Injury, Movie with WWE Cameos Being Screened
    By Marc Middleton
    Feb 21, 2013 - 8:08:29 AM

- Last year we reported about a movie filmed in France called, "Les Reines du Ring" (Queen of the Ring). The movie is about a mother looking to strengthen her bond with her estranged son, who is a WWE fan, by becoming a WWE Diva. Several WWE stars including CM Punk, The Miz and Eve Torres filmed cameos for the movie when WWE was in France last year. That movie is currently being screened at European film festivals.

- One-half of the NXT Tag Team Champions Oliver Grey was injured at the February 17th NXT live event in Brooksville, Florida. Grey was teaming with partner Adrian Neville against Luke Harper and Bray Wyatt. About 5 minutes into the match, Grey appeared to blow his knee out. The match stopped, he laid on his side in extreme pain and the "X" was thrown up by the referee. Grey was helped to the back. A knee injury has been confirmed but there's no word yet on how serious it is.
    Read more at http://www.lordsofpain.net/news/wwe/...Lfl3GfilP4B.99
    COLOSSUS katya nightcrawler storm magik
    http://overpower.ca/tools/battlesites.php
    http://overpower.ca/downloads/
    "down with the machine" bray wyatt

if I'm the WWE, Lawler never wrestles in a WWE ring....if he wants to go do indie stuff and die on someone elses watch, fine...granted it will fall on the WWE anyway
    Support your local roller derby league

14 Time Rita's Champion SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Vibranium View Post
    if I'm the WWE, Lawler never wrestles in a WWE ring....if he wants to go do indie stuff and die on someone elses watch, fine...granted it will fall on the WWE anyway
    I'm pretty sure once he recovered and all , the WWE has made it clear he won't wrestle indy dated now. I am betting they have told Lawler if they hear he's wrestling at shows they will fire him. Its tough but they likely wanna have Lawler stick around.
    "Heads up-- If Havok's position in UA #5 really upset you, it's time to drown yourself hobo piss. Seriously, do it. It's the only solution." - Rick Remender

Sucks 200 character limit.

14 Time Rita's Champion SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Alex View Post
    Got another one
    Swagger has just van damed his WWE career.
    If thats the case then he likely will be the most happy. I get paid decent money , work few dates and get a push ? Hell yeaaah....pass that joint !
    "Heads up-- If Havok's position in UA #5 really upset you, it's time to drown yourself hobo piss. Seriously, do it. It's the only solution." - Rick Remender

Sucks 200 character limit.

There's a voice, that keeps on calling me....

Seriously Swags..... you're an idiot. Just as you're reaching the highest peak of your career,..... this.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	brickwl2.gif 
Views:	30 
Size:	904 Bytes 
ID:	109078Click image for larger version. 

Name:	deadhorse.gif 
Views:	31 
Size:	4.0 KB 
ID:	109079Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Slap.gif 
Views:	29 
Size:	2.0 KB 
ID:	109080
    Yes, I know the voices aren't real. But they do have some VERY good ideas....

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    If thats the case then he likely will be the most happy. I get paid decent money , work few dates and get a push ? Hell yeaaah....pass that joint !
    I respect that you're all pro TNA Super but praising the guy for making the single most dumbest decision of his career, this close to WM, in a push that finally got him into main event status? Really?
    "It isn't jumping the shark if you never come back down." Chuck

Quote Originally Posted by Legato View Post
    I respect that you're all pro TNA Super but praising the guy for making the single most dumbest decision of his career, this close to WM, in a push that finally got him into main event status? Really?
    Yeah, he didn't try to get fired from the company that pays more money and lose his push so he could go to the indies.

Quote Originally Posted by Alex View Post
    Yeah, he didn't try to get fired from the company that pays more money and lose his push so he could go to the indies.
    And go to a company where the majority of his career would be kissing Hogan's ass to get a title shot.
    "It isn't jumping the shark if you never come back down." Chuck

Quote Originally Posted by Legato View Post
    And go to a company where the majority of his career would be kissing Hogan's ass to get a title shot.
    but less dates and you can smoke weed.....so worth it?

I would say NO
    Support your local roller derby league