Page 75 of 337 FirstFirst ... 256571727374757677787985125175 ... LastLast
Results 1,111 to 1,125 of 5042

he still going with that quasi Lord Humongous gimmick?
    Support your local roller derby league

Quote Originally Posted by Alex View Post
    BTW, watched the new NXT, and Chris Hero seems to be getting fatter and is now in a tag team.
    But they seem to be building a feud between him and regal, which is a good and bad sign.
    Last guy to feud with regal is currently getting the better of all the top faces.
    But he isn't fat.
    To be fair, he wears a shirt and a tactical vest so you can't really tell for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Alex L View Post
    To be fair, he wears a shirt and a tactical vest so you can't really tell for sure.
    In FCW he wrestled with plain black trunks and no shirt, has a different body type from hero.
    IE: He isn't naturaly a fat dude.

Quote Originally Posted by Brandon Hanvey View Post
    What I don't understand is why the WWE doesn't use The Rock to give a rub to the Usos. They are both part of the Anoaʻi family (though not blood related due to Peter Maivia being a "blood brother").

You could have The Shield attack The Rock and the Usos make the save. You have a built-in feud especially since Roman Reigns is also part of the family and second cousin to Jey and Jimmy.

Yeah the Usos are not top stars (though really talented and from the limited times they show up on PVPs and TV matches seem to connect with the crowd with their U....So chant), but you could help advance them a bunch with a nice rub from a top star.
    Man when they had that four way tag match I was hoping they were about to become a thing. Outside of the horrendous debut they had they have run with the ball every time they get a chance to be on tv.
    I AM FOREVER- Master Shake

I mean I liked Face-Off, but I didn't go to college either.

Quote Originally Posted by KiFF86 View Post
    Man when they had that four way tag match I was hoping they were about to become a thing. Outside of the horrendous debut they had they have run with the ball every time they get a chance to be on tv.
    I thought WWE were on their way to push them when they started having The Usos doing that Haka dance during their entrances.
    "It isn't jumping the shark if you never come back down." Chuck

Posted in: WWE
    WWE Tryouts Beginning Today, Cody Talks About Goldust's Rumble Return, Barrett
    By Marc Middleton
    Feb 1, 2013 - 8:11:45 AM

- The three-day WWE developmental tryouts in Tampa, Florida begin today. Jim Ross will be attending and tweeted the following:

"30 stars Potential @WWE stars can earn millions if their dreams come true..it all starts Friday morning here in Tampa. Who's in unafraid to fail?"

- WWE Intercontinental Champion Wade Barrett will be appearing at the Baltimore Auto Show on Friday, February 8th from 7-9pm.

- Cody Rhodes says he had no idea his brother Goldust would be making a surprise return in the Royal Rumble. Cody tweeted:

"Watching TheRumble. Well handled secrecy, @WWEDustyRhodes didn't even smarten me up, didn't see Dustin the whole day, then I heard his music. We have MANY differences, but you're pretty undeniable when I can barely hear said music because the crowd. Amused that I spoiled it for him"
    Read more at http://www.lordsofpain.net/news/wwe/...7pFuqssef0r.99

First Synopsis for WWE's "Top 25 Rivalries" DVD and Blu-ray Set
    By Marc Middleton
    Feb 1, 2013 - 8:18:11 AM

Read more at http://www.lordsofpain.net/news/wwe/...l3sJ1dUPltg.99

CM Punk Featured on Billboard, Antonio Cesaro Disses The Miz, Ryback
    By Marc Middleton
    Feb 1, 2013 - 2:18:44 PM
    Read more at http://www.lordsofpain.net/news/wwe/...XsoWPktmoZH.99

CM Punk Speaks To 77-Year-Old Fan Who Was Shot During Robbery
    By Michael Bluth
    Feb 1, 2013 - 2:30:22 PM

Former WWE champion CM Punk appeared on Abe Kanan Show's Sirius XM satellite radio show this week and spoke with 77-year-old Thomas Dotterer, the liquor store robbery victim who was shot in the eye, but said the worst thing that happened all week was Punk losing to The Rock at the Royal Rumble.

Dotterer was talking about the robbery returning to work right after being released from the hospital - when he was surprised by a guest caller, CM Punk.

Dotterer said he’s a wrestling fan going back to the 1940s when he watched Gorgeous George with his father. He said he follows Ring of Honor and TNA Wrestling and appreciates Punk’s success. He said Punk’s hard work and dedication is why he was so upset that The Rock beat him.

Punk then offered Dotterer to be his special guest when WWE is in Syracuse for a live event on March 3. Here's audio from the appearance:
    Read more at http://www.lordsofpain.net/news/wwe/...Z6jjeAwl2Tq.99

Update on Ric Flair's Recent Health Issue, Flair Appearing at NXT with His Daughter
    By Marc Middleton
    Feb 1, 2013 - 2:39:10 PM

- WWE Hall of Famer Ric Flair will be appearing with his daughter, NXT Diva Charlotte, at the February 24th NXT live event from Melbourne, Florida at the Melbourne Auditorium.

- Speaking of Flair, The Nature Boy texted WrestleNewz.com earlier this week with an update on his condition, having flown back to the U.S. from Japan due to an apparent blood clot.

“Thank you for your concern,” he texted. “I made it back, and I’m now in San Fran. My leg is hurt with a condition called septic bursitis. Ouch!”

Septic bursitis is an infected inflammation of the sac-like structures that protect soft tissues from friction with bones. It is considered a serious medical condition if not addressed with prompt medical attention, because the infection can enter the bloodstream. The infection can be caused by bacterial that enter through a cut or scrape. It is typically treated with antibiotics.
    Read more at http://www.lordsofpain.net/news/wwe/...mfVxowW695K.99

Dark Matches from WWE NXT, John Cena Missing Live Events, The Shield's Theme Song
    By Marc Middleton
    Feb 1, 2013 - 8:26:25 AM

- WWE has added The Shield's theme song to iTunes. The song is titled "Special Op."

- John Cena will be missing the WWE RAW live events in Missouri February 8th, 9th and 10th. Chris Jericho has been added to the February 9th Springfield show and the February 10th Cape Girardeau show. The New Age Outlaws have also been added to all three shows.
    Read more at http://www.lordsofpain.net/news/wwe/...vmMrjSDUtT9.99
    Last edited by steve2275; 02-01-2013 at 11:42 PM.
    COLOSSUS katya nightcrawler storm magik
    http://overpower.ca/tools/battlesites.php
    http://overpower.ca/downloads/
    "down with the machine" bray wyatt

Hijo Del Mr Backlund lboinyamouf4sho's Avatar
    lookin right into the eye of the videoscope

Quote Originally Posted by Kid Kamikaze10 View Post
    I absolutely agree with this. I liked their BOLA match much more than the one Metzler gave five stars. I have no clue why he gave it five stars, maybe it brought out the mark in him, whatever.
    i hear you. the match was fun to watch but the didn't pass Dr. L bo's ring psychological evaluation.

Quote Originally Posted by Vibranium View Post
    Crack is a hell of a drug
    i told you to stop smokin that shit, and keep yo babies out the street. anyways a pic is worth a 1000 words,

but be sure to let me know when indy wrestler makes his next tweet

Quote Originally Posted by guest81 View Post
    Eh Raven was good but more way more of a gimmick wrestler. It seemed like he only wrestled hardcore matches. Hell in WCW the angle was he gotten written into his contract that every match is "Raven Rules" or no DQ matches
    not really about how good he was or wasn't in the ring but a good xample of him being smart. he came up with something that would make him special in WCW and also played to his strengths, but to be honest most of those ravens rules match consisted of 1 or 2 "hardcore" spots, it was mostly just used to allow the flock to interfere.
    Mr. Backlund continued wrestling under the new gimmick of an out of touch, yet highly dangerous, maniac out to teach the new generation a lesson.[3] He often appeared in business suits, had a hyperactive personality, and used (or, often, misused) large words to sound important. He also demanded that he be addressed as "Mr. Backlund". He would only sign autographs for wrestling fans if they could recite the names of all of the US Presidents in chronological order

Hijo Del Mr Backlund lboinyamouf4sho's Avatar
    lookin right into the eye of the videoscope

Best of La Parka V.1 (FREE DOWNLOAD)
    http://new.ivpvideos2.com/product_in...3f7d6cf333dd6d
    La Parka, Ice Killer & Karis La Momia vs. Solar I, Volador & Misterioso
    La Parka, El Espanto Jr. & El Sicodelico vs. Konnan El Barbaro, Octagon & El Hijo Del Santo
    La Parka, Rambo & Blue Panther vs. Solar I, Angel Azteca & Super Astro
    La Parka, Sicodelico & Espanto Jr. vs. Konnan, Octagon & El Hijo Del Santo
    La Parka, Rambo & Ice Killer vs. Angel Azteca, Panterita del Ring & Galactico
    La Parka, El Expectro & Kharis La Momia vs. Solar, Angel Azteca & Super Muneco
    and just to get this out of the way, yes vib, the fact that the download is free for a limited time clearly means somebody realizes nobody would ever pay for it.
    Mr. Backlund continued wrestling under the new gimmick of an out of touch, yet highly dangerous, maniac out to teach the new generation a lesson.[3] He often appeared in business suits, had a hyperactive personality, and used (or, often, misused) large words to sound important. He also demanded that he be addressed as "Mr. Backlund". He would only sign autographs for wrestling fans if they could recite the names of all of the US Presidents in chronological order

Quote Originally Posted by lboinyamouf4sho View Post
    and just to get this out of the way, yes vib, the fact that the download is free for a limited time clearly means somebody realizes nobody would ever pay for it.
    at least some understand their place in the scheme of things....I have no problem if a promotion or talent wants to put stuff out there for free, not opposed to that at all

what rankles me is when people start thinking what SHOULD be free and what shouldn't

Quote Originally Posted by lboinyamouf4sho View Post

i told you to stop smokin that shit, and keep yo babies out the street. anyways a pic is worth a 1000 words,

but be sure to let me know when indy wrestler makes his next tweet
    That game brings me back. Also for the ECW fans having Raven be in the presence of Hogan, Goldberg, and Nash is the closest accomplishment Raven could ever get.
    "It isn't jumping the shark if you never come back down." Chuck

Quote Originally Posted by Legato View Post
    That game brings me back. Also for the ECW fans having Raven be in the presence of Hogan, Goldberg, and Nash is the closest accomplishment Raven could ever get.
    Shame it was exclusive to the less popular system.

14 Time Rita's Champion SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Legato View Post
    Well it was always said by some that the NWO should have faded and ended after the 1997 Starrcade match , and that Raven's Flock should have been the next big stable in the company. But Bischoff again as I posted on another thread , never wanted to let much talent move up or anything. He wanted those stars stuck in divisions like they were.
    "Heads up-- If Havok's position in UA #5 really upset you, it's time to drown yourself hobo piss. Seriously, do it. It's the only solution." - Rick Remender

Sucks 200 character limit.

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    Well it was always said by some that the NWO should have faded and ended after the 1997 Starrcade match , and that Raven's Flock should have been the next big stable in the company. But Bischoff again as I posted on another thread , never wanted to let much talent move up or anything. He wanted those stars stuck in divisions like they were.
    Bischoff (by his own admission) got caught up in the popularity of the NWO and wanted it as a sub brand of WCW

Quote Originally Posted by Vibranium View Post
    Bischoff (by his own admission) got caught up in the popularity of the NWO and wanted it as a sub brand of WCW
    Bischoff is a noted idiot, who after the failure of the first nwo themed ppv, and the nwo nitro, still pushed the nwo harder than everything else.

Quote Originally Posted by Alex View Post
    Bischoff is a noted idiot, who after the failure of the first nwo themed ppv, and the nwo nitro, still pushed the nwo harder than everything else.
    at least he realized it, he's done a couple Legends roundtables and has said he got caught up in how fast WCW rose and listened to the wrong people and made some dumb decisions