Page 71 of 337 FirstFirst ... 216167686970717273747581121171 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,065 of 5042
    14 Time Rita's Champion SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Alex View Post
    So, i suppose they are making a fat comedy tag team to make up for the soon breakup of kane and daniel bryan.
    But which of those guys turns heel?
    It's easier to turn Kane imo, because the crowd seems to like Bryan more, and he's been a heel for a long time.
    I wouldn't split them up. They already have 1 over tag team....as we see. They create another over team ...and get the SHIELD as heels in a tag team with Rhodes Scholars and you have a tag team division slowly forming. All it takes is not suddenly splitting an over team up.
    "Heads up-- If Havok's position in UA #5 really upset you, it's time to drown yourself hobo piss. Seriously, do it. It's the only solution." - Rick Remender

Sucks 200 character limit.

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    I wouldn't split them up. They already have 1 over tag team....as we see. They create another over team ...and get the SHIELD as heels in a tag team with Rhodes Scholars and you have a tag team division slowly forming. All it takes is not suddenly splitting an over team up.
    Suddenly?
    They are a comedy team, they are as far as they can go.

So, i suppose they are making a fat comedy tag team to make up for the soon breakup of kane and daniel bryan.
    But which of those guys turns heel?
    It's easier to turn Kane imo, because the crowd seems to like Bryan more, and he's been a heel for a long time.
    I don't think you necessarily have to turn one heel and have them fight, Bryan could just as easily pout and refuse to team with Kane anymore after they lose the titles. It would fit his character and both could remain faces.

1) There is already a division. Sin Cara/Rey can easiily lead your tag division.They can fued with SHIELD. They can tag with Del Rio and have a nice run.Hell, you can do something innovative and actually give a real tag team like PTP or the Usos the tag title. I know controversial.
    GET WELL GEORGE LOPEZ

14 Time Rita's Champion SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Suddenly?
    They are a comedy team, they are as far as they can go.
    And a split will do nothing with neither man really. Its why they were teamed in the 1st place. Because as the sayin goes..."Creative has nothing for you" . So its best to rebuild a tag team division.

Quote Originally Posted by Huthaifa View Post
    1) There is already a division. Sin Cara/Rey can easiily lead your tag division.They can fued with SHIELD. They can tag with Del Rio and have a nice run.Hell, you can do something innovative and actually give a real tag team like PTP or the Usos the tag title. I know controversial.
    Rey Mysterio is likely gonna be done soon. They don't even know when he'll be back from his latest injury. PTP as we saw are taken as seriously as the Usos. Both teams are used as jobber teams right now.

You could have 4 tag teams you know that will work and likely use the last 2 as jobber teams. But for now...I'd keep Kane/Bryan together. Til you create more tag teams and have a booking plan for Bryan .
    "Heads up-- If Havok's position in UA #5 really upset you, it's time to drown yourself hobo piss. Seriously, do it. It's the only solution." - Rick Remender

Sucks 200 character limit.

Looks to be about 7 or so teams

Team Hell No (weird tweeners)
    Rhode Scholars (heels)
    Rey and Cara (faces) spoilers:
    They beat Team Hell No on Smackdown though that might be a limited thing as they were in San Deigo, Rey's hometown.
    end of spoilers
    PTP (heels)
    Usos (faces)
    Colóns (heels)
    Clay and Tensai (seem to be a new face team)

CoBro (faces but haven't really teamed of late)
    Gabriel and Kidd (faces, but Kidd out with injury)

Stables that could be used
    3MB (heels)
    The Shield (heels)

Quote Originally Posted by Brandon Hanvey View Post
    Looks to be about 7 or so teams

Team Hell No (weird tweeners)
    Rhode Scholars (heels)
    Rey and Cara (faces) spoilers:
    They beat Team Hell No on Smackdown though that might be a limited thing as they were in San Deigo, Rey's hometown.
    end of spoilers
    PTP (heels)
    Usos (faces)
    Colóns (heels)
    Clay and Tensai (seem to be a new face team)

CoBro (faces but haven't really teamed of late)
    Gabriel and Kidd (faces, but Kidd out with injury)

Stables that could be used
    3MB (heels)
    The Shield (heels)
    As of this Smackdown, you can takeone of those teams off.I saw Rey in action, and he didnt look like a guy who didnt at least have a year in him.Of course, that San Diego was super hot and could make a guy run through a wall.
    GET WELL GEORGE LOPEZ

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    And a split will do nothing with neither man really. Its why they were teamed in the 1st place. Because as the sayin goes..."Creative has nothing for you" . So its best to rebuild a tag team division.
    If Ziggler stays heel and gets the belt, he needs someone to feud with.
    Sheamus has already beat him 50 times, he will be done with Del Rio, face Bryan could lead to some of the best title matches we've had in a long time.
    So one belt is Cena vs whoever, and the other belt is the young guys, sets up a nice switch and gives the different fans something to watch.

If Ziggler stays heel and gets the belt, he needs someone to feud with.
    Sheamus has already beat him 50 times, he will be done with Del Rio, face Bryan could lead to some of the best title matches we've had in a long time.
    So one belt is Cena vs whoever, and the other belt is the young guys, sets up a nice switch and gives the different fans something to watch.
    If they were not doing their best to bury Kofi, he would be in the mix as well. You will probably get a Miz/Ziggs fued soon as well. A returning superstar could have been in it, but they are keeping him heel its seems.Of course,he got the same dead response because of it.
    GET WELL GEORGE LOPEZ

If they were not doing their best to bury Kofi, he would be in the mix as well. You will probably get a Miz/Ziggs fued soon as well. A returning superstar could have been in it, but they are keeping him heel its seems.Of course,he got the same dead response because of it.
    Feuding miz with ziggler doesn't sound smart, book someone who ziggler won't get cheered against.
    They could let him beat Sheamus once, or feud him with Orton i guess. Or like i said, Bryan.
    Since both guys are constantly losing, people wouldn't know who would win matches.
    Also, since no one draws as smackdown champ and they are ending the smackdown house shows, the smackdown champ doesn't even need to draw anymore.

Feuding miz with ziggler doesn't sound smart, book someone who ziggler won't get cheered against.
    They could let him beat Sheamus once, or feud him with Orton i guess. Or like i said, Bryan.
    Since both guys are constantly losing, people wouldn't know who would win matches.
    Also, since no one draws as smackdown champ and they are ending the smackdown house shows, the smackdown champ doesn't even need to draw anymore.
    Miz actually gets some pop. saying all of that, I think we might get a much longer Del Rio run at top than anyone thinks.
    GET WELL GEORGE LOPEZ

Miz actually gets some pop. saying all of that, I think we might get a much longer Del Rio run at top than anyone thinks.
    Miz is currently feuding with a heel who is only just starting to get over.

Imagination and Bravery Double 0's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by lboinyamouf4sho View Post
    please no adam cole, take reily o'kyle or even eddie edwards or roderick strong if you must but not cole!!
    Seriously, I will cry if they take Cole.
    "No snowflake in an avalanche ever feels responsible."

- Stanisław Jerzy Lec

http://naijamanexe.tumblr.com

Eddie Edwards and roderick strong are kinda of like Bryan, except they probably would fail in wwe due to lack of charisma instead of being perceived failures due to lack of charisma.
    Stop singing indie guys, you got the ones that might work already.

The lava is plan B. BeastieRunner's Avatar

YEAH! Rob some NJPW, AAA, TNA, CMLL guys instead!

Archer, MVP, Shelley, Okado, Anderson, Low Ki, Dave Boy, Jr, Xtreme Tiger, Super Fly, El Texano, Jr, Styles, Dragon Rojo, Jr, Rush, La Sombra, etc.

Get some women, too! Sexy Star, Dark Angel, Princesa Blanca, Silueta, Kong, Biggles, Eagles, Savage, Cherry Bomb, Deeb.

Point is, there's plenty of talent still out there.
    "Thus Spake Dr. Dinosaur, King of Time: Adios Morons!" -- Dr. Dinosaur