Page 62 of 337 FirstFirst ... 125258596061626364656672112162 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Gryphon View Post
    Ricardo and Alberto.
    ahhh yes, thanks Gryph.

btw, anyone noticed that the pics says VOL.3. Does it measn that somewhere a WWE manga exists?

@IndiesWrestler
    Another wrestler posted how stiff they work on Facebook. Not stiffer than me. I'm so mad, I'll write about it on my Facebook
    Support your local roller derby league

Hijo Del Mr Backlund lboinyamouf4sho's Avatar
    lookin right into the eye of the videoscope

Quote Originally Posted by Gryphon View Post
    This man will be a star in wwe

PAC is awesome, but i doubt it. he's not especially charismatic, and kind of short. he could replace evan bourne though.
    Mr. Backlund continued wrestling under the new gimmick of an out of touch, yet highly dangerous, maniac out to teach the new generation a lesson.[3] He often appeared in business suits, had a hyperactive personality, and used (or, often, misused) large words to sound important. He also demanded that he be addressed as "Mr. Backlund". He would only sign autographs for wrestling fans if they could recite the names of all of the US Presidents in chronological order

Quote Originally Posted by lboinyamouf4sho View Post
    KEWL
    ............yes it is
    COLOSSUS katya nightcrawler storm magik
    http://overpower.ca/tools/battlesites.php
    http://overpower.ca/downloads/
    "down with the machine" bray wyatt

The lava is plan B. BeastieRunner's Avatar

Helwani: How’s the knee?

Punk: Knee is all right.

Helwani: How’d you come back so quickly?

Punk: Stupid.

Helwani: You shouldn’t have come back this quickly?

Punk: Probably not.

Helwani: Do you feel the effects of that?

Punk: Yeah, absolutely. It looks like I have a second kneecap… But, my knee is definitely better than it was before surgery.
    Haha oh man. Punk is great!
    "Thus Spake Dr. Dinosaur, King of Time: Adios Morons!" -- Dr. Dinosaur

Quote Originally Posted by BeastieRunner View Post
    Haha oh man. Punk is great!
    as much as I love Punk as a performer, I can not wait until he retires so he can just talk for a living

and he is going to retire early, folks

get used to the idea now

Quote Originally Posted by Vibranium View Post
    as much as I love Punk as a performer, I can not wait until he retires so he can just talk for a living

and he is going to retire early, folks

get used to the idea now
    I don't beleive shit wrestlers say, he was saying he would retire at 35, then he said he thinks he can go till 40.
    Del Rio said he was going to retire, than he said he didn't see the end to his career coming.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/cdp/member-...stRecentReview

My amazon reviews, check them out sometime!

14 Time Rita's Champion SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Alex View Post
    I don't beleive shit wrestlers say, he was saying he would retire at 35, then he said he thinks he can go till 40.
    Del Rio said he was going to retire, than he said he didn't see the end to his career coming.
    Exactly....as an example...look at Kurt Angle. He supposedly was gonna retire 2 years ago. But now in a recent interview Angle claims he's gonna wrestle til he's 47 and then quit. Which I believe he will like I believe the NRA will sit down and discuss any hard gun ban.

Wrestlers only really retire if they get too old or suffer an injury they can't come back from. Like a Taz who suffered from a bad neck and finally couldn't work anymore. Or a Arn Anderson who couldn't come back from an injury . That is the retirement for a pro wrestler. Not fake ones you see on TV or retirement tours. Terry Funk had so many retirements it was joked about by Mick Foley.

A lot keep working due to bills . Maybe if we worked in the industry and got paid to do that , well we would understand more. Because remember when Ric Flair didn't exactly retire like people a few years ago wanted . And how it irked them he tried to go make money to feed himself . I had to laugh... "How dare you not retire and please us ...you even got a ceremony saying good-bye !"
    "Heads up-- If Havok's position in UA #5 really upset you, it's time to drown yourself hobo piss. Seriously, do it. It's the only solution." - Rick Remender

Sucks 200 character limit.

The lava is plan B. BeastieRunner's Avatar

I hope we see more of ... THE DAZZLER! With Regal.
    "Thus Spake Dr. Dinosaur, King of Time: Adios Morons!" -- Dr. Dinosaur

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    Exactly....as an example...look at Kurt Angle. He supposedly was gonna retire 2 years ago. But now in a recent interview Angle claims he's gonna wrestle til he's 47 and then quit. Which I believe he will like I believe the NRA will sit down and discuss any hard gun ban.

Wrestlers only really retire if they get too old or suffer an injury they can't come back from. Like a Taz who suffered from a bad neck and finally couldn't work anymore. Or a Arn Anderson who couldn't come back from an injury . That is the retirement for a pro wrestler. Not fake ones you see on TV or retirement tours. Terry Funk had so many retirements it was joked about by Mick Foley.

A lot keep working due to bills . Maybe if we worked in the industry and got paid to do that , well we would understand more. Because remember when Ric Flair didn't exactly retire like people a few years ago wanted . And how it irked them he tried to go make money to feed himself . I had to laugh... "How dare you not retire and please us ...you even got a ceremony saying good-bye !"
    Also see Terry Funk.

Now this, this right here is inspirational.

This was all done thanks to DDP's yoga work. Even if he doesn't truly turn it around, this is an accomplishment for someone people think is "going to die any day now".

Even if no one else says it, nice work Jake, and thank you DDP (Diamond Dallas Page, for those who don't know)!
    You just have to be cool about it...

I started yoga with a friend of mine last month...shit works

you just feel better

Man, I really wish they would just guys like Jake, Foley and Paul E and just have them lecture guys on how to establish their character and give promos.
    I AM FOREVER- Master Shake

I mean I liked Face-Off, but I didn't go to college either.

Quote Originally Posted by C-Cool View Post

Now this, this right here is inspirational.

This was all done thanks to DDP's yoga work. Even if he doesn't truly turn it around, this is an accomplishment for someone people think is "going to die any day now".

Even if no one else says it, nice work Jake, and thank you DDP (Diamond Dallas Page, for those who don't know)!
    This should be the motivation photo for wrestlers that are on drugs.
    "It isn't jumping the shark if you never come back down." Chuck