Page 50 of 337 FirstFirst ... 4046474849505152535460100150 ... LastLast

I've missed NXT the last few weeks, i like husky because he has a...
    Hmm, he has something. An intensity? I guess that's the only word i can think of, an intensity in the way he presents this gimmick. But i'm not sure what exactly it is, he's a cult leader, right?

Hijo Del Mr Backlund lboinyamouf4sho's Avatar
    lookin right into the eye of the videoscope

Quote Originally Posted by Vibranium View Post
    Ill try and do a better job of keeping you updated

Quote Originally Posted by BeastieRunner View Post
    I still say it's Heyman with Shield/Maddox. He'll screw Punk in the end to get more power and/or help Brock.

Side note: Did anyone else mark out when they showed the Real Man clip on RAW20?
    of course.

Quote Originally Posted by Alex View Post
    Sarita wasn't very good, you guys massively overrate every woman in this business i think.
    Alex Shelly can work for that cruiserweight show i guess.
    i know it's early but this will be a strong candidate for worst post of the year.
    Mr. Backlund continued wrestling under the new gimmick of an out of touch, yet highly dangerous, maniac out to teach the new generation a lesson.[3] He often appeared in business suits, had a hyperactive personality, and used (or, often, misused) large words to sound important. He also demanded that he be addressed as "Mr. Backlund". He would only sign autographs for wrestling fans if they could recite the names of all of the US Presidents in chronological order

Quote Originally Posted by lboinyamouf4sho View Post

of course.

i know it's early but this will be a strong candidate for worst post of the year.
    Fuck women wrestlers.

Because(btw), she ain't good enough to make the 2 minute matches she would have good.
    Fold the division, hire more chicks from bikini catalogs, be done with it.
    I have to think del ray got hired to teach the men how to wrestle.

And the board just informed me i was thinking of Rosita.
    But still!
    Editing this in to keep the posts down, but it's too funny to not post

AL Bundy is a black belt, wwe champ cm punk is a white belt.
    Last edited by Alex; 01-17-2013 at 01:42 AM.

Fuck women wrestlers.
    good try but the other post is still tops. this one just felt forced.

But still!
    LOLOL, yeah, pretty damn big difference there.

bundy been at it for many years, and just because i love the little dude
    sonny boy, representin!!
    Mr. Backlund continued wrestling under the new gimmick of an out of touch, yet highly dangerous, maniac out to teach the new generation a lesson.[3] He often appeared in business suits, had a hyperactive personality, and used (or, often, misused) large words to sound important. He also demanded that he be addressed as "Mr. Backlund". He would only sign autographs for wrestling fans if they could recite the names of all of the US Presidents in chronological order

Some stuff from the observer, from memory as it's too long to copy paste.
    Lesnar has been offered a new deal basicly identical to his current deal, asston of money, few dates. Lesnar hasn't signed because it's Brock and he will wait to the last minute while trying to get as much money as possible, because he's smart.

The miz thing with Flair was, as most predicted, because WWE realized he wasn't really working as a face,but Flair rarely worked as a face when he was, so they want Miz to try to be Flair 2, this is a horrible idea as the crowd booed when he did the figure four, and you can't take a guy and make him a copy of a legend in the business, while said legend is still working for the company. But since Miz is naturaly unlikeable they are giving this a shot.

Company is trying to move Ryback out of the title picture because they feel he is getting less and less over with the crowds and isn't capable of having a real main event wrestling match. Gee, i wonder if that's because you pushed him to soon and then made him lose every match. Drrrrrp!

They may be thinking of splitting big e and ziggler up, but not to turn Big e, but to turn Ziggler. Vince feels his incredibly positive reaction in new york is a good sign, and Heyman is pushing heavily to make him a face. He noted that vince has gone back and forth on this a million times this week, but is at the point of not back and forth on whether to turn him, but when to turn him.
    I personaly think Ziggler is a great heel, he comes off as such an arrogant prick that it almost seems a shame to turn him. But i guess in 2013 that makes you a face.
    El Generico signing was with HHH blessing and encouragement. The reactions too Punk and Bryan (i assume this means crowds and merch revenue). and everyone being impressed with cesaro, as well as the shield being made up of 2 indy wrestlers, has at least temporarily killed the old "indy guys can't work" feelings, as after years of guys who only worked wwe developmental being brought up to the main roster and kind of sucking, they realized that maybe it is ok to go with guys who already know how to work. No word on if he keeps the mask of the gimmick, but he definetly will have a new name as WWE can't merchandise something they don't own.
    I will personaly miss his theme song.

This isn't news dump, just from a house show report, but i read about it and laughed about how awesome it is, furthering my mancrush on cesaro.
    "During the Miz vs. Cesaro street fight, fans were chanting “We Want Tables.” Cesaro, to get clever heat, would take the tables Miz would set up, and put them back under the ring.

Let him have that belt for a year!

will be interesting to see how they would go about turning ziggy face. i mean would anybody really feel bad for him if AJ and big e turn on him??

ohhhh shit i'm feeling some russo juices flowing in my lower regions!!

They may be thinking of splitting big e and ziggler up, but not to turn Big e, but to turn Ziggler. Vince feels his incredibly positive reaction in new york is a good sign, and Heyman is pushing heavily to make him a face. He noted that vince has gone back and forth on this a million times this week, but is at the point of not back and forth on whether to turn him, but when to turn him.

I personaly think Ziggler is a great heel, he comes off as such an arrogant prick that it almost seems a shame to turn him. But i guess in 2013 that makes you a face.
    Yeah that sounds like a weird thing to do, considering Ziggler's such a natural heel.

i wonder how langston would react to zigger slapping him in the face
    COLOSSUS katya nightcrawler storm magik
    http://overpower.ca/tools/battlesites.php
    http://overpower.ca/downloads/
    "down with the machine" bray wyatt

http://www.amazon.com/gp/cdp/member-...stRecentReview

My amazon reviews, check them out sometime!

Company is trying to move Ryback out of the title picture because they feel he is getting less and less over with the crowds and isn't capable of having a real main event wrestling match. Gee, i wonder if that's because you pushed him to soon and then made him lose every match. Drrrrrp!
    That is just the E is always: Big guy put to do squash matches against wrestlers nobody (the general audience at least, for example me) dont know. Then to the main event, maybe a title run, if not over by the second week of having the title, then jobber.

and cmon Ziggler is a heel not a face, like Orton.

14 Time Rita's Champion SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

I've missed NXT the last few weeks, i like husky because he has a...
    Hmm, he has something. An intensity? I guess that's the only word i can think of, an intensity in the way he presents this gimmick. But i'm not sure what exactly it is, he's a cult leader, right?
    I always thought Husky could have been a Stan Hanson type cowboy face. Ass kicking , take no shit type of cowboy. A more , bigger James Storm with the WWE behind him. Instead the company wouldn't push him and all. Sucks ...loved how he said fuck the NXT obstacle course and just walked through it.

But still!

Now we know how Al Bundy kicked all that ass on Married ...with Children. "Lets Rock.." Al before he kicked ass.

The internet is rumbeling that the TNA lawsuit is over, both sides are paying their own legal fees.
    While nothing seemed to have come out of this, except Flair not being on tv for a long time making Lbo happy, let's look at the postive.
    Matt Morgan didn't get hired by WWE.
    This is a great reason why I'm glad they didn't sign Matt Morgan. Dude can be a huge main event star for the company with his size and ability...and they would push him hard , then say...fuck it...lets let him job for a year.

Quote Originally Posted by lboinyamouf4sho View Post
    will be interesting to see how they would go about turning ziggy face. i mean would anybody really feel bad for him if AJ and big e turn on him??
    I actually see a Shawn Michaels parallel with Ziggler here. He has a bodyguard and a woman on his side. He believes he's the greatest show man in the company. I suspect before he gets his real big push your gonna see Big E turn against him . Ziggler will come back as a face and fans will love it. Because fans have started to slowly respect the bumping and Ziggler does. That match with Cena had them actually half support the guy. If he can look great in a Elmination Chamber match ...shieeet...I see them more getting on his side. The fact turn can be the last big thing for him.
    "Heads up-- If Havok's position in UA #5 really upset you, it's time to drown yourself hobo piss. Seriously, do it. It's the only solution." - Rick Remender

Sucks 200 character limit.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/cdp/member-...stRecentReview

My amazon reviews, check them out sometime!