Page 30 of 337 FirstFirst ... 202627282930313233344080130 ... LastLast
    Imagination and Bravery Double 0's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Vibranium View Post
    ive heard a bit about this Generico....basically its a white guy doing an over the top luchardor gimmick?
    Essentially.

But his story within the Indies is a long and pretty funny one. One that many fans caught on with. He's also one of the reasons why I don't hold ROH fans to a high regard, both then and now. Him and Steen were pretty much booted out of ROH by the fans at first, and nowadays, they consider them the best. PWG didn't give up on them though.
    "No snowflake in an avalanche ever feels responsible."

- Stanisław Jerzy Lec

http://naijamanexe.tumblr.com

14 Time Rita's Champion SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Huthaifa View Post
    Seriously, I agree with everything you said, except about Pope. I think the guy is pretty good in the ring and has charisma. Who ever told him to sound like a less lucid version of Dusty Rhodes, should be shoot.Pope is a shining example why jumping to TNA isnt always a good option.
    Of course he was able to take his Pope gimmick and actually work it to what we see. Yes TNA hasn't used him like they should since 2008/2009. But he really went beyond being Elijah Burke when he 1st started.

Quote Originally Posted by Alex View Post
    Kevin nash youshoot looks AMAZING.
    Sean who does the videos is still feuding with the board, so he put some shots in the trailer, which is win, but the best question was someone asked about how his entire WCW run never had a match rated higher than 2 stars by dave meltzer.
    Nash paused for a minute, and responded by started "i received a dividend check for 189 thousand dollars the other day..."
    WIN WIN WIN!
    Nash always has the best come backs at times. I remember when RD Reynolds had him sign the Rise and Fall of WCW. Nash looked through it and laughed hard. And then signed it saying he enjoyed it all.

Quote Originally Posted by Gryphon View Post
    PWTorch.com & PWInsider.com are both confirming what was first reported by PWPonderings.com last night, and saying independent star El Generico has, in fact, signed a WWE contract.

On top of that, PWInsider is saying this won't be the last big WWE signing, and that the company has "a number of names on their radar".
    Read more at http://www.lordsofpain.net/news/wwe/...xPpTMAxpDZA.99
    Quote Originally Posted by Kid Kamikaze10 View Post
    Essentially.

But his story within the Indies is a long and pretty funny one. One that many fans caught on with. He's also one of the reasons why I don't hold ROH fans to a high regard, both then and now. Him and Steen were pretty much booted out of ROH by the fans at first, and nowadays, they consider them the best. PWG didn't give up on them though.
    Isn't a story that Mike Bennett is also getting WWE attention ? If its true ROH should hang onto Bennett if they can. The guy isn't the greatest worker...but him and Maria are a hell of a combo and Bennett has the mic ability to really be big.
    "Heads up-- If Havok's position in UA #5 really upset you, it's time to drown yourself hobo piss. Seriously, do it. It's the only solution." - Rick Remender

Sucks 200 character limit.

Ok, every wrestling site on the internet is indeed saying Generico has signed.
    I personaly am looking forward to WWE's newest jobber, Rob Smithson, a ginger who doesn't lots of clotheslines!

Thanks to twitter Ive now interacted with 4 wrestling personalities.

Tensai answered a question. I had a short discussion with player uno about iOS games, Tatanka retweeted my tweet saying he should be in the HOF, and I asked JR what he thinks of Bronson and he answered.
    http://www.amazon.com/gp/cdp/member-...stRecentReview

My amazon reviews, check them out sometime!

Ok, every wrestling site on the internet is indeed saying Generico has signed.
    I personaly am looking forward to WWE's newest jobber, Rob Smithson, a ginger who doesn't lots of clotheslines!
    JR confirmed he is signed.

Here is the question if mine that JR answered.

Jim Ross‏@JRsBBQ

“Tough dude like @OfficialTAZ @Jon_Balofsky: @JRsBBQ What do you think of @WWEBronson? Some say he is the next Taz.”

Taz retweeted it.

Gryph, some doesn't mean you.

Gryph, some doesn't mean you.
    Its not jsut me who has been saying it. Its in comments on youtube videos.

I wouldn't try to make peopel aware you think he's like taz, taz had about one successful month in WWE.

I wouldn't try to make peopel aware you think he's like taz, taz had about one successful month in WWE.
    His neck problems were stopping him so much by that point.

His neck problems were stopping him so much by that point.
    Taz wasn't getting pushed longterm dude.
    He was small when small was still bad, and he wasn't the worker Benoit and eddie were.

Taz wasn't getting pushed longterm dude.
    He was small when small was still bad, and he wasn't the worker Benoit and eddie were.
    Hmm true....................

And i was worried about bronson being too fat, but shit, if they hired Generico, maybe they don't care about bodies atm.

Thanks to twitter Ive now interacted with 4 wrestling personalities.
    Not long ago (as in October) I got an answer from the internet champion Zack Ryder. So that's one for me LOL

Veteran Member

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    Isn't a story that Mike Bennett is also getting WWE attention ? If its true ROH should hang onto Bennett if they can. The guy isn't the greatest worker...but him and Maria are a hell of a combo and Bennett has the mic ability to really be big.
    He was supposedly on their list. I don't know when his contract with ROH expires though. He's good enough to wrestle the WWE style and has awesome mic skills, which is important. It will be interesting if WWE decides to re-sign Maria (if she wants to travel full time with him--I assume she might be since they are married anyway) if they sign Bennett.