Page 6 of 337 FirstFirst ... 23456789101656106 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by lboinyamouf4sho View Post

so WTF is konehead doing there??
    Burnt all his bridges in america, Vince never wanted to hire him since max moon stopped, he's been trashing TNA since he left, and hes the booker in mexico.
    So i imagine he makes more, he was also a much bigger star in mexico then he ever was in america, where his biggest claim to fame was member number 10+ in the nwo.

Hijo Del Mr Backlund lboinyamouf4sho's Avatar
    lookin right into the eye of the videoscope

Quote Originally Posted by Alex View Post
    Burnt all his bridges in america, Vince never wanted to hire him since max moon stopped, he's been trashing TNA since he left, and hes the booker in mexico.
    So i imagine he makes more, he was also a much bigger star in mexico then he ever was in america, where his biggest claim to fame was member number 10+ in the nwo.
    i'm pretty sure he's ok with TNA now, angle & slapnuts worked there this summer.
    Mr. Backlund continued wrestling under the new gimmick of an out of touch, yet highly dangerous, maniac out to teach the new generation a lesson.[3] He often appeared in business suits, had a hyperactive personality, and used (or, often, misused) large words to sound important. He also demanded that he be addressed as "Mr. Backlund". He would only sign autographs for wrestling fans if they could recite the names of all of the US Presidents in chronological order

Mark Henry tweeted this morning something to the effect that it was time to get back in action. If that is the case I wouldn't mind seeing a Mark Henry vs. Wade Barrett match at WrestleMania (assuming that Henry comes back at first as a face).

Quote Originally Posted by DennyK View Post
    Mark Henry tweeted this morning something to the effect that it was time to get back in action. If that is the case I wouldn't mind seeing a Mark Henry vs. Wade Barrett match at WrestleMania (assuming that Henry comes back at first as a face).
    Mark vs Big show with the roles reversed. Meltzer said on the LAW that it would be a good idea and big show said he likes the idea.
    http://www.amazon.com/gp/cdp/member-...stRecentReview

My amazon reviews, check them out sometime!

Quote Originally Posted by Gryphon View Post
    Mark vs Big show with the roles reversed. Meltzer said on the LAW that it would be a good idea and big show said he likes the idea.
    Knowing WWE they'd feed Henry to Ryback
    "It isn't jumping the shark if you never come back down." Chuck

Quote Originally Posted by Legato View Post
    Knowing WWE they'd feed Henry to Ryback
    Not if Henry was a face. He's been gone long enough to get the returning face turn.
    http://www.amazon.com/gp/cdp/member-...stRecentReview

My amazon reviews, check them out sometime!

In one of the wrestling threads it was alluded to that Randy Orton may be close to getting fired.. is that true? If so, what for?

In one of the wrestling threads it was alluded to that Randy Orton may be close to getting fired.. is that true? If so, what for?
    he has been suspended twice for wellness violations...stated company policy is three times and you are done
    Support your local roller derby league

What's he violating for, any idea? I seem to recall reading somewhere that Evan Bourne and Rey were suspended for smoking K2. I'd be shocked if they actually let Orton go, he's still quite the money maker isn't he?

What's he violating for, any idea? I seem to recall reading somewhere that Evan Bourne and Rey were suspended for smoking K2. I'd be shocked if they actually let Orton go, he's still quite the money maker isn't he?
    Not sure what, just that he was suspended...and yes both Bourne and Rey were poppped for that

the WWE is trying to line their testing up with how the major sports do it, the company they use does testing for the NFL and NHL I believe

I would think they would have to really increase the roster of performers then. I mean all the traveling, house shows, appearances, TV tapings and PPV would make it seem, to me, impossible to stay clean

Quote Originally Posted by Vibranium View Post
    he has been suspended twice for wellness violations...stated company policy is three times and you are done
    Bet TNA is hoping this would happen.
    "It isn't jumping the shark if you never come back down." Chuck

Quote Originally Posted by Legato View Post
    Bet TNA is hoping this would happen.
    I don't think he would go there....if he got released, I could see him leaving wrestling all together

Quote Originally Posted by Vibranium View Post
    I don't think he would go there....if he got released, I could see him leaving wrestling all together
    Yeah, Orton has been paid well for some time, don't see why he would take a paycut to go work for the indies.

Quote Originally Posted by Alex View Post
    Yeah, Orton has been paid well for some time, don't see why he would take a paycut to go work for the indies.
    It's hard to say. He also has the early resume of a guy who could end up a lifer simply because he doesn't know anything beyond wrestling.
    Eh, Comics is a pretty cool guy...