Page 5 of 337 FirstFirst 1234567891555105 ... LastLast

Sean Waltman‏@TheRealXPac

To the ppl who make $ off of us hurting our bodies. If you dont want your selfish, careless ways known, then start being real human beings.
    http://www.amazon.com/gp/cdp/member-...stRecentReview

My amazon reviews, check them out sometime!

Quote Originally Posted by Gryphon View Post

To the ppl who make $ off of us hurting our bodies. If you dont want your selfish, careless ways known, then start being real human beings.
    no one is forcing you to do it

don't like it? go sell shoes
    Support your local roller derby league

Nope, just started following him. definitely off his meds.
    Called it.
    "It isn't jumping the shark if you never come back down." Chuck

BTW,

I was debating not saying anything but I went to see my doc again and he said my injury is healed but didnt heal right. He doesnt think I should resume training for MMA so at least I have my postgrad to fall back on.

In reference to the previous thread and a question about zack ryder's friend the big 0, here is a pretty long match of his.

14 Time Rita's Champion SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Vibranium View Post
    no one is forcing you to do it

don't like it? go sell shoes
    He's likely talking about scum bag promoters who likely cheat the talent out of money is my guess.
    "Heads up-- If Havok's position in UA #5 really upset you, it's time to drown yourself hobo piss. Seriously, do it. It's the only solution." - Rick Remender

Sucks 200 character limit.

heres a thought
    brodus and tensai(727 pounds combined weight)
    tag team partners

it could give tensai a new purpose
    COLOSSUS katya nightcrawler storm magik
    http://overpower.ca/tools/battlesites.php
    http://overpower.ca/downloads/
    "down with the machine" bray wyatt

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    He's likely talking about scum bag promoters who likely cheat the talent out of money is my guess.
    Hasn't he been working in mexico, where konnan repeatedly tells us there is no money at all for any wrestler?

Quote Originally Posted by Alex View Post
    Hasn't he been working in mexico, where konnan repeatedly tells us there is no money at all for any wrestler?
    Possibly ....I don't know where Waltman's working at now. I know he's came back a long way health wise. He could be dissing Konnan feeling he's ripping him off as a promoter. Or he could be talking about any other promoters.

Not that it doesn't shock me. Hell ...here in WV we had a promoter rip off a bunch of TNA stars and Chris Masters at one point a few years back. Where he wouldn't pay them .
    "Heads up-- If Havok's position in UA #5 really upset you, it's time to drown yourself hobo piss. Seriously, do it. It's the only solution." - Rick Remender

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    Possibly ....I don't know where Waltman's working at now. I know he's came back a long way health wise. He could be dissing Konnan feeling he's ripping him off as a promoter. Or he could be talking about any other promoters.

Not that it doesn't shock me. Hell ...here in WV we had a promoter rip off a bunch of TNA stars and Chris Masters at one point a few years back. Where he wouldn't pay them .
    He's not working for konnan...or...with konnan, i just know he was in mexico at some point, different promotion i assume.
    He probably ment some american indie now that i think about it, i haven't read anything cubs fan has done so i know dick about mexico right now.
    A smaller one, haven't read about xpac in roh or chikara.

I watched a great shoot with X-Pac and he seems a cool guy you'd want to drink a beer with and hear some stories.

But man he's washed up. Get a job or something, take a course, you're in your 40s Even if it's in the industry. I saw a picture of him recently in his 1-2-3 Kid outfit and he looked haggard and old.
    Last edited by andthegunslinger; 01-02-2013 at 02:02 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by andthegunslinger View Post
    I watched a great shoot with X-Pac and he seems a cool guy you'd want to drink a beer with and hear some stories.

But man he's retarded. Get a job or something, take a course, you're in your 40s, what are you doing?
    He's a pro wrestler, who's been doing nothing but pro wrestling since he was like 15.

Quote Originally Posted by andthegunslinger View Post

But man he's washed up. Get a job or something, take a course, you're in your 40s Even if it's in the industry. I saw a picture of him recently in his 1-2-3 Kid outfit and he looked haggard and old.
    He's a pro wrestler, who's been doing nothing but pro wrestling since he was like 15.
    Exactly...he's a lifer...like Ric Flair. There is lifers...and there is those who aren't. Waltman also had had medical issues and came back from that . I had heard he had a great match in Mexico a year or 2 back as well. So I'm glad he did.

Speaking of Flair, he is booked for an all japan show at the end of january, so i guess that means the rumors about his raw appearance being a one time thing were true.
    And my email has been getting hit by DGUSA saying Morrison has a match with them during mania weekend, which suggests strongly he won't be at the rumble.
    Gabe lets guys out of stuff for WWE, but i somehow doubht he would advertise morrison if he knew for sure he wasn't going as a way to swerve people.

Hijo Del Mr Backlund lboinyamouf4sho's Avatar
    lookin right into the eye of the videoscope

CM Punk might main event a ppv when Cena isn't injured in 2013!
    yeah but cena will likely be his opponent LOL.

BTW,

I was debating not saying anything but I went to see my doc again and he said my injury is healed but didnt heal right. He doesnt think I should resume training for MMA so at least I have my postgrad to fall back on.
    you so crazy.

so WTF is konehead doing there??
    Mr. Backlund continued wrestling under the new gimmick of an out of touch, yet highly dangerous, maniac out to teach the new generation a lesson.[3] He often appeared in business suits, had a hyperactive personality, and used (or, often, misused) large words to sound important. He also demanded that he be addressed as "Mr. Backlund". He would only sign autographs for wrestling fans if they could recite the names of all of the US Presidents in chronological order