Page 3 of 337 FirstFirst 12345671353103 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Brandon Hanvey View Post
    Ah just about time for the "Road to WrestleMania" where everyone points or stares at the WrestleMania sign hung above the ring.
    Ryback wont point. He'd stare at the WrestleMania sign and say" Feed Me More!!!"
    "It isn't jumping the shark if you never come back down." Chuck

Quote Originally Posted by Brandon Hanvey View Post
    Ah just about time for the "Road to WrestleMania" where everyone points or stares at the WrestleMania sign hung above the ring.
    Ryback will do it to dead silence.
    Picking Cena btw.

I seem to remember there's a video (it may be a Botchamania) where Randy Orton screws up the sign stare. I guess it was after his Rumble win. He's supposed to point at it and it explodes with fireworks but he messes it up.

I guess the arc for the shield is that they'll keep building them until Mania at which point they'll have a big show down to end a feud. After that I imagine they'll possibly split up and/or become face-fodder. These stables don't stay tough for long. It seems after they're done reigning terror, the WWE likes to squash them to put othger over (especially as the WWE doesn't know how to do anything other than cowardly heels), then they spend a couple of months being beaten clean by other wrestlers and then after around a year or so they build them up towards an IC/US/Tag team run.

So...

Royal Rumble card predictions?

Posted in: WWE
    Update on Evan Bourne's Return, Mae Young Not Used at RAW, Survivor Series Buyrate
    By Marc Middleton
    Dec 31, 2012 - 8:24:39 AM

- Evan Bourne says he won't be back in time for the 2013 Royal Rumble match. Bourne tweeted on Sunday:

"If you didn't know, the Royal Rumble is my personal favorite PPV/match! But no matter how hard I train, my foot will not be ring ready by RR"

- In an update on the earlier Survivor Series buyrate, the breakdown is reportedly 122,000 domestic buys and 90,000 international buys. This would be down 32% domestically and 32% internationally from 2011.

- Mae Young was backstage at Saturday night's RAW tapings in Washington, DC but not used. At one point she was scheduled to be on the show and her name was referenced in angle but she never appeared in front of the live crowd.
    Read more at http://www.lordsofpain.net/news/wwe/...i7WyA5CJEq0.99
    Curt Hawkins Injury Update, Match Pulled from the SmackDown Tapings?, Brian Adams
    By Marc Middleton
    Dec 31, 2012 - 8:07:32 AM

- The Superstar Spotlight on WWE's website goes to the late Brian "Crush" Adams.

- WWE Superstar Curt Hawkins, who tore his PCL and meniscus back in October, is now using Diamond Dallas Page's DDPYOGA. He tweeted on Sunday:

"Did some @DDPYoga this weekend for the first time since my injury. Felt great. I'm at the end of my recovery for certain."

- Despite being advertised, Alberto Del Rio did not appear at the SmackDown tapings on Sunday night in Richmond, Virginia. Del Rio was set to face Big Show but that match never happened.

Read more at http://www.lordsofpain.net/news/wwe/...CdeHvME4q5Q.99
    Last edited by steve2275; 12-31-2012 at 09:30 AM.
    COLOSSUS katya nightcrawler storm magik
    http://overpower.ca/tools/battlesites.php
    http://overpower.ca/downloads/
    "down with the machine" bray wyatt

Quote Originally Posted by steve2275 View Post
    Update on Evan Bourne's Return, Mae Young Not Used at RAW, Survivor Series Buyrate
    By Marc Middleton
    Dec 31, 2012 - 8:24:39 AM

- Evan Bourne says he won't be back in time for the 2013 Royal Rumble match. Bourne tweeted on Sunday:

"If you didn't know, the Royal Rumble is my personal favorite PPV/match! But no matter how hard I train, my foot will not be ring ready by RR"

- In an update on the earlier Survivor Series buyrate, the breakdown is reportedly 122,000 domestic buys and 90,000 international buys. This would be down 32% domestically and 32% internationally from 2011.

- Mae Young was backstage at Saturday night's RAW tapings in Washington, DC but not used. At one point she was scheduled to be on the show and her name was referenced in angle but she never appeared in front of the live crowd.
    Read more at http://www.lordsofpain.net/news/wwe/...i7WyA5CJEq0.99
    Curt Hawkins Injury Update, Match Pulled from the SmackDown Tapings?, Brian Adams
    By Marc Middleton
    Dec 31, 2012 - 8:07:32 AM

- The Superstar Spotlight on WWE's website goes to the late Brian "Crush" Adams.

- WWE Superstar Curt Hawkins, who tore his PCL and meniscus back in October, is now using Diamond Dallas Page's DDPYOGA. He tweeted on Sunday:

"Did some @DDPYoga this weekend for the first time since my injury. Felt great. I'm at the end of my recovery for certain."

- Despite being advertised, Alberto Del Rio did not appear at the SmackDown tapings on Sunday night in Richmond, Virginia. Del Rio was set to face Big Show but that match never happened.

Read more at http://www.lordsofpain.net/news/wwe/...CdeHvME4q5Q.99
    Ouch. 10char.

Hacksaw!@HacksawJDuggan

My goal for 2013: Find Jack Swagger and Christian. Create a stable with them. Have long feud with #3MB. HooOooOoo! USA! USA! USA!

31 Dec 12 Reply
    Retweet
    http://www.amazon.com/gp/cdp/member-...stRecentReview

My amazon reviews, check them out sometime!

Quote Originally Posted by Gryphon View Post
    Hacksaw!@HacksawJDuggan

My goal for 2013: Find Jack Swagger and Christian. Create a stable with them. Have long feud with #3MB. HooOooOoo! USA! USA! USA!

31 Dec 12 Reply
    Retweet
    Anything to get Christian on tv

Quote Originally Posted by Legato View Post
    Anything to get Christian on tv
    Christian is canadian though.

WWE.com recently published an article where they list ten names to look out for in 2013. Here is that list, with some surprising names:

Tyson Kidd

Kaitlyn

Antonio Cesaro

Wade Barrett

Team Rhodes Scholars

AJ Lee

CM Punk

Ryback

Dolph Ziggler

The Shield

the only surprise there is Tyson Kidd. maybe Kaitlyn, but that would mean they are going to fix the divas division.

Quote Originally Posted by Gryphon View Post
    WWE.com recently published an article where they list ten names to look out for in 2013. Here is that list, with some surprising names:

Tyson Kidd

Kaitlyn

Antonio Cesaro

Wade Barrett

Team Rhodes Scholars

AJ Lee

CM Punk

Ryback

Dolph Ziggler

The Shield
    CM Punk might main event a ppv when Cena isn't injured in 2013!

Quote Originally Posted by Alex View Post
    CM Punk might main event a ppv when Cena isn't injured in 2013!
    might...and only if we haven't completely given up on Ryback
    Support your local roller derby league

Quote Originally Posted by Vibranium View Post
    might...and only if we haven't completely given up on Ryback
    Ryback will have a non gimmick singles main event and it will suck so much they lose faith in him.
    That's if no one else elevates themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by Alex View Post
    Ryback will have a non gimmick singles main event and it will suck so much they lose faith in him.
    That's if no one else elevates themselves.
    Since we are doing predictions.

Ziggler's main event run will be short term. It's so that the WWE can give the Ziggler fans a feel good moment but when Ziggler wins his championship bank on the WWE making that victory be all about AJ and less about Ziggler. Once they break up Ziggler and AJ expect Ziggler to chase after midcard belts. The guy's the new Jericho

Quote Originally Posted by Legato View Post
    Since we are doing predictions.

Ziggler's main event run will be short term. It's so that the WWE can give the Ziggler fans a feel good moment but when Ziggler wins his championship bank on the WWE making that victory be all about AJ and less about Ziggler. Once they break up Ziggler and AJ expect Ziggler to chase after midcard belts. The guy's the new Jericho
    but that is good, right?