Default Monk Vs. Sheldon Cooper

Lenoard goes nuts and won't stop whistling. Sheldon devises some ingenious super murder. Adrian Monk becomes involved. Who exausts who First?

Sheldon can't be trusted to keep relatively minor secrets for longer than half an episode, Sheldon also can't keep quiet about anything he's done that seems clever to him, Monk breaks him within 2 minutes.
    "Tragedy is when I cut my finger. Comedy is when you fall into an open sewer and die." -Mel Brooks
    OIF 08-09
    OEF 10-11
    Do it yourself tech support link

Quote Originally Posted by Hiromi View Post
    Sheldon can't be trusted to keep relatively minor secrets for longer than half an episode, Sheldon also can't keep quiet about anything he's done that seems clever to him, Monk breaks him within 2 minutes.
    Plus, Sheldon's track record for doing clever things successfully isn't very high.
    • Running on Adrenaline and Sheer Willpower.
    • Trying to Stay Sane in an Insane World.
    • Why Should Time Have Wings and Not I?
    • Born in Wrong Comic Book Universe

Sheldon devised a time machine in order to stop Leonard from ever being conceived. Monk becomes uninvolved because although he found out Sheldon's secret about Leonard's murder, Leonard had never existed, so it became irrelevant.
    "And in the end, when all's said and done... good guys always win. The End."

--Fat Friar

The Raven

Except that would violate the room mate agreement time time travel clause, and thus is obviously an impossibility.
    "Tragedy is when I cut my finger. Comedy is when you fall into an open sewer and die." -Mel Brooks
    OIF 08-09
    OEF 10-11
    Do it yourself tech support link

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    Plus, Sheldon's track record for doing clever things successfully isn't very high.
    Well, Remember the episode with " Cousin Leo" ? i believe that one establishes Sheldon's potential as a criminal Mastermind

Quote Originally Posted by The Scarlet Sapien View Post
    Well, Remember the episode with " Cousin Leo" ? i believe that one establishes Sheldon's potential as a criminal Mastermind
    Potential, yes, but he's not there yet. We all agree Sheldon would be very dangerous if he ever got his act together and got serious.
    • Running on Adrenaline and Sheer Willpower.
    • Trying to Stay Sane in an Insane World.
    • Why Should Time Have Wings and Not I?
    • Born in Wrong Comic Book Universe

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    Potential, yes, but he's not there yet. We all agree Sheldon would be very dangerous if he ever got his act together and got serious.
    Like Leonard said: he's "1 lab accident away from becoming a super villain".

Minus said accident, though, I give it to Monk.
    Pull List; seems to be too long to fit in my sig...

Quote Originally Posted by dupersuper View Post
    Like Leonard said: he's "1 lab accident away from becoming a super villain".

Minus said accident, though, I give it to Monk.
    Well Suppose he was horribly dis figured due to Malfunctioning Equipment ( Thanks Howard) That he was using to Rescue his Mee Maw from Mephisto. Do you think that would do it?

Yeeeeah if his prank against Kripkey is anything to go by, there will probably be a jumbo screen behind Leonard's cold corpse with a video of Sheldon declaring his dislike of whistling.
    Beyond a wholesome discipline, be gentle with yourself.