Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

It had good buildup, and then nothing much happened and it was over. I liked the art though

If nothing else, read issue 4. Its easily the best of the lot. The rest of the issues focus entirely on the premise of the story whereas issue 4 deals with some of the implications of that premise. If the premise interests you like it did me, then I can tell you that I found the story great.

As long winded as most Marvel events are I'm surprised this one is only 5 issues.
    "It is wrong to assume that art needs the spectator in order to be. The film runs on without any eyes. The spectator cannot exist without it. It ensures his existence." -- James Douglas Morrison

Quote Originally Posted by Ood Omega View Post
    As long winded as most Marvel events are I'm surprised this one is only 5 issues.
    It should have been longer. Like 7 more issues longer.

I loved Spider-Men. When it was coming out that was the first book I read every day when I got back from the comic shop. There are a few weird little things that are confusing if you try to fit it into a specific spot in Miles' continuity, but they don't take away from the fun at all, and you kind of have to see it as Miles' Universe being interrupted. The story is more about seeing the UU through the eyes of 616 Peter Parker, and it's really fun. Not to mention every page of it could be framed and put on a wall
    http://trallis.blogspot.com/
    A blog about high adventure and comic book collecting

It's worth it. There's not a whole lot at stake but that's a stupid way to look at comics anyway. It's a good, dramatic story.
    Comics are more better.

Always quote the Amazon store price first, because only the lowest price matters.

Ultimate fan for life TheUltimates09's Avatar

Buy it. You absolutely wont regret it.