Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

His art is very, very stylized, which means it's likely going to get some pretty severe reactions fore and aft. Personally, his art is very hit or miss for me, though I do think the sheer quirkiness of it is pretty well suited to Spider-Man's world.
    Be careful when speaking. You create the world around you with your words.

Very cool. I think I didn't find it because I was looking for your Ditko pictures of Squirrel Girl.

I wish I had some original art. I have a page from some random independent comic. When I worked in my LCS one summer the owner just gave it to me because no one was interested in it.

OA is taking off in value though. Especially covers after that recent McFarlane one that sold. ASM 121 is coming up for auction in February. That should be pretty interesting.
    Founder and member of the Spidey 500 Club: Class of 2013.

Come join the club!

In the Evil Force of Evil Chiasm's Avatar

I can tolerate it but I have never liked it. Way way way too cartoonish and too often distorted looking.

100% alive since 1978 Ben Smith's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Chris S. View Post
    Very cool. I think I didn't find it because I was looking for your Ditko pictures of Squirrel Girl.

I wish I had some original art. I have a page from some random independent comic. When I worked in my LCS one summer the owner just gave it to me because no one was interested in it.

OA is taking off in value though. Especially covers after that recent McFarlane one that sold. ASM 121 is coming up for auction in February. That should be pretty interesting.
    its addictive
    "I'm sending him a bouquet of cans."

SW