Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

I think they give too many details! The book should be full of blank pages so that we can interject our own interpretations.

Maybe Wonder Woman works as a cleaning maid in the hotel or she cleans the Watchtower for money?

CBR Mod/WW Section Mom Gaelforce's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tunneler View Post
    Maybe Wonder Woman works as a cleaning maid in the hotel or she cleans the Watchtower for money?
    Enough with the trolling, tunneler.
    Gaelforce
    WW Forum Mom
    WW/Superman/TV & Film Moderator

Veteran Member

Quote Originally Posted by Outside_85 View Post
    Actually we do, because there is roomservice and Lennox calls it a hotel.
    That's where they're staying in New York, as they seek out Milan--it's not Wonder Woman's home.

I don't get why anyone would think Wonder Woman's place in London is a hotel. She's got her armory armoire there (in issue 1)--does she ship that around to every hotel she stays at? I guess it's possible, but I'm just curious what there is about the place that says "hotel" to people.

Quote Originally Posted by MelDyer
    Try sending a letter to somebody, who lives somewhere in London, and see if it ever gets there.
    How many DCnU heroes do we have an actual mailing address for? (Not a rhetorical question--I'm really asking.)
    Last edited by slvn; 01-08-2013 at 05:42 AM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by slvn View Post
    That's where they're staying in New York, as they seek out Milan--it's not Wonder Woman's home.

I don't get why anyone would think Wonder Woman's place in London is a hotel. She's got her armory armoire there (in issue 1)--does she ship that around to every hotel she stays at? I guess it's possible, but I'm just curious what there is about the place that says "hotel" to people.
    I didn't but Mel's question evolved into asking what the pad in #15 was (since no part of that issue was in London).

This is getting nowhere. DC superheroes don't have to worry about housing because they usually get it conveniently. Does Diana really need to worry about this issue with bigger problems she's faced so far?

Gone

You guys are funny.

D'uh she's WWE wrestler...

No haha but honestly like people said she probably gets it from the island, like I'm sure the're loaded like that!

Ek Vitki Runoz Writu CaptMagellan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MelDyer View Post
    Would it be so much trouble for Matt Idelson to ask Mr. Azzarello to clarify this? What's Azzarello going to do, bust out crying? Or slug him?
    Azz: "Hi Matt, what's up?"

Idelson: "Hi Brian. We love what you're doing with WW, but we've been getting a number of requests for more details about Diana's life."

Azz: "Not again! I TOLD you I'm not interested in anything but telling my story - MY WAY. That's why Dan hired me for this. If you wanted that level of... pablum,why didn't you guys hire Liefield?"

Idelson: "But, would it kill you to... I don't know... show her cashing in some minotaur's gold or something?"

Azz: "I'm not going to do it."

Idelson: "Brian, don't make me get all 'editor' on you."

Azz: ".... Matt. I still have at least 90 untraceable bullets left. I'm just saying."

Idelson: "Never mind."
    "The Way to see by Faith, is to shut the Eye of Reason" - Benjamin Franklin

"Religion can never reform mankind because religion is slavery." - R.G. Ingersoll

Quote Originally Posted by LoneNecromancer View Post
    Same thing Aquaman does, just use the gold and stuff he basically finds under the sea, she just gets it from the island-

Hrm. I wonder if Wonder Woman ever goes on dungeon raids and loots monsters or something.

Okay... I'll let you in on the secret. Wonder Woman gets her money from me. I'm her sugar daddy. Don't tell anybody.

Quote Originally Posted by tunneler View Post
    Every 30 years the Amazons go out and collect booty from the sailors. Maybe the Amazons got more booty before Diana was born and they gave the surplus booty to her?
    The booty Diana got from the Amazons is genetic if you get my meaning. rawrawr.
    Rogue and Bishop's daughter would be called Discharge, and she'd touch people and drain all or some of their bioelectrical energy out of them causing them to either die or fall unconscious. She could then use this energy to extend her own life, heal herself, enhance her physical abilities (speed, strength, stamina,) or discharge it as various energy beams.