Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Default Bane (movie) vs jason bourne

Same scenerio as DKR first fight. Who wins and how?

RITA's punching bag nervmeister's Avatar

Hmm. Interesting match. Bourne's fighting skill is just as formidable if not moreso than Bane's, but Bane's sheer strength can dish out damage to a man fully clad in body armor as if the protection weren't even there. Not to mention he's constantly doped up on gas that dulls pain. Plus I'm not sure if Bourne has enough striking power to knock the valves in Bane's mask loose. Assuming he doesn't, Bourne may have to improvise weapons from stuff found in the environment if he's to have any chance of winning, and I didn't see really anything of use around the part of Bane's lair where the fight went down. So I'd probably give it to Bane 7/10.
    Last edited by nervmeister; 12-28-2012 at 11:15 PM.
    Declared a king among men by Black atom: 5/11/07
    Given a cool award, an awesome award, and the keys to the internet: 11/8/06
    Won thread:5/15/07
    Won a cool award: 6/28/07
    Won post of the year: 7/6/07

Quote Originally Posted by DABishop View Post
    In addition to having the worst life ever, having everyone he meets get brutally raped and/or killed, and being constantly hunted by demons, Guts also has the world's ugliest baby.

Congrats Guts, your life sucks.

Gotta give it to Bourne. Bane didn't have very impressive prowess from what I saw, compared to Bourne. Bourne 8/10.

I always thought - where's the Bat machete? Bane would have to give an arm and leg to win that fight.

Not to divert but these hand to hand fights in critical incidents are so stupid. If Bats had a Spyderco - bye, Bane.

Bane does have a big strength advantage over Bourne, but loses out significantly in speed, skill and damage soak.

Bourne wins 9/10, but gets caught and strangled 1/10.

i would say bane would have this one! he just has too much power

DOOM DEMANDS MORE NACHOS!

Bane has no chance. He was a slow brawler, Movie Bourne is a near-CB-level martial artist. Bane just has no chance to ever hit Bourne. Bourne has roughly forever to pound on Bane's mask and knock out the drug feeders.

JC, Bane's dad must be Rodney Dangerfield. He never gets any respect. Yeah yeah, I know it's King Snake, but still!

Quote Originally Posted by big_adventure View Post
    Bane has no chance. He was a slow brawler, Movie Bourne is a near-CB-level martial artist. Bane just has no chance to ever hit Bourne. Bourne has roughly forever to pound on Bane's mask and knock out the drug feeders.
    Remember fight is taking place on that confined catwalk not out in the open like the rematch. Bane was also eating haymakers from Batman like popcorn and responded with crippling counters. Not a cake walk for Mr. Bourne.

I say Bane about 6/10 thinks to his superior strength.

Quote Originally Posted by spiderwire View Post
    Remember fight is taking place on that confined catwalk not out in the open like the rematch. Bane was also eating haymakers from Batman like popcorn and responded with crippling counters. Not a cake walk for Mr. Bourne.
    To add to this: Batman is someone who one shots normal people. Bourne is crazy good, but his strength level is quite inferior and he needs to get in close where dodging Bane's arms will be harder. Bourne's still gonna feel blows that shatter concrete, and if Bane manages to wind Bourne enough to get even a semblence of a choke hold, Bourne's not powering out of it.

Bane fought out of retirement Batman who had lost almost all the cartilage of his joints. Bourne is younger and much better trained the Bruce Wayne (Nolan Verse)
    Bourne would crush Bane.

Quote Originally Posted by Francisco View Post
    Bane fought out of retirement Batman who had lost almost all the cartilage of his joints.
    The same Batman that was wtfpwning the mercenaries on the roof, stealth owning thugs in the sewers, aim dodging, etc. Batman was pretty beastly despite being apparently out of shape.
    Won 6 Awesome Awards, 2Cool awards, 2 internets, a Raging storm and funniest video award
    My RPG Site!

Quote Originally Posted by Guy1 View Post
    The same Batman that was wtfpwning the mercenaries on the roof, stealth owning thugs in the sewers, aim dodging, etc. Batman was pretty beastly despite being apparently out of shape.
    Batman did all that thanks to his equipment. Another thing is Batman doesn't tray to kill his enemies while Bourne would go for the kill. I can see him messing up Bane's mask.

DOOM DEMANDS MORE NACHOS!

I can see him using a ballpoint pen to slice Bane's throat. Bourne isn't going to try to take Bane alive or anything cute like that. THAT was the stupidest thing in a stupid movie - a dude with a belt full of toys but a totally broken body decided to wade in close like a dipshit against a bigger, stronger, more dedicated opponent. In that very movie, Baleman uses poisoned bat-darts to KTFO tons of dudes. He carries VERY powerful explosives. Yet he decides to "man up" like an idiot and go all Irish standoff against an obviously fitter opponent in a situation where said opponent wanted exactly that. ARGGGGGGGGGH - it makes my head hurt to think about it.