Default I, Vampire 15 Preview - Goodbye Andrea Sorrentino, Enter Dennis Calero

Well it looks like Dennis Calero will be starting earlier than expected. Last issue, issue 14 now marks the end of Andrea's run on the series and the new year kicks off with new artist, Dennis Calero with issue 15.

I, Vampire 15 Preview

Judging by the preview, while their are some obvious differences between the two, the transition is actually not that bad though I think his Andrew can look a bit more impressive, but I'm sure it'll get there as the issues go on though we will surely miss Andrea.

I, Vampire 15 will be out this Wednesday, January 2nd.

This looks very good. I will always be missing Andrea, but Calero seems to be doing a good job. I just wish I knew where that random flying head is coming from :P

And I now ship Tig and Charles or Charlig.......Tiglie? I'll find a name! They shall take over my Constanna ship from now on (Not really.)

Once again, looks great, can't wait!

Oh my god... That is a terrible terrible cover.
    'The marquis. Well, you know, to be honest, he seems a little bit dodgy to me.'
    'Mm,' she agreed. 'He's a little bit dodgy in the same way that rats are a little bit covered in fur."

Quote Originally Posted by carabas View Post
    I was terrified that the internal art would be similar. I'm much relieved. I'm going to miss Sorrentino, but Calero's not a bad replacement.
    If you're not reading Lazarus you should be.

That's a surprisingly smooth transition. I'm happy to keep reading I, Vampire for the story alone, but if the art gets to remain beautiful too, then so much the better.
    Be a fan of the creators, not the characters.

Quote Originally Posted by carabas View Post
    I think this is my second favorite cover for I, Vampire but that's not saying much at all.

Anyways, I'm not really impressed by the art from what I've seen so far which really isn't much at all so I'm not going to go on a rant or anything. And I'm incredibly slow and completely blanked on who Andrea was. I was thinking that was the girl that introduced two issues back lol. Didn't think the replacement was that soon

Just giving this the bump for tomorrow.

Looks like i'm going to need a LOT of time to get used to this new look for Mary.

Very glad Calero managed to keep a style similar to Sorrentino's. Some problems with the faces, but I'm fine with it.

Story was still quality but I hate that Sorrentino is gone.

Guess I'm the only one who liked this cover. :/

Why is it that when Tig bit those Van Helsings, they didn't turn into vampires? And did Andrew mean that he dated his sister during the reformation of his body parts or the English reformation?

the twist, this issue i really do wonder how this will play out

Quote Originally Posted by Red_10 View Post
    I was terrified that the internal art would be similar. I'm much relieved. I'm going to miss Sorrentino, but Calero's not a bad replacement.
    this

Quote Originally Posted by Barry Allen123 View Post
    Why is it that when Tig bit those Van Helsings, they didn't turn into vampires? And did Andrew mean that he dated his sister during the reformation of his body parts or the English reformation?
    probably she just kill them out of hate?