Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quote Originally Posted by Legato View Post
    Which reminds me of a special where one of them, I believe it was Linus, stood up for Charlie Brown when he lost a baseball game for them. Cant exactly remember which special it was though.

Yeah Peanuts was never afraid to tackle some of the serious subject matters either. For instance the special that dealt with someone having cancer.

Speaking of specials I'm convinced that the Spike centered one isn't canon. It just seem so...out of place. It looked like it was trying to copy off of Who Framed Roger Rabbit.
    From Wikipedia:

Numerous production delays caused the program to be aired in 1988, shortly after Who Framed Roger Rabbit. [3] Roger Rabbit is widely considered to have significantly helped heralding in the Disney Renaissance, and the rebirth of American feature animation in general. While films throughout the ages have used a mix of animation and live action (the Alice comedies, Song of the South, Mary Poppins), Schulz worried that viewers would assume he copied the new film's technique. Jill Schulz was instructed by her father to clearly emphasize the program's conception date during interviews. [5] The New York Times decided "the similarities between the two are superficial", describing it as "relatively primitive" and "generally clumsy", and that the interaction was "not terribly convincing".

Dead in a comic does not mean dead. No matter what THEY say.

Happy New Year!

I can't watch any Charlie Brown specials. They are so depressing.
    Namor is King! Killraven too. Mantis is the greatest!

Shatterstar is gay. Deadpool is Bi.

The voice of Charlie Brown arrested.

http://m.utsandiego.com/news/2013/ja...-in-San-Diego/

I didn't even know they had a New Years special. I thought it was just Xmas and Halloween.

Quote Originally Posted by Legato View Post
    Cant blame you. Since that's probably the only time she's portrayed as a decent human being. Don't even bring up the Valentine Special to counter that, Schroeder's rant towards Lucy and the others called her out on her BS

Directed at the wrong person but point still stands
    Valentines Day to? Did they have a Groundhogs Day special?

Quote Originally Posted by AdamYJ View Post
    I didn't even know there was a New Year's special for Peanuts. Or a Valentine's special.
    Yaaay! I'm not alone in my ignorance.

Quote Originally Posted by Mat001 View Post
    A teacher who doesn't want their students to waste time that could be spent learning.
    You were 1 of the kids who'd remind the teacher they forgot to assign homework, weren't you?
    Pull List; seems to be too long to fit in my sig...

Quote Originally Posted by dupersuper View Post

Valentines Day to? Did they have a Groundhogs Day special?
    Don't think so. You know that has got to be the one special they haven't made. I'm pretty sure they made one concerning Saint Patrick's Day
    "It isn't jumping the shark if you never come back down." Chuck