Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Smile Amazing preview art from Ultimate Comics Spider-Man #20

Here
    Wow! Sara Pichelli is coming back to this book with a mission! To let everyone know this is her book. Venom looks terrifying and the expressions on the characters' faces clearly reflect that. Miles' Superman moment I great too!

Whoa! David Marquez is a good artist but Sara Pichelli nails the art on Ultimate Comics: Spider-Man. And that picture of Venom is killer. I wonder what the connection between Miles' father and this new Venom is? I still stick by my opinion that there's two Venoms'. Finally now that the DWF/UWS nonsense is over we can get back to the ongoing saga of Miles Morales.
    Last edited by Spiderx3000; 12-28-2012 at 02:45 PM.

It also seems when Pichelli hurt her wrist and left Ultimate Comics: Spider-Man for awhile when it healed she has improved her skills and is showing it off in the new Venom arc.
    Last edited by Spiderx3000; 12-29-2012 at 09:19 AM.

I really like Venom's new look. Maybe it could be Aaron or some guy Aaron and Jefferson worked with way back

On Vacation

It's Miles mom guys. on a side note isn't it weird that Venom didn't eat/absorb Betty but just killed her.

I'm going to say it again the new look for Venom looks amazing.

Quote Originally Posted by sage6paths View Post
    It's Miles mom guys. on a side note isn't it weird that Venom didn't eat/absorb Betty but just killed her.
    I see that being a part of the story. Venom no longer absorbing people but just killing them.
    Pull: Avengers, New Avengers, Mighty Avengers, Captain America, Superior Spider-Man, Superior S.M.T.U, Ultimate Universe, Chew, Invincible, Batman & Smallville.

I think this new Venom does things his/hers way and this is good because it differs him/her from the original Venom and makes the new symbiote unique. Anyway where did this new Venom come from?

If I remember correctly he used to have to absorb people to prevent it self from breaking down or something. This was because the suit wasn't tuned to Eddie's DNA but Peter's Father's DNA.

This was why when Peter was wearing the suit it was more stable.

After absorbing Carnage the suit become "stable" because Carnage was created with Peter's DNA.

The only question left is, if the Venom that killed Betty is the same as True Venom, because if he isn't than it is indeed strange why he didn't absorb Betty.

Hmm I see what you're going with that. Maybe Venom/Miles' mom killed Betty so she wouldn't find out that Miles was Spider-Man.

EDIT: But wouldn't the previews would have said what is the connection with Spider-Man too? It says what is Miles' dad terrible connection with the new Venom. It most likely has something to do with those Hydra guys. Maybe something to do with the Thinker? Could he have developed something that resembled Venom? But I still see the possibility of Venom being Miles Mom.
    Last edited by Spiderx3000; 12-29-2012 at 12:59 PM.

Whoa....hw supa-kool was dat?

Esp when Miles rippd his shirt-off 2 change in 2 his suit.

Quote Originally Posted by Spiderx3000 View Post
    Hmm I see what you're going with that. Maybe Venom/Miles' mom killed Betty so she wouldn't find out that Miles was Spider-Man.

EDIT: But wouldn't the previews would have said what is the connection with Spider-Man too? It says what is Miles' dad terrible connection with the new Venom. It most likely has something to do with those Hydra guys. Maybe something to do with the Thinker? Could he have developed something that resembled Venom? But I still see the possibility of Venom being Miles Mom.
    I might have to disagree with you there. The preview art that was posted in the other thread from Bendis' tumblr looks to have Rio standing in front of a door wearing a coat.

Quote Originally Posted by SpiderX View Post
    I might have to disagree with you there. The preview art that was posted in the other thread from Bendis' tumblr looks to have Rio standing in front of a door wearing a coat.
    Maybe they're gonna pull a spoilers:
    Scream
    end of spoilers on us and have there be two Venoms?
    "Before you save anyone else, you have to save yourself."
    ~Gregory Maguire

BANNED

I'm more excited for this than anything going on in comics atm.

Quote Originally Posted by SpiderX View Post
    That's Rio? Haha. I made the thread and I didn't even notice that was her!

Sara's art is bloody glorious. Love Miles, Love Venom, Love this book.
    The bird of Hermes is my name, eating my wings to make me tame