Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Pendaran View Post
    It's not. Were speed not an issue, yes, he has many ways of just straight up destroying the guy. It's an issue.
    Alright. How about the planck length, Nate could enter that to counter the speed difference. It's not like destroying Nate's body is going to stop him from doing that.

That could even out the speed and even give Nate the edge in that area.

Nate can survive without a body so Superman really doesn't have any hope of defeating him. I'm actually struggling to think of any version of Superman that could beat something that is essentially just living psionic energy. You can't just punch the stuff to death.
    A woman can move a lot faster with her skirt up than a man can with his pants down.

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Surtur View Post
    Nate can survive without a body so Superman really doesn't have any hope of defeating him. I'm actually struggling to think of any version of Superman that could beat something that is essentially just living psionic energy. You can't just punch the stuff to death.
    Perhaps Electric Blue Superman with his wacky energy powers could do something with it?

Failing that I am willing to bet that Kal Kent from the 853rd century could do it. Somehow...
    Nik Hasta: "I'm not a ninja dammit!"

Respect the Mamudo Children!
    Follow me on Tumblr!

As long as he can mess around sans body, then yeah, he can ultimately just destroy Superman.