1) These characters were created married, which isn't the case of Peter Parker.
2) Odysseus is separated by circumstances from his wife as his Tarzan most often once he's married. Their adventures are set in exotic places. Odysseus has affairs.
3) They're not the actual leads. Jim Hawkins is the lead of Treasure Island, Bart is the lead of the Simpsons
4) They're family casts (Incredibles or Simpsons)
5) They're not formulas for ongoing serials (like True Lies which, besides, isn't great in any way)