Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Actually forgot this was still going. Ummmmm.....yeah.
    Animal Man, Swamp Thing, Constantine, Earth-2, Suicide Squad, Phantom Stranger, Forever Evil, Rogues Rebellion, Arkham War, ARGUS, Iron Man & Unity. Trades: Saga, East of West & Lazarus.

Veteran Member Juggernaut Punch's Avatar

Haven't enjoyed the story yet, but I assume it'll pick up. This arc looks to be lackluster, the only good part so far is Red Skull.

Quote Originally Posted by infernohara View Post
    oh man. Rogue and Wanda are completely under control!! The men need to get their sh** together so they can be an actual team by book 5.
    I definitely agree with this.

Quote Originally Posted by graffiX View Post
    Yeah looks like this comes out Jan. 16.

Well, supposedly.
    Actually, it's just been pushed back one more week to the 23rd, according to Diamond's website. So, good instincts.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by RobertoDaCosta View Post
    really funny how Marvel NOW is all about bringing back old villains...
    Not really this and cap are the only ones bringing classic villains, Avengers, Thor have created new and badass villains

Veteran Member

Dirty Cops in NYC! Who would have thunk?!

Quote Originally Posted by infernohara View Post
    oh man. Rogue and Wanda are completely under control!! The men need to get their sh** together so they can be an actual team by book 5.
    Unfortunately it's just not a well suited team to deal with a telepath. With no Spider-Woman, Iron Man or Rachel around with anti-telepathy tech or telepathy themselves, in theory all just as vulnerable as Wanda or Rogue. So that's gonna be quite a problem.

Quote Originally Posted by JaggedFel View Post
    Nah let the white males save them nothing says I am not pro nazi like a team of blonde haired blue eyed white males and their pet dog saving the damsels in distress

I mean seriously why do all the bad guys have to look like animals and monsters?
    Remander at least tried to deversify it bu Marvel didn't let him. Take it up with the editorial, not the writing

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    Unfortunately it's just not a well suited team to deal with a telepath. With no Spider-Woman, Iron Man or Rachel around with anti-telepathy tech or telepathy themselves, in theory all just as vulnerable as Wanda or Rogue. So that's gonna be quite a problem.

You might want to throw Thor into that as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Hariel0079 View Post
    You might want to throw Thor into that as well.
    Thor in the least has proven highly resistant (though not flat out immune) to telepathy. And the same can be said for Wolverine.

So maybe if they're lucky controlling Thor might as least compromise Skulls ability to control too other people.

Long Live the Legion Zero Hunter's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Moose100 View Post
    Not to be a hater but his art doesn't scream "I need more time!". What gives?
    To me that is the worst his art has ever looked. I don't know if its the inker or if he is trying a new style, but either way compered to his previous stuff this is miles worse.

I really wanted to like this book because Wonder Man will be on the team... but with not only the delays in shipping but the snails past of a plot I'm not sure I can last until issue five. When will that be out? July?

If only Acuna was on the book from the start, we'd have read issue #4 already. By the time #3 comes out I'll have forgotten it exists. I do still enjoy the title's premise. Should be fun.

I'm excited. The snails pace doesn't bug me one bit. Allows me time to grab other issues I want. would I like it to come out faster? Yeah, but oh well.

Though the negativity for this book is very... vocal.
    Collecting- Uncanny Avengers, ANXM, C&XF, Uncanny X-men, Superior Spider-Man, Superior Team Up, New Avengers, Superior Foes, Black Widow, ANXF, GotG.

Dropped- Hawkeye, Thunderbolts.

Quote Originally Posted by zexion_armando View Post
    I'm excited. The snails pace doesn't bug me one bit. Allows me time to grab other issues I want. would I like it to come out faster? Yeah, but oh well.

Though the negativity for this book is very... vocal.
    don't worry about it, it's always like this.