Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast

Kitty is the most important x-men of all time now..... shes leads the 05 now the new 06

Quote Originally Posted by airdreams View Post
    I love Kitty inheriting Xavier's helm… she's probably not the best choice but it brings drama. And the cover is amazing.
    Then who is? Ro is going to X-Force, and Kurt and Jean are dead. Beast is a creep now. She's the best candidate. I think us Kitty fans can safely say its a good choice without bias. She's been running things anyway.

2013 should be a good year for her unlike 2012

Quote Originally Posted by DevilishRogue View Post
    Then who is? Ro is going to X-Force, and Kurt and Jean are dead. Beast is a creep now. She's the best candidate. I think us Kitty fans can safely say its a good choice without bias. She's been running things anyway.
    I agree with this. As far as heading a school Kitty is probably the best choice available. Jean was being groomed to do it but she's gone. I think Kurt would have taken to the role well but ditto there. Storm could be a candidate but it's not exactly her focus. She's better as a mentor I feel. And Logan formed the school because he felt it was needed, not because he'd be any good at it. About the only other option who could actually do the job would be Emma but that's not in the cards.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by ariwl1 View Post
    I agree with this. As far as heading a school Kitty is probably the best choice available. Jean was being groomed to do it but she's gone. I think Kurt would have taken to the role well but ditto there. Storm could be a candidate but it's not exactly her focus. She's better as a mentor I feel. And Logan formed the school because he felt it was needed, not because he'd be any good at it. About the only other option who could actually do the job would be Emma but that's not in the cards.
    Kurt was uneducated.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by darknessatnoon View Post
    Kurt was uneducated.
    Whereas Kitty Pryde is a genius, and terribly clever in a pinch. Should have been Kitty running the JGSHL from the start. Co-Headmistress position was Logan trolling her when he really treated her as his coffee bitch, aka his "administrative assistant" aka the secretary. Such a waste of talent and potential, hopefully that will change.

Veteran Member Juggernaut Punch's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by fod_xp View Post
    Whereas Kitty Pryde is a genius, and terribly clever in a pinch. Should have been Kitty running the JGSHL from the start. Co-Headmistress position was Logan trolling her when he really treated her as his coffee bitch, aka his "administrative assistant" aka the secretary. Such a waste of talent and potential, hopefully that will change.
    She and Storm should have run it. Storm has lots of experience leading the X-Men, both in and outside of battle and Kitty can handle all the Headmaster stuff. Logan can go sit in the woods and sulk like he usually does.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by stussyjones View Post
    2013 should be a good year for her unlike 2012
    She needs more brood eggs laid in her.

Most of the X-Men got their schooling at Xaviers which involved an education other than their powers even though the O5 were the only ones who have attended a regular college. Kurt is smart and well read and experienced even if he doesnt meet your qualifications. Kitty didnt even finish college and storm did not have a regular education while on the streets yet shes smart and can inspire people.

Quote Originally Posted by Songbird/Diamondback View Post
    She needs more brood eggs laid in her.
    She'd have the most genius Brood babies ever.

Does this mean that Marvel has finally given up in trying to convince us that Wolverine, or for some reason Havoc, are the leaders of the X-Men? Because if so it is about fucking time.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Badou View Post
    Does this mean that Marvel has finally given up in trying to convince us that Wolverine, or for some reason Havoc, are the leaders of the X-Men? Because if so it is about fucking time.
    I'd agree with this sentiment.

I doubt it. The X-Men have always had more than one leader.

I think so. Havok is the leader of a pack of boring Avengers anyway. He's right where he belongs.

Wolverine was just an instigator. He comes up with shit and makes other people do all the real work for him.

Quote Originally Posted by Talisman View Post
    Last I checked this was already a given.
    She was also boss in that Marvel Zombies one shot. So yeah...