Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Sanji View Post
    They'll clone the O5 and send the copies to the past. The O5 we all know and love are a lie!
    People love the original five?
    XPOTM:September 2010

I'm hoping this ends with wiping the O5 from existence. Polaris, Havok, Sage, Marvel Girl (aka:Emma Frost) and Sunfire get to be the new O5. :3
    X-Poster of the Month: janvier 2010 et mars 2012 et août 2013
    --- something something I do! ---

Quote Originally Posted by Sanji View Post
    Layla used one, but I don't think she has it anymore. Maybe Doom will giver her another if she asks, they're friends.
    Layla is not an X-Man!

X-Factor could give two shits about all that dramz lol.
    dazzler_emma frost_cyclops_angela_longshot
    red hood_harley quinn_deadshot_aresenal_deathstroke

I won't mess up any timelines unless a writer writes it so.

Soooo...I'ma go with "wait and see."

Quote Originally Posted by jarrod View Post
    I'm hoping this ends with wiping the O5 from existence. Polaris, Havok, Sage, Marvel Girl (aka:Emma Frost) and Sunfire get to be the new O5. :3
    Then British Psylocke can be the new Sage, secretly working for Xavier as a telepath, infiltrating the Hellfire Club the entire time. This is the only way I'll accept this junk thrown at us.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Boozier View Post
    Then British Psylocke can be the new Sage, secretly working for Xavier as a telepath, infiltrating the Hellfire Club the entire time. This is the only way I'll accept this junk thrown at us.
    She'd get killed. She tried before and Sage showed her how obvious she was being, then kicked her ass out the front door.

Quote Originally Posted by darknessatnoon View Post
    She'd get killed. She tried before and Sage showed her how obvious she was being, then kicked her ass out the front door.
    She can't even kill herself properly or die. She'll always come back, failing at everything she does.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Boozier View Post
    She can't even kill herself properly or die. She'll always come back, failing at everything she does.
    Sounds like Betsy would make a great White Queen.

They're not going back. That's the point. Beast made it impossible for them to do so.
    Pretty much this

I think they are setting the base for a potential reboot if needed, maybe in one or two years they plan to reboot the uniberse and the 05 will be the key to do it.

Quote Originally Posted by Flinkman View Post
    do the X-Men have a Doomlock?

until they do, I'm not too worried about the O5 changing anything in "our" future...based on virtually every time travel story Marvel has ever done, they should be creating a divergent timeline.
    Beast used a doom lock to take the 05 in the first place.
    Wonder Man > Wonder Woman

All of entertainment can be boiled down to either Sex or Death

No amount of modern revisionism by the vocal internet minority can change the good work Bendis has done.

Quote Originally Posted by Wildjem View Post
    Eventhough they are here to stay as Marvel says, isn't the ending obvious?
    They all get mindwiped and send back to their time. If they would not return (like if one of them dies), the whole Marvel universe would have been affected instantly and everything would have been different as soon as they entered this time. (as they can't contribute in the happenings before) Bendis said it would affect time and have consequences, but technically they can't happen later in the series.
    All 'X-men visit the future stories' end with the X-men travelling back, so the timeline is not affected. So if Bendis does something different, it would not make sense.
    Am I right or am I missing something?
    Btw, I only like the new Uncanny X-men status quo in this title, eventhough Emma's not written well in my opinion.
    Bendis has stated many times that time and space will be affected, and has even said that guardians of the galaxy will relvolve around iron man and the guardians fixing the damage done to time and space because of beasts screw up. Bendis has also hinted at one of them dying, so no, it doesn't spoil itself.
    Wonder Man > Wonder Woman

All of entertainment can be boiled down to either Sex or Death

No amount of modern revisionism by the vocal internet minority can change the good work Bendis has done.

Thanks guys. I think too the new time manipulating girl will be part of the plot. I just asumed the 'Back to the future' rules.
    I'm giving the title a try as I like most of the work Bendis has done, although I dislike timetravel stories in comics and the O5. I like how stuff can affect the whole Marvel universe, but if it happens all the time, other titles sometimes get disrupted in their storyline and become a mess.

The Alpha and The Omega Godlike13's Avatar

They're not going back. That's the point. Beast made it impossible for them to do so.
    He did?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Godlike13 View Post
    He did?

http://forums.comicbookresources.com...ast&highlight=