Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Here's a list of artists off the top of my head that haven't been on yet (if somebody from my list has been on, I apologize):

Nikki Sixx
    Jon Bon Jovi
    Gene Simmons
    Bruce Dickinson
    Ozzy Osbourne
    Dave Meniketti
    Rik Emmett
    Mathias Jabs

Would also love to see Ritchie Blackmore, but he's too damn busy with Bilbo at the moment.

Gene Simmons, Paul Stanley and Ozzy are not likely to go on the show but I would like to see it happen. For some reason I thought Bruce Dickinson was on the show. If he hasn't been its a shame since Steve Harris and Adrian Smith each were guests of different episodes.

I haven't heard anything about a Season 12 yet. Usually they film in LA around April or at least they have in the past. Has anyone heard anything about them doing a 12th season?
    "It is wrong to assume that art needs the spectator in order to be. The film runs on without any eyes. The spectator cannot exist without it. It ensures his existence." -- James Douglas Morrison

I haven't heard anything, but I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

RIP Ronnie James Dio Deathstroke's Avatar

I haven't heard anything but I have someone that I can ask who will be able to give me confirmable info.

Edit: The timeframe is not yet confirmed but new episodes are reportedly going to air sometime in April or May.
    Last edited by Deathstroke; 02-16-2013 at 04:01 PM.
    I'm on Twitter

"I can't complain. I got to be Jim Morrison for the first half of my life, and Ward Cleaver for the second half." - Warren Zevon.

Quote Originally Posted by DennyK View Post
    Here's a list of artists off the top of my head that haven't been on yet (if somebody from my list has been on, I apologize):

Nikki Sixx
    Jon Bon Jovi
    Gene Simmons
    Bruce Dickinson
    Ozzy Osbourne
    Dave Meniketti
    Rik Emmett
    Mathias Jabs

Would also love to see Ritchie Blackmore, but he's too damn busy with Bilbo at the moment.
    Meniketti's been on the show. Y&T is really underrated, IMO. It would be awesome to see Rik Emmett on. Gene Simmons will never do it, and frankly I don't care. We know too much about his life due to Family Jewels.

Btw, Candice Night is a helluva lot better-looking than Martin Freeman, so you can't fault R.B. for that. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by verslibre View Post
    Meniketti's been on the show. Y&T is really underrated, IMO. It would be awesome to see Rik Emmett on.

I couldn't agree more with you on Y&T being underrated; same for Triumph, they're so much more than just that "other" trio from Canada.

I couldn't agree more with you on Y&T being underrated; same for Triumph, they're so much more than just that "other" trio from Canada.
    Rik Emmett is one of the best lead guitarist-lead vocalist double threats ever. Triumph was an arena-selling band from Allied Forces through A Sport Of Kings. "Allied Forces," "Never Surrender," "Lay It On The Line," and "Magic Power" continue to be FM staples. If Triumph hadn't broken up, they might be back en vogue nowadays with certain other 70s/80s rock acts (after all, Rush is a LOT more popular now than they were 20 years ago thanks to a reinvigorated fan base).

Saga, the third band in the Canadian rock triumvirate, has never been able to reclaim their early '80s chart success in the States. Canada, Puerto Rico and Germany (and other European stops) have been their bread and butter since 1987.

It would be nice if Gil & Mike remastered the Just A Game concert video.

Quote Originally Posted by verslibre View Post
    Rik Emmett is one of the best lead guitarist-lead vocalist double threats ever. Triumph was an arena-selling band from Allied Forces through A Sport Of Kings. "Allied Forces," "Never Surrender," "Lay It On The Line," and "Magic Power" continue to be FM staples. If Triumph hadn't broken up, they might be back en vogue nowadays with certain other 70s/80s rock acts (after all, Rush is a LOT more popular now than they were 20 years ago thanks to a reinvigorated fan base).

Saga, the third band in the Canadian rock triumvirate, has never been able to reclaim their early '80s chart success in the States. Canada, Puerto Rico and Germany (and other European stops) have been their bread and butter since 1987.

It would be nice if Gil & Mike remastered the Just A Game concert video.
    One of the best shows I ever went to was Triumph, those guys were flat out road warriors.

I know Joey Kramer has been on the show but has Joe Perry? If not I hope he shows up at some point.

Jon Bon Jovi
    TBH I'd rather see Richie Sambora come on the show than JBJ but I assume if one came the other would most likely follow.
    "It is wrong to assume that art needs the spectator in order to be. The film runs on without any eyes. The spectator cannot exist without it. It ensures his existence." -- James Douglas Morrison

Trunk Report: That Metal Show 2013 Update

Quote Originally Posted by Eddie Trunks
    Great news today as VH1 Classic has officially ordered another season of That Metal Show! Many have asked about when new shows would be coming and to be honest we were wondering soon. As I have said many times, VH1 owns and controls the show and makes all decisions as to when, where and how we do it. Got the notice today and we will be doing all new episodes sometime in April that I imagine will start airing shortly after. Very early in the process and no details yet, but will keep you all posted as to where and when the shows tape, guests, and how to get tickets when I know. Appreciate all your support and good to know more TMS is on the way! More when I know and can share.
    Hell Yeah! They booked some great guests for this season.
    http://loudwire.com/that-metal-show-...bie-season-12/

Jake E Lee / Rick Allen (Def Leppard)
    Rex Brown (Pantera) / Sebastian Bach
    Scott Gorham (Thin Lizzy) & Ricky Warwick (Black Star Riders) / Neil Fallon (Clutch)
    Donald “Buck Dharma” Roeser (Blue Oyster Cult) / Steve Whiteman & Brian Forsythe (Kix)
    Jason Newsted / Lemmy (Motorhead)
    Scott Rockenfield & Todd LaTorre (Queensryche) / Dave Mustaine (Megadeth)
    Tom Keifer (Cinderella) / Rob Zombie & John 5
    Joe Satriani / Corey Taylor & Jim Root ( Stone Sour / Slipknot)
    That's awesome! I can't wait! Love this show!

RIP Ronnie James Dio Deathstroke's Avatar

I posted the info on the new season in the Hard Rock/Heavy Metal Update thread yesterday and have to say that I'm really looking forward to a bunch of the episodes.
    I'm on Twitter

"I can't complain. I got to be Jim Morrison for the first half of my life, and Ward Cleaver for the second half." - Warren Zevon.

REALLY looking forward to the Jake E. Lee episode.

Gone Shoggey somewhere between Bogan and Albion

Hope I catch the episode with Buck Dharma, I still enjoy Blue Oyster Cult. A lot of repeat interviewees this season. I hope they do something for Jeff Hanneman besides just mentioning his passing.

It would be nice to see 'Fast' Eddie Clark on board.
    Who squeezed the Shaman?

Quote Originally Posted by aNamored View Post
    It would be nice to see 'Fast' Eddie Clark on board.
    I second this.

Quote Originally Posted by aNamored View Post
    Hope I catch the episode with Buck Dharma, I still enjoy Blue Oyster Cult.
    Ditto. Btw, VH1.com should post every episode the week after it airs. At least I hope they do so again, because I don't get VH1 Classic.