Page 16 of 20 FirstFirst ... 6121314151617181920 LastLast
Results 226 to 240 of 288
  1. #226
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    9,237

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by stussyjones View Post
    It's a comic book logic doesn't have to work if you don't like it stop reading them it shouldn't be that difficult. And we know what cause decimation bat shit crazy Wanda was the reason it's in the books
    Hmm, if comic book logic is just a free pass to make things up, then I'm sure I can come up with a much more entertaining tale than you can.

    So you see, the TRUTH of the matter was that Magneto in fact sexually abused Wanda during her days in the Brotherhood, it is easy to see his attraction given that she is nearly an exact copy of Magda, and Magneto being a mad old terrorist without principles or honor, had no qualms about this. The entirety of House of M was merely the culmination of Wanda's revenge on her father, using the promise of world domination and mutant supremacy as a shroud to hide her true intentions - to destroy him and his wicked confederates once and for all. But being a woman so deeply devoted to her family despite the terrible sins they have committed against her, she could not bring herself to exterminate them all and subconsciously held back, allowing a weak and ineffectual remnant to retain their powers, not knowing that this group would come to ally with her wicked father to once again try and bring about his twisted dream of a world cleansed of the inferior Homo sapiens stock.

  2. #227
    Veteran Member stussyjones's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    The ruins of Genosha
    Posts
    5,451

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PwrdOff View Post
    Hmm, if comic book logic is just a free pass to make things up, then I'm sure I can come up with a much more entertaining tale than you can.

    So you see, the TRUTH of the matter was that Magneto in fact sexually abused Wanda during her days in the Brotherhood, it is easy to see his attraction given that she is nearly an exact copy of Magda, and Magneto being a mad old terrorist without principles or honor, had no qualms about this. The entirety of House of M was merely the culmination of Wanda's revenge on her father, using the promise of world domination and mutant supremacy as a shroud to hide her true intentions - to destroy him and his wicked confederates once and for all. But being a woman so deeply devoted to her family despite the terrible sins they have committed against her, she could not bring herself to exterminate them all and subconsciously held back, allowing a weak and ineffectual remnant to retain their powers, not knowing that this group would come to ally with her wicked father to once again try and bring about his twisted dream of a world cleansed of the inferior Homo sapiens stock.
    You should have gave marvel that Fanfiction it Probally would have been better than House of M

  3. #228
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    9,237

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by stussyjones View Post
    You should have gave marvel that Fanfiction it Probally would have been better than House of M
    Magneto had designs on Lorna as well. I wouldn't be surprised if he was trying to dye Rogue's hair green in her sleep. What a creep.

  4. #229
    Here, I can build. Marveluted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Parliament of Doom
    Posts
    464

    Default

    In Uncanny Avengers she appears to be extremely bitchy. Does that count?
    "When even one American - who has done nothing wrong - is forced by fear to shut his mind and close his mouth - then all Americans are in peril."- Harry S. Truman

  5. #230
    Scarlet Witch, My #1 =) CJStriker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Connecticut
    Posts
    8,531

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Marveluted View Post
    In Uncanny Avengers she appears to be extremely bitchy. Does that count?
    Some may see it that way, but what I hear is a Women Standing up for Herself in an Argument.
    "While I live... and until I die... I am an Avenger !"

    Scarlet Witch - Avengers Vol. 1 - #84


    http://s25.postimg.org/3y3o4h933/Sca...An_Avenger.png

  6. #231
    F&*k BOTA!!! Hariel0079's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Connecticut
    Posts
    10,510

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by stussyjones View Post
    He made a promise with a 17 year old kid to kill her first sign of trouble if that's ok to you then something wrong with you and wolverine told Cap that he doesn't believe hope is a mutant messiah but just a kid. In uncanny xmen heroic age 1 Molly Hayes was excited that their were five new mutants activated and Hank told her don't get your expectation up and he told her mutant should continue to live there lives instead of worrying about extinction. Hank gave up its simple and if you can't understand that then that's your problem

    As you stated in later posts it's a comic book so pull your head out your rear end for a min and stick to whats canon and not your fan fiction. They agreed, deal with it! Hope is a trained survivalist/solider so the Deal she made and even went as far as to get logan from the artic and even call out to him on the moon was all about the mentality of a soldier having a fail safe.


    Cap and the Avengers vendetta was straight forward and simple... they didn't want to take a chance with a cosmic force and scott was, not caring for the lives who also live on earth just mutants, where as Avengers are for "Everyone"

    Hank didn't give as when the 5 new mutants popped up no more came of it.

  7. #232
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    24,751

    Default

    urgh, another avx derailment.

  8. #233

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CJStriker View Post
    Sorry My Friend, What in the World are you Talking About?
    What I remembered about her, it was hard for me to remember good things about a character when she has caused more trouble than some of the other unstable characters, that and I was sleepy when I posted the previous comment, because I have a cold. I apologize if needed.

  9. #234
    Scarlet Witch, My #1 =) CJStriker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Connecticut
    Posts
    8,531

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Vinegar Mk-II View Post
    What I remembered about her, it was hard for me to remember good things about a character when she has caused more trouble than some of the other unstable characters, that and I was sleepy when I posted the previous comment, because I have a cold. I apologize if needed.
    That is ok, it sucks having a Cold, Hate that.

    Their are allot more Good things about Wanda then you many not know. And allot of Recon and other stories have happen that helps her out as well; Young Avengers: The Children's Crusade, Avengers vs. X-Men, and now Uncanny Avengers. Just ask or message me with any you might have!
    "While I live... and until I die... I am an Avenger !"

    Scarlet Witch - Avengers Vol. 1 - #84


    http://s25.postimg.org/3y3o4h933/Sca...An_Avenger.png

  10. #235
    Jabbroni albone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    WI
    Posts
    2,036

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Marveluted View Post
    In Uncanny Avengers she appears to be extremely bitchy. Does that count?
    As extremely awesome, yes. ;)
    Check out my webcomic:
    Rival Angels
    The #1 Wrestling Webcomic
    CHECK OUT MY KICKSTARTER

  11. #236
    Elder Member jackolover's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    25,882

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CJStriker View Post
    Huh.....Honestly are we still talking about this with Wanda, it so old, now we are going beyond beating a dead horse here. But if you are asking a serious question then ok my friend Zippoww.

    No she is not (and honestly never was). 1.) Wanda's powers began to turn on her without her knowledge and made her loose control, so not her fault. 2.) With that she suffer from amnesia that lead to her forgetting about her kids and her powers turning on her leading her to make decision that she would not have in her True Sense of Self. 3.) All that happen during dissembles, HoM and M-Day was cause when she got possessed by the Cousin of the Phoenix, "The Life Force" so all her bad actions where under possession, not her.

    As of right now, Even with all this known Wanda still blames herself (A Very Noble pursuit, but unnecessary, but that what makes Wanda an Iron Lady) and is now trying to make up for what happen. How she is acting now is base on many things, she is caring the world on her shoulders right now and is also seeing the effects that AvX left the world in as well. She is of Stable Mind and Soul like she always was until her powers turned on her and she was possessed. Wanda is just in a rough time right now, she will get threw it and be better for it.
    This all makes Wanda Maximoff sound like Robert Renolds, the Sentry Psycho. Too much of the magic and sends you crazy, just like too much of the Sentry Serum sends you crazy.
    Visited NY and DC and saw Spider-Man Turn off the Dark.

  12. #237
    Choke LeonardEugenius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Temple, TX
    Posts
    4,710

    Default

    I don't recall her getting any on panel mental care

  13. #238
    Elder Member XPac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    58,957

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LeonardEugenius View Post
    I don't recall her getting any on panel mental care
    After Disassembled, the Avengers handed Wanda over to Xavier, Magneto, and Dr. Strange for treatment.

    But really, the problem wasn't her mental problems but rather the fact that she was possessed by the Life Force. Therapy can only do so much in that regard.

    All long as she's not being influenced by outside forces, like Cthon or Immortus or the Life Force, Wanda is a perfectly functional member of society.

  14. #239
    Elder Member jackolover's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    25,882

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by midnightshrink View Post
    A mental illness is a permanent thing. She is just stable right now and needs to learn how to handle it. She has severe trauma and experienced much abuse as Magneto's daughter and a self hating mutant. Plus that megalomaniac psychotic thing does run in the family. All the Magneto kids are unstable, as is Erik.
    So what have the Avengers learnt from Children's Crusade? Shouldn't the Avengers have allocated Wanda a suitable therapist, and not just let her back in the game like nothing happened? Have they learnt nothing?

    The thing that should have been learnt is that when members of the hero fraternity have shown signs of instability, then send them to a Doc Sampson. So, the most likely members are Wanda, Pym, She-Hulk, Quicksilver, Bucky, Tony Stark, and a few others. These are the people that should be on weekly observation, for signs of depression and irrationality. Namor should be there too.
    Visited NY and DC and saw Spider-Man Turn off the Dark.

  15. #240
    Elder Member XPac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    58,957

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jackolover View Post
    So what have the Avengers learnt from Children's Crusade? Shouldn't the Avengers have allocated Wanda a suitable therapist, and not just let her back in the game like nothing happened? Have they learnt nothing?

    The thing that should have been learnt is that when members of the hero fraternity have shown signs of instability, then send them to a Doc Sampson. So, the most likely members are Wanda, Pym, She-Hulk, Quicksilver, Bucky, Tony Stark, and a few others. These are the people that should be on weekly observation, for signs of depression and irrationality. Namor should be there too.
    At this point, I'm pretty sure literally every living therapist in the MU is either evil or insane themselves. Including Doc Sampson.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •