Page 1 of 16 1234511 ... LastLast

Default Rich Johnston says he can bring down one of the big two!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Rich_Johnston.jpg 
Views:	372 
Size:	36.4 KB 
ID:	106373

Over at the Bendis board Rich posted this in an attempt to seem like a more credible journalist. However it seems to have backfired. So what nefarious thing could he be referencing or is it all more likely just some bs he made up?

Quote Originally Posted by Xal View Post

Over at the Bendis board Rich posted this in an attempt to seem like a more credible journalist. However it seems to have backfired. So what nefarious thing could he be referencing or is it all more likely just some bs he made up?
    Part of me wants to know. Part of me doesnt.

I am saddened that an executive would have done something so nefarious that it would taint a whole companies reputation.

Whoever he or she is, they should step down.
    My webcomic Updated weekly
    My BlogSTORM/Black Panther Sabotage
    BEBOP--"Roland = pinnacle of objectivity"

Quote Originally Posted by Xal View Post

LOL, this is dumber than what that dip shit Donald Trump had his major announcement that was going to doom the Obama re-election bid. How did that work out again?

I very much doubt he has something so vile it Could kill the company. Exaggerating.

Where did he post this exactly?

Quote Originally Posted by NightHaunter View Post
    I very much doubt he has something so vile it Could kill the company. Exaggerating.

Where did he post this exactly?
    worse than this:

Jimmy Savile accused of 31 rapes as police warn of more child abuse arrests

Yeah? I know what Savile did. I'm saying he's exaggerating what this exec. did. If anything.

Unless a company is a front for the mob, defrauding stockholders or whatever other major white collar crime is out there that would be cause for RICO or screw over millions, one story isn't going to sink it, particularly if it's just one a-hole exec doing something stupid. You fire the SOB and move on.

Quote Originally Posted by RolandJP View Post
    worse than this:

Jimmy Savile accused of 31 rapes as police warn of more child abuse arrests
    If it's worse than that, he should feel obligated to run the story or go to the police. Look what happened at Penn State. I really hope he's exaggerating or trolling though. It would be terrible if he wasn't.
    "Cyclops is gonna fry for what he did. Can't wait!" - Cancerous

Quote Originally Posted by MagSeven View Post
    If it's worse than that, he should feel obligated to run the story or go to the police. Look what happened at Penn State. I really hope he's exaggerating or trolling though. It would be terrible if he wasn't.
    can u link to the thread please?

Quote Originally Posted by TomSlick View Post
    can u link to the thread please?
    I don't know where the thread is. I didn't post the original post. He says it's on the Bendis Boards though, so poke around there. http://www.606studios.com/bendisboar...Michael-Bendis
    "Cyclops is gonna fry for what he did. Can't wait!" - Cancerous

Quote Originally Posted by MagSeven View Post
    I have to agree. This is one of those things that if it is truly a horrific crime committed by senior executive then it should indeed be reported, regardless of what it might do to the company or the entire industry. That being said, I hope whatever this horrific news Rich is RUMORED to be sitting on is not true.

Quote Originally Posted by NightHaunter View Post
    Yeah? I know what Savile did. I'm saying he's exaggerating what this exec. did. If anything.
    He could be exaggerating or he might not be exaggerating. Hell, the info he got could be completely made up and told to him by someone who has a personal grudge against said executive.

Serious allegations, but it's hard to gauge the veracity of it without any details.

Nice to see that Rich Johnston learned nothing from his classy exploitation of a sick kid with Leukemia.

Now he's trying to draw even more attention to his joke of a website with his tasteless hacky gossip mongering.

And big shock, this time it involves a man who raped and abused children. Way to stay classy. *Thumbs Up*

I was wondering what he was going to do for an encore. I surprised he didn't say the executive is worse than Hitler.
    Super Hero Squad Online - Curious Mad General - Current Rank: 1300.

True Believer - Proud Purchaser Of The Marvel Heroes Ultimate Pack!

Quote Originally Posted by BananaPhone View Post
    Serious allegations, but it's hard to gauge the veracity of it without any details.
    What are the allegations?