Default An Ultimate Tattoo

So I'm thinking of getting another tattoo, and I've decided I want a comic book inspired one. I've been in love with the Ult. Universe for a very long time and want to get something to reflect that.

Can any of you kind fellows think of a definitive logo or symbol that is special to the Ultimate line?

I'd love an X-Men or a FF emblem, but I'm not sure if there's a difference between the Mainsteam Universe and this one.

So have a think and let me know your cool ideas, doesn't just have to be a logo (but I think they'd come out much cooler than a character pic).....although I could just a giant Geldoff playing guitar on the top of the body of Peter Parker.

You could do something related to Utopia and Kitty Pryde- after all, the SHIELD Interrogator did say something about "T-shirts with [Kitty's] face on them." Maybe some kind of a silhouette or logo regarding Utopia, something about "The Last Twenty" (given that there are only twenty known mutants left)...I dunno if any of these are good, but it's a fun start to the brainstorming.
    "Before you save anyone else, you have to save yourself."
    ~Gregory Maguire

Maybe the Shroud from way back. Though you might wanna find a good artist for that.
    This is my signature. Deal With it.

I'm considering getting a tattoo of Ultimate Wolverine, but that's my idea so don't steal it
    1) Find a bad guy
    2) Be Wolverine
    Bring Back Ultimate Wolverine...again!

Quote Originally Posted by Wolverine12 View Post
    I'm considering getting a tattoo of Ultimate Wolverine, but that's my idea so don't steal it
    There you go Somewhat get Ultimate Sabertooth :P

but if you want to get something that screams Ultimate Marvel how about Miles in his Ultimate Spiderman costume