Default Watson and Holmes 1

This was a light week for me with DC only releasing 2 of my regular titles, so I gave Watson and Holmes #1 a try. I wasn't sure what to expect going in, but I was pleasantly surprised. In that little space we got an interesting story and learnt a lot about the stars and saw glimpses of the supporting cast. The dialogue was also done well IMO. The sketchy art captured a gritty feel for this 'Hood. I give it a 4.5 out of 5.

Anyone else read this? Any thoughts?

Futurist Detective TonyStark1012's Avatar

So it's in print now? You mind telling me what company made it again? I was looking forward to this coming out. I'm going to have to order it.
    "That's not just "one man"! That's TONY FREAKING STARK. You're intel should've warned us that he was James Bond and "Q" wrapped in the same guy!" Cobra

Its digital
    http://www.comixology.com/Watson-and...IG002619?app=1

and only $0.99. definitely worth the trial

Quote Originally Posted by TonyStark1012 View Post
    So it's in print now? You mind telling me what company made it again? I was looking forward to this coming out. I'm going to have to order it.
    We have copies of issue 1 in print left that we made for New York Comicon. It is black and white so it shows Ricks pencil work. If you are interested please send an email to info@newparadigmstudios.com
    its 3.99 plus shipping. We usually send priority (5.15 for envelope) and you can order multiple copies with no extra shipping(up to 10 in total). We are looking for a printer to make limited copies of issue 2 (already on comicsplus, amazon, itunes and nook, will soon be on comixology) and we are halfway on issue 3 now. Also since the back covers are blank, we can personalize and autograph them for you. If you are willing to wait mid january we can get Rick Leonardi and/or Karl Bollers to autograph them.

Thanks for the kind words Jabari. 2 is even better, and 3 will be more so. Hopefully within a few weeks issue 2 will be out in comixology.

Quote Originally Posted by jabari18 View Post
    This was a light week for me with DC only releasing 2 of my regular titles, so I gave Watson and Holmes #1 a try. I wasn't sure what to expect going in, but I was pleasantly surprised. In that little space we got an interesting story and learnt a lot about the stars and saw glimpses of the supporting cast. The dialogue was also done well IMO. The sketchy art captured a gritty feel for this 'Hood. I give it a 4.5 out of 5.

Anyone else read this? Any thoughts?

Quote Originally Posted by bperlowNPS View Post
    Thanks for the kind words Jabari. 2 is even better, and 3 will be more so. Hopefully within a few weeks issue 2 will be out in comixology.
    no problem, but know that if the quality drops my words will be equally harsh

I am looking forward to them