View Poll Results: Should Wolverine and/or Spider-Man appear in next Avengers Movie!?

Voters
74. In order to vote on this poll, you must be a registered user and/or logged in
  • Spider-Man should, Corporate Synergy Yay!

20 27.03%
  • Wolverine should, Corporate Synergy Yay!

15 20.27%
  • No, of course not you fool!

55 74.32%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Was this a Bendis-made account who started this poll?

Quote Originally Posted by marshal99 View Post
    Does race matter ?

It is a fun superhero movie , not a movie about the KKK.
    Apparently race does matter to you. I find it funny that you only focus on the "non white" part of my statement and disregard the "male" part. Tells me a lot about what kind of mentality you have.

I personally think cameos are great. If marvel can get permission, having them pop up with be a lot of fun.

I think they actually wanted a small Peter Parker cameo in the Hulk movie, as well as having Logan have a cameo in Captain America. But obviously they couldn't get it done as the rights are held by Fox and Sony.

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    I personally think cameos are great. If marvel can get permission, having them pop up with be a lot of fun.

I think they actually wanted a small Peter Parker cameo in the Hulk movie, as well as having Logan have a cameo in Captain America. But obviously they couldn't get it done as the rights are held by Fox and Sony.
    I think at this point a cameo by spidey is definitely possible, especially since Marvel is now in the position of strength as far as negotiating goes. Honestly if I was marvel I would try to make a deal to use spidey on avengers (good for marvel, better for sony) while also getting the rights to use Norman as an IM / Avengers bad guy.

I'd say Fox is different because of how massive the X-Men are, and creatively I could see them wanting to keep the X-Men as the only "superpeople" aside from the F4.

Quote Originally Posted by Voss View Post
    Apparently race does matter to you. I find it funny that you only focus on the "non white" part of my statement and disregard the "male" part. Tells me a lot about what kind of mentality you have.
    ...Well, it certainly allows you to assume a lot, but I'm not sure how much it tells you.
    Primary pulls: X-Factor, Hawkeye, Young Avengers, Avengers Arena, X-Men: Legacy, Uncanny X-Force, FF, Archer and Armstrong

I would like them to be Avengers. They are some of my favorite heroes but I guess i'll have to settle with Ant-Man, Wasp, and Black Panther.

In case you all haven't heard, Joe Quesada teased online about an Avengers Vs. X-Men movie!!! Awesome!!!

Quote Originally Posted by carloshll726 View Post
    In case you all haven't heard, Joe Quesada teased online about an Avengers Vs. X-Men movie!!! Awesome!!!
    hold on man that is a terrible idea.

Quote Originally Posted by PupsOfWar View Post
    hold on man that is a terrible idea.

I like it... What's so bad about that idea?
    Last edited by carloshll726; 12-27-2012 at 12:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by carloshll726 View Post
    I like it... What's so bad about that idea?
    The source material for the story is not exactly the best out there. If it can be made to work, it's going need an overhaul from top to bottom. Of the big marvel event crossovers, it's not exactly the most well loved.
    "Curse you, Occam's Razor! You have betrayed me!"

Reviewing is a lot like paleontology: the evidence is there, but no one seems to agree on it.

If they can get them yes.

IF they get wolverine that means they can also get the Maximoffs
    I'm so bored with this martyrdom routine, this halo all you X-men love to polish. Self-described soldiers adorned in an "X" with no dedication to what it actually stands for.

I actually think they can both use the maximoffs, to an extent. Fox can't have them as Avengers, and Marvel can't have them as the mutant children of magneto, but other than that I think they're both fair game.

Quote Originally Posted by Whip Whirlwind View Post
    I actually think they can both use the maximoffs, to an extent. Fox can't have them as Avengers, and Marvel can't have them as the mutant children of magneto, but other than that I think they're both fair game.
    With out the bolded there just random people with powers and no arcs with exploring however.
    I'm so bored with this martyrdom routine, this halo all you X-men love to polish. Self-described soldiers adorned in an "X" with no dedication to what it actually stands for.

Well with Wanda there's her wacky chaos powers, but I agree it's rather pointless to put them in avengers.

Really the only reason why Marvel would put either of them is if they wanted quicksilver for his powers. Superspeed done right in live action would be incredible. That, and it would be a troll of epic proportions to DC. Cue averagemoviegoer: "Ugh, the flash, really? Way to rip off Quicksilver!"

Still though, not saying they SHOULD, just wanted to point out that they could, to a certain extent.

Quote Originally Posted by Whip Whirlwind View Post
    Well with Wanda there's her wacky chaos powers, but I agree it's rather pointless to put them in avengers.

Really the only reason why Marvel would put either of them is if they wanted quicksilver for his powers. Superspeed done right in live action would be incredible. That, and it would be a troll of epic proportions to DC. Cue averagemoviegoer: "Ugh, the flash, really? Way to rip off Quicksilver!"

Still though, not saying they SHOULD, just wanted to point out that they could, to a certain extent.
    I want them to get the namor movie out quickly for similar reasons