Default Are the new Hellblazer Graphic novels numbered on the spine?

Hello! I have Volumes 1 and 2 and they are numbered as such on the spine, and I am wondering if the new versions of 3-4 are numbered on the spines as well?

Thanks!

Yes, all of the new editions are numbered. Vol 5 is available for pre-order as well online.

Boy, you know what it is.
    BB

Quote Originally Posted by SJNeal View Post
    Yes, all of the new editions are numbered. Vol 5 is available for pre-order as well online.
    Oh yes, I've seen the preorder for that, and Volume 6 is apparently out for preorder in some places, says it's coming out September, but as they're not out yet, nobody would know if the spine has the number too.

I was asking because I see "Volume 4" in a comic store, and I was thinking it might be the new one, but it has no number on the spine, so I thought that perhaps they weren't numbered on the spine after 1-2 (maybe 3), but they are the new versions.

It's kind of hard to order online because none of them show the spine, only the cover, so I can't be sure they are actually selling the new numbered version.

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Batson View Post
    Boy, you know what it is.
    Pardon? I have no idea what you mean. :/

Well to answer to your question: Yes they are. I've seen them in my comic shop. Doesn't really make much sense to do it only for the first two volumes, now does it?
    BB

There's a lot of things that don't make much sense in the comic world, I was just asking to make sure. Trades are 30% off in the store and I was mulling over whether to get it, but it had no number so I asked here. :/

If it isn't numbered it is the old edition. Common sense one would think.

Quote Originally Posted by DARKANDY View Post
    There's a lot of things that don't make much sense in the comic world, I was just asking to make sure. Trades are 30% off in the store and I was mulling over whether to get it, but it had no number so I asked here. :/
    Get 'em, tiger.
    BB

Quote Originally Posted by DARKANDY View Post
    Oh yes, I've seen the preorder for that, and Volume 6 is apparently out for preorder in some places, says it's coming out September, but as they're not out yet, nobody would know if the spine has the number too.

I was asking because I see "Volume 4" in a comic store, and I was thinking it might be the new one, but it has no number on the spine, so I thought that perhaps they weren't numbered on the spine after 1-2 (maybe 3), but they are the new versions.

It's kind of hard to order online because none of them show the spine, only the cover, so I can't be sure they are actually selling the new numbered version.

Pardon? I have no idea what you mean. :/

The start of the Garth Ennis run with the famous cancer arc, one the the best and well know Hellblazer stories. I envy those who get to read it for the first time.

Oh, you can tell if it's the numbered trade or not with the covers. They're using absolutely new covers.
    Last edited by Billy Batson; 12-29-2012 at 12:55 PM.
    BB