Default Ultimate Doomsday Trilogy Questions (spoilers)

Hey Everyone,

I just finished Ultimate Doomsday trilogy and I have a few questions that I was hoping I could get answered.

1) I am assuming Captain Marvel and Carol Danvers broke up between Ultimate Extinction and now. Was this ever confirmed, if so where?
    2) Project Pegasus shows having the Cosmic Cube, does it take place after Ultimate Comics Avengers Next Generation?
    3) In Ultimate Myster #2 the HR guy calls Spiderwoman Jessica even though she is using the name Julia, is this just an editing error?
    4) Dr. Samuel Sterns. Is he Bruce Banner in disguise, or are there just a whole bunch of people running around with the Hulk Serum coursing through their veins?
    5) Nathanial Essex, I know that the Original Nathanial Essax worked for Oscorp in New Orlenes, and later became Apocolypse and then was reverted back to his orginal form. Are they the same person or is this a new Nathanial Essax with or without relationship to Mr. Sinister
    6) Who is the Wasp that helps invade Reed Richards Base, is she supposed to be the Red Wasp?
    7) Besides teleporting him out of Helecarrier did Nick Fury's eye patch make everyone forget he was alive? This doesnt make sense seeing how he is seen openingly running the Shadow Ops with Carol DAnvers in the Ultimate Comics Avenger story lines.

Thanks for all of the help answering these questions!

Quote Originally Posted by riptide23 View Post
    Hey Everyone,

I just finished Ultimate Doomsday trilogy and I have a few questions that I was hoping I could get answered.
    Sure why not

1) I am assuming Captain Marvel and Carol Danvers broke up between Ultimate Extinction and now. Was this ever confirmed, if so where?
    Never specifically addressed, probably confirmed when she started sleeping with Tony

2) Project Pegasus shows having the Cosmic Cube, does it take place after Ultimate Comics Avengers Next Generation?
    Again, never specifically mentioned. For the sake of conitnuity lets say after

3) In Ultimate Myster #2 the HR guy calls Spiderwoman Jessica even though she is using the name Julia, is this just an editing error?
    Probably editing error, or based on the story hidden forshadowing

4) Dr. Samuel Sterns. Is he Bruce Banner in disguise, or are there just a whole bunch of people running around with the Hulk Serum coursing through their veins?
    Hulk, now available in pill form. There was at one point multiple Hulks in the UU

5) Nathanial Essex, I know that the Original Nathanial Essax worked for Oscorp in New Orlenes, and later became Apocolypse and then was reverted back to his orginal form. Are they the same person or is this a new Nathanial Essax with or without relationship to Mr. Sinister
    If you have read Nick Spencers run on Ultimate X-Men it is answered for the most part spoilers:
    he is the original Essex reborn more or less
    end of spoilers

6) Who is the Wasp that helps invade Reed Richards Base, is she supposed to be the Red Wasp?
    Artist error

7) Besides teleporting him out of Helecarrier did Nick Fury's eye patch make everyone forget he was alive? This doesnt make sense seeing how he is seen openingly running the Shadow Ops with Carol DAnvers in the Ultimate Comics Avenger story lines.
    Bendis making up his own continuity. The actual explenation is that everyone is supposed to think he was still trapped in the Supreme Power Universe.

You're welcome.
    1) Find a bad guy
    2) Be Wolverine
    Bring Back Ultimate Wolverine...again!

Good job in answering the questions Wolverine12.

I also have a question though. Remember how Reed was really scared when his dad went to open the door to the attacking aliens? Was that just red herring from Bendis so we'll not suspect Reed as the Enemy?
    Bring back Ultimate Doctor Doom

Quote Originally Posted by Fizicks View Post
    Good job in answering the questions Wolverine12.

I also have a question though. Remember how Reed was really scared when his dad went to open the door to the attacking aliens? Was that just red herring from Bendis so we'll not suspect Reed as the Enemy?
    It was either A) Bendis not originally intending Reed to be the enemy and later changed his mind, or B) Reed did it for show just incase his plan failed or backfired, he'd have at least been seen by his father as "trying to protect them from an attack".
    All-New Ultimates Earth 2 Harley Quinn Injustice Invincible Miles Morales: The Ultimate Spider-Man Real Heroes The Walking Dead Ultimate FF

Thank you all very much for your help!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by riptide23 View Post
    They never hooked up. I remember them flirting (if you want to call it that) but a lot of people flirt almost everyday to some extent. It's just a natural reaction to those you find attractive. It's not like they comforted eachother or shared eachother's feelings or exchanged numbers or asked to hang out some time.

I can imagine Gehenesis flirting with almost every cute face he sees. He's a very confident guy and is never without egotistical charm.

The mystical artefacts at Project Pegasus were intended to be Easter Eggs. But yes, Doomsday takes place after Ultimate Avengers 1 because in UA1 the Triskellion was still being rebuilt and Fury had just got back from the Supreme Power Universe (that's if you discount his appearence in the 'War of Symbiotes' USM arc, which I'm pretty sure is a continuity error).

3) In Ultimate Mystery #2 the HR guy calls Spiderwoman Jessica even though she is using the name Julia, is this just an editing error?
    Well spotted. I had to go back and check cuz I didn't know that was there. Yeah, I'm pretty sure that's a spelling error.

That's not a Hulk but a similar, less powerful transformation. I believe that character may be an Ultimatization of Mr Hyde.

Can't say. I'd go with Wolverine12's answer.

It is. That's just one of many art errors by Sandoval. I blame editorial.

Carol knew he was back, as did a lot of characters. The only error is in how the USM cast believed he was still in the Supreme Power Universe and probably dead. Again, the error falls upon his appearance in the 'War of the Symbiotes' USM arc.

Fury was undercover because he wanted to eat a meal at a restaurant without being disturbed. ..celebrity status and all.

No problem. :)

Fury's appearance in War Of The Symbiotes is only in flashback, which can easily be set before whenever Ultimate Power is supposed to be set in relation to Ultimate Spider-Man.

Samuel Sterns is an ultimization of Samuel Sterns, also known in 616 as The Leader.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Peter Wisdom View Post
    Fury's appearance in War Of The Symbiotes is only in flashback, which can easily be set before whenever Ultimate Power is supposed to be set in relation to Ultimate Spider-Man.
    That works for me. Thanks.

Samuel Sterns is an ultimization of Samuel Sterns, also known in 616 as The Leader.
    But the Leader was already Ultimatized as Peter Wisdom.

And this is an ultimization of Samuel Sterns. You can have both.

Quote Originally Posted by Robbie_Jee View Post
    But the Leader was already Ultimatized as Peter Wisdom.
    Only the leader persona and the Peter Wisdom character where Ultimatized.

The Samuel Sterns character without the leader persona was still untouched.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Peter Wisdom View Post
    And this is an ultimization of Samuel Sterns. You can have both.
    I know.

Quote Originally Posted by Chaos_Alfa View Post
    Only the leader persona and the Peter Wisdom character where Ultimatized.

The Samuel Sterns character without the leader persona was still untouched.
    I know.

You guys are too argumentative. I wasn't even incorrect.
    Last edited by Robbie_Jee; 12-31-2012 at 03:23 PM.