Page 178 of 340 FirstFirst ... 78128168174175176177178179180181182188228278 ... LastLast
Results 2,656 to 2,670 of 5086

Quote Originally Posted by Personamanx View Post
    Someone has to resurrect that X-Men at urinals Image manip thread. I think Asmus posted in there a few times.
    Aren't they all of Wolverine?

When Claremont had his medical issue, it took a while for him to come back. However, I feel like X-factor is PAD's baby more so than New Excalibur was Claremont's. the book should continue to keep people from losing interest, but perhaps someone should temporarily take it in a new direction while PAD recovers.
    XPOTM:September 2010

Quote Originally Posted by Boozier View Post
    Aren't they all of Wolverine?
    Yeah, but a bunch of folks took the image from Asmus Wolvie/Kurt story at the urinal and Photoshopped a bunch of different characters into it. Most of them sucked but it was a fun thread for a while.

I think there's two separate ones about Urinals now that I think of it.

BANNED

For some reason I read that as "X-Men AS urinals" and I was very intrigued.

Quote Originally Posted by Personamanx View Post
    Yeah, but a bunch of folks took the image from Asmus Wolvie/Kurt story at the urinal and Photoshopped a bunch of different characters into it. Most of them sucked but it was a fun thread for a while.

I think there's two separate ones about Urinals now that I think of it.
    My two contributions were brilliant and underappreciated, much like me.

Quote Originally Posted by Swashbuckler View Post
    For some reason I read that as "X-Men AS urinals" and I was very intrigued.
    Omg! Lets make a "Draw your favorite X-man as a toilet" thread.
    XPOTM:September 2010

Quote Originally Posted by Washout View Post
    My two contributions were brilliant and underappreciated, much like me.
    I liked my Psylocke one.

BANNED

I also wish the best for PAD's family and for him to have a speedy recovery. I need my sparring partners in top form. Who should fill-in for him? I second Gail Simone. She's a follower of his style.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Washout View Post
    Omg! Lets make a "Draw your favorite X-man as a toilet" thread.
    I'm always up for a thread where people can shit on Psylocke.

Okay Boozy, just so you know, I'm watching episode 3 and I'm finally getting into it. I only loved Leslie in episode 1 and Tom grew on me with 2 but now everyone is starting to make sense. I think I'll be through with season 1 by tonight.
    X-Poster of the Month: March (and February) 2014

who wouldn't want to be a pretty slut vs an ugly forever ?
    ~~ forgotten poster

Season 1 is the worst season of Parks & Rec, you probably could've skipped it. I started with season 2 and didn't watch season 1 until I had seen all of 2/3.

Taste the Bitch Pudding. Green Griffin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sweetdumbass View Post
    Okay Boozy, just so you know, I'm watching episode 3 and I'm finally getting into it. I only loved Leslie in episode 1 and Tom grew on me with 2 but now everyone is starting to make sense. I think I'll be through with season 1 by tonight.
    It took me awhile to get into it as well, but now it's one of my favorite shows.

Quote Originally Posted by sweetdumbass View Post
    AWESOME! I can't wait for you to get to season 2!

Quote Originally Posted by pryde15 View Post
    Season 1 is the worst season of Parks & Rec, you probably could've skipped it. I started with season 2 and didn't watch season 1 until I had seen all of 2/3.
    I don't know. I think season 1 is great, but watching season 1 is I think more enjoyable after watching season 2 because season 2 did such a better job at writing.

Quote Originally Posted by Boozier View Post
    I don't know. I think season 1 is great, but watching season 1 is I think more enjoyable after watching season 2 because season 2 did such a better job at writing.
    Season 1 was just way too similar to the Office, I don't think the writers figured out what to do with these characters until season 2 (especially Leslie). In season 1 Leslie was kind of a buffoon in the same light as Michael Scott, she wasn't respected by her peers and upper level bureaucrats thought of her as a dimwit. Now Leslie is one of my favorite characters ever and one of the most well-written ones but I don't think season 1 does the show or the characters any justice.

Quote Originally Posted by pryde15 View Post
    Season 1 was just way too similar to the Office, I don't think the writers figured out what to do with these characters until season 2 (especially Leslie). In season 1 Leslie was kind of a buffoon in the same light as Michael Scott, she wasn't respected by her peers and upper level bureaucrats thought of her as a dimwit. Now Leslie is one of my favorite characters ever and one of the most well-written ones but I don't think season 1 does the show or the characters any justice.
    True. But that's why I enjoy watching Season 1 after watching Season 2 because I know how the characters are supposed to be and I enjoy in that context more. But now Leslie is just the best. The absolute best. Ann and Mark were just the fucking worst season 1. Fucking Mark.

BANNED

I can't stand this season and gave up. Thank god for Revenge.