Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Insanity is colorblind Mecegirl's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by brettc1 View Post
    Everything else about women is dangerous for men, so why should sex be different
    That'd be funny if our society was more gender neutral, and if real women were not put in physical danger, not just by men, but men that they know well.

U dont need my user title brettc1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mecegirl View Post
    That'd be funny if our society was more gender neutral, and if real women were not put in physical danger, not just by men, but men that they know well.
    Such persons as you describe are only males, not men.

But on a more serious note, that too is a source of danger for men if they are not self aware and controlled enough to master their base urges. That is not the same as the physical danger you are talking about which if very real and unacceptable.
    Irene Adler: “I would have you right here on this desk until you begged for mercy twice.”
    Sherlock: “I’ve never begged for mercy in my life.”
    Irene: “Twice.”

Quote Originally Posted by Mecegirl View Post
    But since we are on the topic..... How come no one wonders if Wonder Woman would have squeezed off Little Steve? She does have super strength after all. If one were to follow the "logic" that Superman would burst through Lois, then it shouldn't be too far of a jump to assume that no normal man could deal with the pressure that Wonder Woman would apply. The same thing could possibly be said of Starfire and many other super strong ladies. Or is that too threatening for men to think about? Kinda hard to think someone's sexy if the act of sex would be dangerous for you. Better to just ignore it.
    Well, I wouldn't say no one...

Eats the cookies Apathetic-piggy's Avatar

The world seems to like him and he appears a genuinely kind-hearted and good-natured man. He also offers security-- not for her, but that he won't need her protection. She probably just feels attracted to him and that she can simply be herself in his company. That's a good a reason as any to pursue a relationship and see if it flourishes. Doesn't have to be complicated.

For the record, I'm not a fan of them dating, but I realize it'll revert to Clark and Lois again in the future so I'm just watching how this one develops.

tl;dr

He's a nice guy she doesn't have to worry about breaking or being broken, allowing her to just be herself. Fair game.

Used Member

Quote Originally Posted by Superman Priime View Post
    What does he have to offer her, in your opinions as WW fans?
    In this image, he's offering her enough cape fabric to make a tent:

Veteran Member

Andy Diggle seems to think they can offer each other perspectives on what it means to be an "outsider." In an interview on his upcoming Action run, DIggle, when asked what DCU characters besides Superman he's looking forward to working with, says this:

I’ve been really impressed with Brian Azzarello and Cliff Chiang’s take on Wonder Woman, and her burgeoning relationship with Superman gives me the perfect opportunity to explore the characters’ different approaches to the world. They’re both outsiders, trying to find their place in the world, and that’s what brings them together.
    http://www.newsarama.com/comics/andy...ptimistic.html

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by slvn View Post
    Andy Diggle seems to think they can offer each other perspectives on what it means to be an "outsider." In an interview on his upcoming Action run, DIggle, when asked what DCU characters besides Superman he's looking forward to working with, says this:

http://www.newsarama.com/comics/andy...ptimistic.html
    How he says it there makes me think the two have now ended up like this pair:

Quote Originally Posted by Outside_85 View Post
    How he says it there makes me think the two have now ended up like this pair:
    Nice - I love Raven I've love!
    "... Act, that each tomorrow find us farther than today."
    - Longfellow

Quote Originally Posted by pippl View Post
    In this image, he's offering her enough cape fabric to make a tent:
    Wonder Woman probably makes a lot of guys in the DCU feel like pitching a tent...
    Pull List; seems to be too long to fit in my sig...